What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

kyste

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

The only thing that still bothers me is in the Snowy Mountain part. If you go left and take the upper path, you run in to a cave blocked by a rock, and I haven't been able to move that one yet.
It'll unblock itself once you get Castella's (the bounty hunter in Egypt's capital) letter.

Zorbius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It'll unblock itself once you get Castella's (the bounty hunter in Egypt's capital) letter.
Which means I have to beat every single legendary?

Ugh, which ones have I done... more than 10...

One that I think I missed is a black dragon.

When I saw it, it flew on a part of the screen that I couldn't reach.

And then there's this guy you meet at the end of the snowy mountain cave, who says "we'll meet again".

I don't remember any besides that.

And what about the main plot? The Royal army commander being a traitor and all that. Latum the dark knight. Ever gonna get to see them again?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

A lot of these questions have already been answered.

For the legendary monsters, there is one that you can't get to until you've beaten the rest. This is what the blocked-off cave in the snow region is for - the very last legendary. A couple of the legendaries are on an island that you can't get to until you've collected all the paintings. So if you're missing a painting, get them all before you start legend-hunting.

That black dragon appears to be completely unrelated to the story. It's not one of the legendary monsters and there's no way to interact with it.

You can see which legendary monsters you've beaten by buying the "book of monsters" at the balls merchant in the capitol. If you still haven't found the fortune teller that's looking for tablets of history, she's in the same area - you have to have found the lockpick so you can open her door (she's behind a lock).

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the arena on festival island, the painting is in a room above it.

in arena ?

i can't find it ?

thank
________

Last edited:

garymfoak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to get opalas cumbowl scene?

cassamotti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright. Below (in spoiler tags) is the location of all items and things of interest that I found and the simplified locations for where I found them (minus the three pieces of junk for the Legendary Blacksmith. I detailed those locations in the walkthrough, which I can't post yet).

If anything is incorrect please tell me, but to my knowledge everything is present that can be found in the normal game (minus all the weapons and non-items of interest).

I also wrote a play-and-post walkthrough which would accompany this but it is WAY too long and the character limiter on the forum's posts wouldn't allow me to post it. So I will have to edit it into .txt (I did it on wordpad) and then zip it as the zip file maximum is larger. When I have done that I will post it up in a new post. It matches all the below locations as well as details where I found everything, from weapons to items as I played the game. I have only done it for the normal game so far. I'll continue another one for the new game+ when I can.

AGAIN, this will spoil the surprise of finding things on your own SO DON'T LOOK UNLESS YOU'VE EXHAUSTED SEARCHING FOR IT ON YOUR OWN! A lot of time was put into this game so take the time to play it! The tits are just a bonus in my opinion, anyway. Without them the game would still be fun.

(There are probably some mistakes, point them out when you can!)

Eyes of Horus:
1 - NW corner garden of anuket
2 - dungeon, after second lizardman fight, on the left
3 - NW corner of Great Land area with signpost
4 - NW corner, past rope bridge outside of greece portal cave
5 - woods two screens north of athrosa in NW corner, in chest.
6 - in chest in SW corner of the large grassy area west of the exit from the cave found north of athrosa village. from the singpost head NW up rocky stairs, go west pass trees, then south all the way down to find the chest in a narrow area.
7 - chest south of pole crossroads, west of ruins (first encounter with naacia, third fight with sir edward the 3rd).
8 - inside a chest near the exit of the cave that leads to mount falcon.
9 - inside a chest in a ruined building in the first area of ruins of the past (past the bridge).
10 - inside chest in church, ruins of the past.
11 - inside chest near exit of lava cavern at the bottom of the tower of hades.
12 - inside chest in osira's lair. after the entrance cross a large stone bridge in the next room it is to the right on a narrow ledge.
13 - chest in pharoah's tomb.
14 - chest inside fortune teller's house.

