What's new

Announcement Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

I'v tried to play this game a few times, it works even though there seems to be floors and walls not visable but i get the key and go through the first door. In the next room i jump like 4 times up the wall but cant get in the door any help would be hot thx :)

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

But the creator of this game has a Blog where we can find its upgrade?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got up to the 4th room thats it and rage quit from having to respawn at the fucking beginning after every fucking death. why are there even lives if all you do is respawn all the way at the beginning when you die. it kinda defeats the purpose of them.

also the crator doesnt know how to make a decent hit box. i touched the top of a ledge with my foot and it registered as me hitting my head against the roof wtf.

i do love the animations though. they encourage me to play this heaping pile of shit.

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't get far enough to see any enemies i just can't get the second door to open after seeing the second white lady. Any ideas of what i'm doing wrong or where i need to go.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need the key theres one in each stage

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can double jump by holding up and pressing the jump button. You can also dash by holding down the right shift button, which gets you through narrow passages. I can't even get past the two drippers on the stairs.

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cheers thanks for the help. Just one more thing is the floor and walls suppossed to be missin in places and well not quite how they should be?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just spent too much time playing this game. Here's what I learned:
Monsters have a random number of hits. Or rather, you hit one, and there's a random chance it will die. Red slimes jump up and grab you if you're not high enough.

Room 1: Meet the slimes
Pretty straightforward except for one part. You know that slime pit on the lower right with the ledge over it? The one where you think there's no possible reason to try and actually jump over the slime pit? Think again. If you jump over the slime pit (it can be done, don't curse me when you fail) before jumping onto the ledge above, you find a chest with an extra life. If you can get this regularly, you never have to worry about the tutorial again.

Room 2: The drips
The trick here is the insane hit boxes. You can jump onto a stair such that Kai is precariously balanced on one foot... Okay, it looks like she's actually hovering over the lower step with one foot on the upper step. But defying gravity is Kai's super ability. When the drip hits the stair, that's your cue to move past it. There's a chest on the lower right part of this map with an extra life. If you can get this chest and the previous one, you'll actually gain lives faster than you lose them. But each attempt is still five minutes of your life that you'll never see again.

Room 3: Leap of Faith
Jump off the edge of the door platform and head right. Don't double jump. This will land you on the first platform. Single jump off the edge of that platform and head right. That will land you on the second platform. Later in the room, you'll encounter a red slime on a platform above you blocking your path. Kick it to death, but move fast once it dies - it gets replaced. Sometimes there's another life chest on the platform up and left from that. The platform with the green blob and the red slime - if you can't kill them, you have to let the blob move a bit closer to you so you can double jump over them to the right edge of the platform and double jump from there.

Room 4: They keep killing me here
Too dang far in. On the second tier, that blue slime? He has a red friend that falls on you when you try to jump over him. That one got me more than once. Hop up in front of the blue slime to make the red one appear, then double-jump over them. The green blobs on the left are the first things you can try to kill with fireballs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You can try jumping over one at a time if it doesn't. Or you can jump up from the top stair (you'll know what I mean) to reset their positions.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Little tip for running through the first 'real' level. For some reason whenever I double jump straight up while standing infront of the red slime it just disappears. Its alot quicker than kicking the shit out of it while im trying to run through that area quickly.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Just finished it ... last stage is slime girl, after that it's done.

Slime girl rape isn't too great either tbh :s

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally got to the first real level and was a bit disapointed really I fell on the slime and the animation split into two and kept disappearing might just be my out-dated laptop though.

Anonymous007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also got to the slime girl, but she just won't go down, or rather she went down and then got back up, do you have to do anything in particular to kill her? i just spammed fireball , also the game just ends after her? is there a cut-scene?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have to say that this game is one of those that WILL make you RAGE, my god, didn't know about if you get raped you start all OVER AGAIN, fuuuu

Hey! thx for the info up there! kinda mad about trying to make that leap of faith since there will be always a god damm sea of slime down there.....or a random enemy

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Before complaining about the controls, we should remember that this is a tribute to a real game.

Gentlemen, welcome to Nintendo Hard. Note the instant death feature, limited lives, lack of save points, frustrating controls, and ridiculous jumps that can only be beaten by luck or memorization.

In other words, it's supposed to induce massive rage on anyone who plays it. In the old days, fun meant INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT. On the bright side, it seems to have received an upgrade in graphics and death animations. ;)

Oh, and for anyone who wants to appreciate the fact that it's a faithful reproduction.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alien said:
But the creator of this game has a Blog where we can find its upgrade?
No, he doesn't have a blog.

Jackpot said:
I fell on the slime and the animation split into two and kept disappearing might just be my out-dated laptop though.
Clearly, that's not just you. Do you have invisible walls and ceilings also? The game is just displayed incorrectly, but I recall someone posted a screenshot of this game played on Windows 7 Beta and it looked fine there, no glitches. I have XP myself, so I can't check it out.

Jaydubs, exactly, props to you for your post. In fact he didn't implemented the most annoying feature of original game: transportation dragons.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Before complaining about the controls, we should remember that this is a tribute to a real game.

Gentlemen, welcome to Nintendo Hard. Note the instant death feature, limited lives, lack of save points, frustrating controls, and ridiculous jumps that can only be beaten by luck or memorization.

In other words, it's supposed to induce massive rage on anyone who plays it. In the old days, fun meant INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT. On the bright side, it seems to have received an upgrade in graphics and death animations. ;)

Oh, and for anyone who wants to appreciate the fact that it's a faithful reproduction.

Dying in the original send you to the same stage...so not quite there yet.

Not to mention this one has a really bad side hitbox, trying to double jump onto a ledge above you pretty much almost always result in seeing that headbang animation and you have to prey you still have enough momentum afterward to land.

I don't mind difficulties, but blind leap of faith and shitty controls are another story.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to knock the slime girl down three times. And each time you knock her down, she changes her attack pattern and rape style. The number of hits you need to knock her down is random. Sometimes you get lucky with her, sometimes she gets lucky with you.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if somebody posted this yet, but does anybody get more of a puzzle, then an actual game? Scenery in all sorts of places, floors missing, it's like a kid took a puzzle and threw it on the floor then added sprites.

If this is a unicode prob, how the hell do I use applocal for a zip file?

oh yeah, and fullscreen makes it into a tiny little box in the upper left hand corner

and falling through platforms, and invisible walls... everything a platformer shouldn't have

Can't even get past the tutorial this game is such a mess

EDIT: OMG I finally got past, but getting raped isn't even worth it, she keeps fucking dissapearing
fuck it. I'm not going through that tutorial shit again. This guy can't even make simple 2d effects work.

Last edited:

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Absolutely love the animations, but the controls are all over which really makes for a sucky gameplay, and as others have said the whole save point issue is ridiculous.

First you have to grind through 3 levels of nothing but a waste of time, and then when you finally get to the monsters, you reset to the same level every time. Save points would be good for one, and being able to start from the monsters as opposed to the 3 levels ahead of em would be pretty decent too. The good thing is that this is all about learning, kinda hard to die to the same monster twice. Bad thing is, when that learning becomes a cheap matter of doing 10 blind jumps a map, the failure of each meaning a rerun of 5 minutes from the start of the game...

Last edited:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I've not downloaded this yet, but is there no filename shenanigans we could try to skip straight to the fun level a la Fairy Fighting every time eluku screws up the level select?

Status
Not open for further replies.