What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

anyone have any idea as to 4th battle naacias HP?
or for any of the legendary monsters?
or even better, a good order to fight them all in?
iam stuck having to fight naacia now because no matter where i sleep, i end up in her dream. iam about level 25 or so for most of my characters.

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A list of HP for Legendary Monsters and some story bosses would be great... so you know if you can actually beat them at your current level or if you were just unlucky... as to reduce wasting of time.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ahh i see...i leveled up a bit, got around 25 or so, and stocked up on alot of potions for single char use, took me the better part of two hours, but beat her, and went on to beat edward at the arena, and got all the way to striker...i calculated the health of the first two arena bosses as well...now i need to know how to get the workers for the mansion, especially the courtesians, because iam trying to get the royals into my party...

archon6969

Reputation score

anyone got a save with opala, farah and osira in their party?

or a save with naacia as ur slave?

apes

Reputation score

This page should help answer a lot of questions.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it does, and iam also compiling a guide as well, from gabes stuff, to others in this forum...i have alot so far...iam still trying to find out how much health striker has though, and how to get all the servants and such...hes the last boss i have left...for the arena that is...

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, got the relative health amounts of the three arena bosses in the first game mode...as well as all the legendary monsters...i heard there was a way to hire the prostitute as a housemember, any ideas?

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, got the relative health amounts of the three arena bosses in the first game mode...as well as all the legendary monsters...i heard there was a way to hire the prostitute as a housemember, any ideas?
Win the arena. (Defeat Striker.)
That's how I got her (the arena-prostitute).

noahkai88

Reputation score

True, you have to grind a little. Or you can use a Savegame editor and just cheat your character until it does 10k damage with every hit.
yeah can you help me with that? i think i got the right one but i dont know how to use it...

Well I just started the game so is there a guide of sorts? I am still at level 1 when I went after Opala's sister after they met in the library...

Last edited:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

basicly, you do the main quest fora while, try and get your levels up, i beat the last boss of the story around 16 or 17 for the main character, on the good side, think you might need to be stronger on the evil, due to the storyline...

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What goes into the portal at Dead Rock (after the Legendary Monster (Slitheros)) and where can I find it? Anyone know?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the key i think? that you create from the two halves?

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the key i think? that you create from the two halves?
Oh, ok. Haven't found the second piece yet.

Also: where can I find the Bandit's Fortress? lol

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

inside the town mine at mt. falcon, you need to wipe out the bandits that are troubling the town first i think...and also, beat the main game...theres an important scene there, as well as a quest item...

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

inside the town mine at mt. falcon, you need to wipe out the bandits that are troubling the town first i think...and also, beat the main game...theres an important scene there, as well as a quest item...
Ah, damn it, of course! Mount Falcon... always forget about that place. Makes sense too, with the bandits and everything...

Thanks again!

darkonyx88

Reputation score

Hi,

How do you get the painting in the Art shop? Everytime I go in there the guy who says any of these outfits would be good is in the way! Also how do you buy extra outfits?

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

How do you get the painting in the Art shop? Everytime I go in there the guy who says any of these outfits would be good is in the way! Also how do you buy extra outfits?
Go there at nighttime and the guy won't be there.
The outfits you get as certain quest rewards or through other kinds of conversation (don't remember any specifics).

apes

Reputation score

I'm probably just being blind, but can anyone tell me where the blacksmiths are that craft moon and sun equipment? I have the worthless items burning an hole in my inventory.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try the cave of burning dunes in the egyptian desert, south of the capital, but beware, strong enemies await you...dun dun dun...!!!!

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

by the by, anyone know who learns darkness and light moves in the game?
because i have opala in my team, and shes kinda worthless except for her poison attack...and her sprite of course...