Illustrations:
01 - defeat the legendary broncallo, in the mountains north of athrosa (west of athrosa cave).
02 - lost letter, stealth game building, festival island
03 - hen'tai box south west of athrosa on the road back to the portal cave.
04 - artshop
05 - artshop
06 - artshop
07 - defeat the legendary giantus in the crystal chamber beneath the palace dungeons.
08 - lost letter, second floor of house north of mount falcon inn.
09 - hen'tai box in palace kitchens
10 - hen'tai box at isolated ruins, greece
11 - lost letter, room in mansion of the lord, after dungeons.
12 - defeat the legendary goddess, church, ruins of the past.
13 - hen'tai box at ruins of the past, 2nd area
14 - artshop, new stock
15 - artshop, new stock
16 - defeat the legendary giga lardo, outside of osira's liar entrance.
17 - hen'tai box at mount falcon end
18 - hen'tai box at arena training ground
19 - lost letter, found in the haven of the furries (use ancient doorway found on dead rock).
20 - defeat the legendary octobreeder in the monster cove cave.
21 - defeat the legendary slitheros at the dead rock swamps.
22 - hen'tai box in the dungeons of the mansion of the lord.
23 - defeat the legendary spike dragon on the island of the mansion of the lord.
24 - defeat the legendary ice queen, end of the monster cave in wintero.
25 - defeat the legendary spirit queen, outside the top of the tower of hades
27 - defeat the legendary bagdarus at the bottom of hell dune.
28 - defeat the legendary lightning queen outside osira's liar.
29 - defeat the legendary nature queen in souther greece.
30 - hen'tai box in the village of wintero, in a locked house.
31 - defeat the legendary wingbask within the pharoah's tomb.
32 - hen'tai box in the castle on monster cove.
33 - defeat the legendary demon guardian at the cave on the island of the mansion of the lord.
34 - defeat the legendary featherlion, south mount falcon.
35 - defeat the legengary kerberos at the bandit fortress.
36 - lost letter, house in outpost
37 - lost letter, lady farah's room
38 - lost letter, locked house in wintero, near tavern.
39 - defeat the legendary serpento, in the great land, egypt.
40 - lost letter, bandit fortress, long hall after meeting with rughart, NW corner.
41 - defeat the legendary ragnarok, in greece, south of the singless post.
42 - lost letter, stables
43 - hen'tai box, east of garden of anuket
44 - lost letter, back of osira's lair in the right most cell.
45 - defeat the legendary krona, flying around several screens east of wintero village.
46 - hen'tai box, second floor library, bandit fortress.
47 - lost letter, courtyard with crosses in castle on monster cover.
48 - defeat the legendary bulk in the gatehouse, tower of hades.
49 - defeat the legendary undead baron in the deep dungeons.
50 - lost, letter, second lever in room outside tower of hades
51 - hen'tai box in outside of osira's throne room
52 - lost letter, western wing of arena (near door to balcony).

master hen'tai boxes:
1 - house at the end of mount falcon (illustration 17).
2 - inside a ruined building in ruins of the past, 2nd area (illustration 13).
after the cave portion of osira's lair, near the throne room, to the right of the stairs down (illustration 51).
3 - hidden on the west side of the path leading from the portal cave to the village (illustration 03).
4 - hidden on the road to the gardn of anuket (illustration 43).
5 - hidden in the palace kitchens (illustration 09).
6 - hidden in the arena, training area (illustration 18).
7 - hidden on first floor of isolated ruins in greece, fourth encounter/third fight with sir edward (illustration 10)
8 - hidden on the second floor library of the bandit fortress (illustration 46).
9 - hidden in a locked house in the village of wintero (illustration 30).
10 - hidden in a room on the lower level of the castle on monster cove (illustration 32).
11 - hidden in the dungeon level of the mansion of the lord (illustration 22).

Paintings:
01 - house above blonde girl, main square
02 - artshop.
03 - second floor, house in athrosa village with scholar.
04 - athrosa village tavern.
05 - second basement in ruins of the past.
06 - inside room in gatehouse, outside the tower of hades.
07 - second floor of house at mount falcon.
08 - wintero item/weapons and armour shop.
09 - second floor of greece isolated ruins, third edward fight.
10 - in the back of osira's liar, in the center cell.
11 - arena main fighting hall.

Treasure Maps:
01 - second floor of ruins (third fight with sir edward)
03 - get this map from nipha
06 - on right table, inside mount falcon inn
07 - grocery merchant in outpost
08 - secret room in the mansion of the lord, dungeon area.

