What's new

RPG [Sweetsprite] 拘束と強制絶頂の王道リョナRPGの後継作 / Forest of Abyss 2 (RJ217876)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Highly recommend you know Japanese if you are going to attempt to play this game seriously. There's quite a lot of dialogue that hints to you what is dangerous and what to do next.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
okay I'm stuck I just got all 5 anti accessories I think I'm missing something who is the only patron? I can't find the npc who does the quest for the sword.

Also which bar are you talking about?

EDIT: ok I just figured it out, after you get the beef you need to go the market to actually cook the beef (in the 3rd town) into a dish which then you give to the bar owner in the second area.

though now i'm not sure what to use to make the beer.
1st town, market building with tons of vendors, upper left corner stall will sell you the XO booze for some fruit and herbs. Assuming you didn't sell fruit/herb material you should have more then enough to trade it in.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm probably slowly yet surely making my way through the game with the tips you guys are giving out here, but I feel if someone was able to make a guide, that would help so much. I mean not as much as a translation, but I know how long that can take, especially with dialogue heavy games like this. I don't think I'm at that point where I absolutely need a step by step guide, but I'll keep going, even though I know I'm going through it inefficiently, though.

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SweetSprite has posted a guide for the game:

Based on Google Translate... Looks pretty comprehensive.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So apparently, the Dlsite actually HAS been updating the game with the patches, and the 1.1.0 update came out today. However, when I downloaded it from the DLsite, it was at the previous update of 1.0.2, so I'm not sure if I have to wait a little longer.

Edit: Okay, yeah I did have to wait longer. Tried it today, and it looks like the DLsite had the right version this time.

Last edited:

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
If someone can post a full save with all scenes unlock, then I will translate the h-scenes and post it here.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the gallery not accessible? When I select it it just shows 2 options which are grayed-out and unselectable. I can't even exit unless pressing F5 to reset back to title.

Reputation score
If someone can post a full save with all scenes unlock, then I will translate the h-scenes and post it here.

EDIT: I should mention: this save isn't 100% in the sense that every item has been bought, but it does have all scenes unlocked.

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the gallery not accessible? When I select it it just shows 2 options which are grayed-out and unselectable. I can't even exit unless pressing F5 to reset back to title.
Your save files are created in the following file location: Game Folder -> www -> save
In the folder, there are 3 common files: common.rpgsave, config.rpgsave, global.rpgsave.
Then there's your various save states: file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave, etc.

If these files are NOT in that save folder location, the galleries will not work.

If they are there, just mouse click the 2 options: BADENDS CG on the left, battle scenes CG on the right. Yep, mouse click.

As for save files... You can find in this thread.

As for exiting... My game window fits my screen nicely, so I could just exit by clicking the x button at the top.
Sounds like you might need to Alt+F4 to exit then.

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
If they are there, just mouse click the 2 options: BADENDS CG on the left, battle scenes CG on the right. Yep, mouse click.
[Facepalm] After getting so used to only keyboard in these games, it didn't occur to me to try using the mouse to click the gallery options. Thanks.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lame, there's no way to go back and fight things with a full save? I wanted to see some of the battle animations.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Lame, there's no way to go back and fight things with a full save? I wanted to see some of the battle animations.
That's...that's literally what the new update did. Added the battle animations to the gallery. So yes, you can see those animations with a full save, assuming you have the latest version.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
That's...that's literally what the new update did. Added the battle animations to the gallery. So yes, you can see those animations with a full save, assuming you have the latest version.
Where can I find the latest version? :p

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just bought it, so I'd assume that I have the right version from DLsite. The other gallery which I assume is the right one is still greyed out for some reason.

Edit: Just redownloaded and it works now.

Last edited:

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
Almost done. Got about 4 scenes left to do. Can someone pm me version 2.0?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Almost done. Got about 4 scenes left to do. Can someone pm me version 2.0?
Greetings time traveller! Sadly, you have overjumped! :(
v1.1.1 is the most recent version, as of now. Come back in, dunno, 2 years from now, maybe?

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, like bluewr said, there's a lot of text that needs to be read. It's a shame I can't seem to hook any kind of translation on it :(. Did anyone manage to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.