What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You need to sign up for Fantia, it's free to sign up.

Fantia is basically like Patreon in that you can pledge a monthly amount that unlocks various tiers of content.

For this patch, it is free.

Goes not this link is Protected! :mad:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SweetSprite posted another patch, to ver 1.0.2 now:

You need to sign up for Fantia, it's free to sign up.

Fantia is basically like Patreon in that you can pledge a monthly amount that unlocks various tiers of content.

For this patch, it is free.

Goes not this link is Protected! :mad:
After signing up, go to the link above, and click the large yellow-orange button:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just got a game over for walking in a forest with no warning, so I'll just be waiting for a save now...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You know the block of wood blocking your path, you can move them from one direction?
Talk to the priest and pay 3000G and get a house?
Talk to everyone you saved?

Or upload you save and I can see what the problem is.
Ok, well, I've already cleared every wooden logs and I did pay the priest 3000G and that gave me the 2nd class as I explained before. I wasn't aware that would give a house?!?!
The ppl I saved aren't anywhere to be found. I'm starting to think my game is bugged... I mean, the ppl I find around the forest I interact with them once so they regain their senses and then another time, which is suposed to make them go back to the town, but they're not anywhere...

Edit* Let me check if I'm missing something first and then I'll upload a save if there's nothing I can find out.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
After signing up, go to the link above, and click the large yellow-orange button
Might be worth noting, though, that you need to check a checkbox for "Display adult posts" or something in your user settings... Good luck finding it! xD (it's the top -lonely- checkbox on your user's settings tab; not user's profile settings, though! good hunting!)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I'm absolutely clueless, here's my save. Let me know what I'm missing please:

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I stuck after kill dyrad and reach to mining town but cannot go anyway where to reach 3rd town?
I miss way or something or any quest I must do?

Because now I had 5 quest cannot finish

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is now up on the english side of dlsite

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ok... I'm absolutely clueless, here's my save. Let me know what I'm missing please:

OK~ You missed the mage girl quest in first town~~
Should have gotten it before priest

So Beginner magic user and priestess

Go to the first building ot the right wtih a mage girl inside, She will give you a quest to find 20 apple

After which she will give you a key-item, first step for magic

Bring it to the upper right corner magic store owner

And you should have Mage and can now use rod and learn more spells

I stuck after kill dyrad and reach to mining town but cannot go anyway where to reach 3rd town?
I miss way or something or any quest I must do?

Because now I had 5 quest cannot finish
Go north of mining town, and go through the dark tunnel to reach the third town, go to the East of mining town to reach the Northern Mine dungeon
The quests require you to do stuff in 3rd town(Farm arnimal to get beef to clear Bar owner Quest, then Customer in Bar give Beer quest, then teach you swordman job, so you can clear mining town weapon shop quest, and other area that require a sword to cut down grass)

Finished Episode 1, some of the CG that he's shown on his fantia seems like will be in ep.2 only.
*Goes to play Monster Hunter World*

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
OK~ You missed the mage girl quest in first town~~
Should have gotten it before priest

So Beginner magic user and priestess

Go to the first building ot the right wtih a mage girl inside, She will give you a quest to find 20 apple

After which she will give you a key-item, first step for magic

Bring it to the upper right corner magic store owner

And you should have Mage and can now use rod and learn more spells
OMFG... *facepalms*
Thanks for your help xD

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
really like chrome and there translation. so hopefully I can do thee beef quest now. that lag was shit

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mining town, 2nd town you visit.

Talk with everbody there no finsihed quest occur but I finsihed Cow quest 5times with 100glass collect arleady
- -

May I must go left way on 3rd town or someting ?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Talk with everbody there no finsihed quest occur but I finsihed Cow quest 5times with 100glass collect arleady
- -

May I must go left way on 3rd town or someting ?
Possible, you need to make the dish the bar owneer want in third town

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thank you for reply I pass and reach lab and read the book and what next XD
Go to the witch and abandonded town, you cant continue past abandonded town till you get seeker job for finding all teleporter spot.

other thing to do learn skill from making weapon in mining town, and make anti status gear

Status
Not open for further replies.