Buried Treasures:
01 - hunter shield, south of lord darhart's cave, east side of nearest stump.
03 - hunter helm, outside the castle on monster cove, SW of the stairs near the cliff.
06 - ring of curse, ruins of the past, cemetery
07 - mithril armor, near rock wall to the right of the entrance to the cave leading to the pharoah's tomb (or southeast of chest with seed of life)
08 - stun axe, SE of area with the isolated house (bounty hunter's house) in greece.

Tablets of History:
(1) chest in house above blonde girl in main square, capital of egypt.
(2) chest south of camel toe tavern.
(3) chest in ante-room before ballroom in royal palace.
(4) chest in NE corner of large area north-north of capital city exit (signpost area).
(5) chest SE corner of rope bridge area, right after cave portal in greece.
(6) chest on second floor of barracks in greece (village of athrosa)
(7) chest in SE corner of large grassy area one screen west of the exit from the cave found north of athrosa village.
(8) chest in first room inside the ruins where you fight sir edward
(9) chest in cave that leads to mount falcon. near exit.
(10) chest inside first house at mount falcon. first room in the basement.
(11) chest in second area of ruins of the past. above ruins with the second basesment.
(12) chest west of the small storage room outside the gatehouse to the tower of hades.
(13) chest on west side of building, after rope bridge, top of tower of hades.
(14) chest in the SE corner of an area in osira's lair. south of the exit (where you find the smart, peaceful goblin).
(15) chest in pharoah's tomb.
(16) chest in store on festival island.
(17) chest on arena balcony (west side), festival island.
(18) chest in fortune teller's home, main square, capital of egypt.
(19) chest at the bottom of hell dune, in lava cavern.
(20) chest outside the bandit fortress.
(21) chest in wintero in the area furthest southwest, below a raised area with a cave.
(22) chest in wintero. southeast of the legendary krona and down some narrow stairs.
(23) chest in ice caves beneath the cabin and cemetery in wintero, second area.
(24) chest in the lower level of the castle on monster cove.
(25) chest on dead rock. leave ship and follow path all the way around back to the SW.

Moonstones:
(1) in chest in crystal ritual chamber beneath the dungeons.
(2) in chest at the end of the cave that leads to mount falcon.
(3) in a chest in the bandit cave (mount falcon), on a small island.
(4) in a chest right before the bridge leading across to the tower of hades.
(5) in chest right before stairs down in the pharoah's tomb (to the final fight with osira).
(6) in chest at entrance to treasure chest game, festival island
(7) in a chest in the hell dune large cave. from the cave entrance blocked by a rock, south of outpost.
(8) in a chest in the bandit fortress. after the dialogue with rughart. west wing.
(9) in a chest in wintero, two screens east of the village hidden in the NW part.
(10) in a chest in wintero, in a cave one screen east of the legendary krona.
(11) in a chest in the ice caves beneath the cabin and cemetery in wintero.
(12) in a chest in the cave on monster cove.
(13) in a chest near the portal door at dead rock.
(14) in a chest near along the cliffs south and east of the beach (one screen east of the fork).

legendary monsters egypt:
(1) legendary bagdarus - bottom of hell dune at the end of a passage that leads to the west.
(2) legendary giantus - crystal chamber beneath the palace dungeons.
(3) legendary undead baron - dungeon room above first encounter with osira (room before coast and pharoah's tomb cave).
(4) legendary wingbask - three screens into the pharoahs' tomb.
(5) legendary serpento - near the NE pool in the great land desert, egypt (desert north of the capital with a signpost)

legendary monsters greece:
(1) legendary nature queen - outside the portal cave, across the rope bridge, west of the path.
(2) legendary broncallo - this monster is found north of athrosa through the cave. head west from the cave exit to the next screen then south along the path to a large grassy area. legendary broncallo is to the west of the path, in the gras, or north of the signpost.
(3)legendary ragnarok - in greece, at the crossroads with the signless post (west of the isolated ruins) head south over two bridges to an island.
(4) legendary featherlion - south of mount falcon caves.
(5) legendary kerberos - bandit fortress, after the dialogue with rughart head north outside.
(6) legendary giga lardo - found before osira's liar (caverns).
(7) legendary bulk - hiding out in the tower of hades gatehouse.
(8) legendary spirit queen - outside the top of the tower of hades, across the bridge.
(9) legendary lightning queen - outside the caves of osira's liar, where the black dragon flies.
(10) legendary goddess - find her in the church beyond the ruins of the past.

