What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Peps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

also, the one painting in the giftshop in Egypt. How do I get to it? Theres a guy blocking the only way in.

Europe

Reputation score

also, the one painting in the giftshop in Egypt. How do I get to it? Theres a guy blocking the only way in.
Go there at night and he wont be there.

Ran into an odd thing on my New Game+

Got the good ending and chose Osira as my slave. Then I went to the bandits fortress and meet the bandit leader, the assassin and the black knight guy. This is where the odd part comes in, I went to the pharos tomb were I got a cutscene of Osira escaping and then… game over?

Anyone know how to fix this?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nothing wrong, the fortress and tomb scenes are hooks for the sequel...

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Many thanks again, Shady.
I think that's exactly what happened;
I completed all the 11 paintings and left without noticing the door,
and now it's gone for good.

Ah well, start again.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

Many thanks again, Shady.
I think that's exactly what happened;
I completed all the 11 paintings and left without noticing the door,
and now it's gone for good.

Ah well, start again.

even though you leave you can still access the room, all you have to do is to press c or spacebar where the wall opens and thus enter the hidden room,,,

XSienX

Reputation score

I'm sure this question has been asked quite a lot but...
I've read from quite a few people that the lockpick is in the ruins of the past?
I have been all over that place and cannot find it, can anyone help?

edit: So I went back on a different save and found it in the church.
But I'm wondering, if I am playing a new game+ is it still possible to get the lockpick or is that only in normal mode?

Last edited:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you'll start with it, but i found a second one in a random chest somewhere...there doesnt seem to be a second level to them...

darkonyx88

Reputation score

Go there at nighttime and the guy won't be there.
The outfits you get as certain quest rewards or through other kinds of conversation (don't remember any specifics).
Thanks for the help. I'm sorry it took so long to thank you. I've got another question now. How many sun stones are there? and does anyone know the locations of all of them? I've got 13 of them so far.

Disaster Zone

Reputation score

I have a problem at the snowy area. I need to catch 5 bunnies, but the last one (the one that is south, then east from where you arrive) is across a body of water and i've been unable to find a way to get across.
How do you get your hands on that fuzzy lil' bunny?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too tired to read the entire thread for info so I must ask, is it possible to unlock all 3 girls by the end of the game? You know, when you speak to them and can choose what kind of things you want to do with them.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

should be same amount of sunstones as there are moonsones, I.E. 14, that bunny isnt one you get, look elsewhere, mebbe near the cemetary, and yes you can get all three girls in your party and/or as sex slaves...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should be same amount of sunstones as there are moonsones, I.E. 14, that bunny isnt one you get, look elsewhere, mebbe near the cemetary, and yes you can get all three girls in your party and/or as sex slaves...
I mean through the first play through and not through newgame+

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, i got farah and opala on the first play through...you need to have osira as a sex slave to get her in...
basicly, get exactly twelve household servants, you can get 4 from the games and arena, and hire the rest, then go to them and invite them to your mansion, then nail each 4 times, and eventually they'll ask to come with you...

Peps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to defeat that knight in the Bandits Tower?
Edit- Nevermind, after about 2 and a half hours of fighting him i just gave up.

Last edited:

GodManPerson

Reputation score

I don't know if this has already been brought up but when my games loads a scene the screen goes black and all i hear is the background music. Any help?

Peps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I find, Demon Gaurian, and King Corrus, these are the last ones i need and I cant seem to find em.

Last edited:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to do the sphinxs quest in the snow land, and kill the guardians minions, then speak to him, then go to mansion of the lord, hes in the cave that looks like its been lived in, corrus is only in new game + after you beat the rest, speak to castella, her house is in greece, in the south, the house that has no one in it...

ipwnlocks

Reputation score

ok, im new to this site, but iv been looking off it trying to find answers... (and i hope im doing this right) but i have like 20 hours in the game, iv beaten it twice, have killed all legendary monsters, have all paintings and illistrations, but im stuck. i have both broken peices but when i went back to hell dune to get them forged for me, he isnt there... idk where he went and i cant use the key on dead rock untill i get him to forge it for me. also the black knight in the bandit fortress, isnt there when i go into the last building so idk what up. any answers would be halpful!

Peps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to do the sphinxs quest in the snow land, and kill the guardians minions, then speak to him, then go to mansion of the lord, hes in the cave that looks like its been lived in, corrus is only in new game + after you beat the rest, speak to castella, her house is in greece, in the south, the house that has no one in it...
Ok, Ive cleared the mountain my first way through for the minions, bud do I have to re do it, and whether I do or not, what after? Because my last save I went through did mountain, then went to the cave and still not there.
Also for the bad side of story, after defeating Khaan what do I do, she just says I will giv eyou reward, but I must rest. what do I do?

.kiyou

Reputation score

Well, I'm playing the Golden Edition now, and Gabe says that there is a new encounter with the pirates (last one)
But I don't know where to find it... >.>
Anybody knows where do you find them?

And about the secret ending been slightly longer... is he talking about the ending in the pharaoh tomb or the end when you are the king of egypt?