legendary monsters other:
(1) legendary krona - wintero. east of village flying around a raised area.
(2) legendary ice queen - wintero. end of the monster cave (nipha quest). outside portal cave.
(3) legendary octobreeder - monster cove cave.
(4) legendary slitheros - north of the swamps on dead rock.
(5) legendary demon guardian - cave on beach on island of the mansion of the lord.
(6) legendary spike dragon - north of beach on island of the mansion of the lord.

snow bunnies:
(1) outside, to the right of the wintero tavern.
(2) two screens west of wintero village, running back and forth north of the path.
(3) below the area the party first arrived in wintero.
(4) one screen east of the legendary krona. running north to south along the eastern border.
(5) chilling out in the cemtery behind the cabin.

Misc Items:
map to the mansion of the lord - inside character's mansion in egypt. once all paintings are found a secret door slides open revealing the room this map is kept in.

Last edited:

garymfoak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The post story walkthrough would be awesome

mike20599

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the 5 endings are and how to get them?

garymfoak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The good ending has no extra sex scenes in it. Nothing new. Just pick the "bad" ending.

Bluntobject

Reputation score
Broken Piece 01

Hello!

Could any of you please point me towards the location of the first half of the Broken Piece key? I have somehow managed to find the second half but I can for the life of me not come to think of what I have missed.

Thank you in advance!

goldensun9001

Reputation score

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have opala move to your house if you have her as a wife? not a slave but a wife. i know that aparently she can only be in your house if you have exactly 12 staff but i want to be able to move her to my house as a wife, is this possible and if so how? Thanks in advance. also to everyone asking questions check the rest of the thread to see if it has already been aswerd, i did and i don't mine has. (well not entierly i mean people are saying you can move them to your houses but how? i have talked to her and there is no invite option and i talked to everyone in my house)

cassamotti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Broken Piece 01

Hello!

Could any of you please point me towards the location of the first half of the Broken Piece key?
Broken Piece 01 is found on Monster Cove, inside the cave. When entering the cave from the beach head all the way north until you come to an area where the path heads north then turns to the south. At the end of it should be a chest, red I think. Inside is the "Broken Piece 01".

goldensun9001 said:
Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have opala move to your house if you have her as a wife?
I thought you could only have her join as your wife, at least that is what I read. After you defeat Osira, you get some options as to your reward. One of them is to marry Opala. That's how I got her as my wife and that's how I got her to move to my house. After getting no more than 12 employees, the option to move her popped up when talking to her.

grockts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far there has been only a couple of small problems I have run into, on Festival island while playing the Gauntlet game I had it glitch for a while until I reset and tried it again later.
I have run into the dream demon 2 times, once in the isolated ruins in Greece and once on Festival Island but I have been unable to get a THIRD scene for her yet.
The Pirates I ran into once but when I went to the village in southern Greece and went north I did not run into the SECOND SCENE with them.

AND I have the FIRST Tresaure map but I cannot match up any of the terrain to find it's location.

All playing has been done in the FIRST game with no restart using the orb yet.

Side note, after you beat Hen'tai he ends up in your tavern, yes if you have sex with Farah in your house you can recruit her into the party, BUT EQUIPPING HER MAY BE A PROBLEM, SHE IS A lVL 42 FIGHTER TYPE.

Moonstones are NOT used up when you buy the moon armors and weapons but the number you have opens up what can be made.

I have yet to find the Collar item, someone takls about the Ultimate Sword but not where it might be found, I have not faced the Vampire on Lord island yet.

And any information about the Mysterious knight guy just south of the arena on Festival island would be appreciated.
I have the Sphinx charcter in the garden in Egypt but can do nothing further with her.

Last edited:

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far there has been only a couple of small problems I have run into, on Festival island while playing the Gauntlet game I had it glitch for a while until I reset and tried it again later.
I have run into the dream demon 2 times, once in the isolated ruins in Greece and once on Festival Island but I have been unable to get a THIRD scene for her yet.
The Pirates I ran into once but when I went to the village in southern Greece and went north I did not run into the SECOND SCENE with them.

AND I have the FIRST Tresaure map but I cannot match up any of the terrain to find it's location.

All playing has been done in the FIRST game with no restart using the orb yet.

Side note, after you beat Hen'tai he ends up in your tavern, yes if you have sex with Farah in your house you can recruit her into the party, BUT EQUIPPING HER MAY BE A PROBLEM, SHE IS A lVL 42 FIGHTER TYPE.

Moonstones are NOT used up when you buy the moon armors and weapons but the number you have opens up what can be made.

I have yet to find the Collar item, someone takls about the Ultimate Sword but not where it might be found, I have not faced the Vampire on Lord island yet.

And any information about the Mysterious knight guy just south of the arena on Festival island would be appreciated.
I have the Sphinx charcter in the garden in Egypt but can do nothing further with her.
I'm pretty sure the Sphinx is supposed to give the Collar at the end of her quest. If you're talking about the Leash, that's at Dead Rock. There's a gate at the end of Dead Rock that can be opened with the key created from the two Broken Pieces (can't remember where they are found). It teleports you to a place where a catgirl (I think) gives you the Leash.

The knight guy on the screen below the arena is Striker. You know, the guy you impersonated at the very beginning of the game to warn Opala. You fight him as the champion of the Arena.

grockts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Sphinx did NOT give me the collar at the end of the quest she gave me map 3, so I still do not know where the collar is gotten.

Edit...The map 1 treasure was found on Island of Lord in area just before going into the Vampire's cave.

Got Osira in my party after molesting her at my home for a bit, I chose the sex slave option, she is a Lvl 26 Mage and just as hard to find equipment to put on her as her mother Farah was.

Edit....Third dream demon attack FINALLY happened but no option to make her into a sex slave.

Am playing the FIRST run thru of the game with no restart using the ORB yet.

.kiyou

Reputation score

The Sphinx did NOT give me the collar at the end of the quest she gave me map 3, so I still do not know where the collar is gotten.

Edit...The map 1 treasure was found on Island of Lord in area just before going into the Vampire's cave.

Got Osira in my party after molesting her at my home for a bit, I chose the sex slave option, she is a Lvl 26 Mage and just as hard to find equipment to put on her as her mother Farah was.

Edit....Third dream demon attack FINALLY happened but no option to make her into a sex slave.

Am playing the FIRST run thru of the game with no restart using the ORB yet.
Naacia will only be your sex slave on the FOURTH encounter, when you go to the Dream World
And the second scene with the pirates it's on the New Game +

I am trying to find the Emperor of Time... where is he?
I have to do that madball quest to find him? :confused:

demonofelru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Naacia will only be your sex slave on the FOURTH encounter, when you go to the Dream World
And the second scene with the pirates it's on the New Game +

I am trying to find the Emperor of Time... where is he?
I have to do that madball quest to find him? :confused:
The Emperor of Time is at a dead end waterfall screen in Greece. Basically, the screen you're at before you enter that Greek town, there's a path up to him.

I don't know what's required to get him to appear, I just did him as the last thing in the game. Truthfully, he was pretty easy.

Ursine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, can someone please explain how you change party members?

comicreader

Reputation score

Ahhhh, I am stuck

I rushed a bit through the game, met farah and Opala, went to Greece, killed the assassin, helped to save the village.

BUT: I get easily bored by fighting all these funny monsters just to make cash. So when I came back to Egypt to save farah and Opala in the scene where Osira does the ritual I always loose the fight against Osira. So I assume I need to have more members in my party or better equipment :mad:

Playing without cheats or editors: is having Gath (Lv13), Dargon (Lv12), Tira (Lv10) and myself with Lv 13, Lightning Sword and Mithril armour anywhere near the strength you need to beat Osira? Or do i have to run around circles searching for more help?

Just give me a rough hint what it takes to bring osira down after fighting down the minions and Kaath.

OP
S

shadowemt

Where's the fourth encounter with Naacia? is in New Game +?