What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

I still don't know how to get the royalty in your party :( I also have met the dream girl 3 times...Will she show up again? Man, I'd love if this game had a faq/walkthrough like big games do on gamefaqs.

More Info, please add their locations on to this and any further info or notes about them that you see fit, so it looks nice and presentable all together.

Legendary - Egypt:

Legendary Serpento:

Health: 45,000
Spirit: 2,211
Weakness: Thunder

Legendary Giantus:

Health: 60,000
Spirit: 2,400
Weakness: Water/Wind

Legendary Undead Baron:

Health: 90,000
Spirit: 8,000
Weakness: Fire/Light

Legendary Wingbask:

Health: 62,000
Spirit: 2,800
Weakness: Ice

Legendary Bagdarus

Health: 52,000
Spirit: 1,980
Weakness: Wind

Legendary - Greece:

Legendary Ragnarok:

Health: 50,000
Spirit: 2,414
Weakness: Water/Ice

Legendary Spirit Queen:

Health: 94,000
Spirit: 7,500
Weakness: Darkness

Legendary Featherlion:

Health: 48,000
Spirit: 2,000
Weakness: Fire/Water

Legendary Broncallo:

Health: 40,000
Spirit: 2,000
Weakness: Water

Legendary Bulk:

Spirit: 2,200
Weakness: Earth

Legendary Lightning Queen:

Health: 80,000
Spirit: 6,000

Legendary Kerberos:

Health: 75,000
Spirit: 4,000
Weakness: Water/Fire
Notes: He casts Dodge on himself quite a bit, prepare for a long, annoying fight.

Legendary Giga Lardo:

Health: 60,000
Spirit: 2,400
Weakness: Earth
Notes: He one shot one of my mages with one of his physical attacks, so keep your physical defense up.

Legendary Nature Queen:

Health: 98,000
Spirit: 7,900
Weakness: Fire/Thunder
Notes: She summons two trees to heal her, she can also heal herself a huge amount, so make sure to take out the trees and prepare for a long fight.

Legendary Goddess:

Spirit: 2,800
Weakness: Darkness

Legendary - Other:

Legendary Slitheros:

Health: 70,000
Spirit: 4,000
Weakness: Ice

Legendary Krona:

Health: 70,000
Spirit: 3,500
Weakness: Wind

Legendary Octobreeder:

Health: 80,000
Spirit: 5,000
Weakness: Thunder

Legendary Demon Guardian:

Health: 99,999
Weakness: Light
Notes: He's found in the first cave on Mansion Lord Island. Make sure to save the game before you go down the stairs! The fight starts immediately when you do. He also has a Greater Heal that gives him about 12k health back, so prepare for a long fight.

Legendary Ice Queen:

Spirit: 8,000
Weakness: Fire

Legendary Spike Dragon:

Legendary King Corrus:

Health: ??
Spirit: ??
Weakness: ??

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@bananamartyr: This has already been answered on the other thread, but Naacia, the dream demon, shows up randomly during your sleep, so just keep on sleeping...

You can get at least one royalty in your party no matter what path you choose in the game, but if you want all three, you need to get the evil ending where you betray osira at the end (that means siding with osira, and taking at least one of the 4 guardian powers for yourself when you get the opportunities to choose, and then after beating the Pharaoh, you must choose the hidden third dialogue option). After that you will have access to all three royals in the post game.

Next step is to buy the mansion and fully upgrade it. The one thing you must be careful about is to keep track of how many staff you hire from festival island. You can only get opala if you talk to her when you have exactly 12 staff members. If you talk to her when you have 12 staff, you will get the option to have her move into the mansion with you.

Farah and Osira will give you the same option if you have 12 or more staff members. In all cases, have them move in with you. Then continue to have sex with them until they each volunteer to join your group (should take 4 times each).

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@bananamartyr: This has already been answered on the other thread, but Naacia, the dream demon, shows up randomly during your sleep, so just keep on sleeping...

You can get at least one royalty in your party no matter what path you choose in the game, but if you want all three, you need to get the evil ending where you betray osira at the end (that means siding with osira, and taking at least one of the 4 guardian powers for yourself when you get the opportunities to choose, and then after beating the Pharaoh, you must choose the hidden third dialogue option). After that you will have access to all three royals in the post game.

Next step is to buy the mansion and fully upgrade it. The one thing you must be careful about is to keep track of how many staff you hire from festival island. You can only get opala if you talk to her when you have exactly 12 staff members. If you talk to her when you have 12 staff, you will get the option to have her move into the mansion with you.

Farah and Osira will give you the same option if you have 12 or more staff members. In all cases, have them move in with you. Then continue to have sex with them until they each volunteer to join your group (should take 4 times each).
Thanks!

P.S: I got the 4th dream visit a little after I posted that :D

Edit: Just discounted the prostitute and bought 2 guards, it got me to 12 on my first try. Yay, no running back and forth.

Well, that excitement was short lived. They're way too vulnerable because I can't give them moon armor like my other members :( They get 2 shot by the same monsters that can't do any damage to my other members. You'd think after all that that they'd be good.

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are the three locations where you fight sir edward, and do the legendary monsters reappear after you use the orb of restoration.

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i just started this game, and i know I'm a long ways away, but is there a "good" ending where I become pharaoh and get all three royals?

Barring that, just a good ending where I become Pharaoh?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait.... I thought that the 12 staff max for Opala was fixed in the gold edition.

IS IT FIXED OR NOT? (do you still need 12 staff for Opala, or can you now get her with full staff?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, you can become the pharoah, though this is considered as one of the "bad-sided" endings...

(you have to choose to join Osira in the dungeon dialogue, to get on the "bad-side" path in the game. Obviously, choosing "to join only to back stab you" is NOT choosing to join Osira, lol. At least I think this will bar you from the "bad-sided" path, and thus the becoming the pharoah "bad-sided" ending. I haven't done this myself yet, only what I've read of other people's posts here. I'm only on my very first game myself, doing the "good-sided" ending, which I haven't yet even done yet, lol)

2 "good-sided" endings
3 "bad-sided" endings (one of them is the becoming the pharaoh ending)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sir Edward the 3rd: (there's actually 5 battles/locations for him)

1st Battle: AFTER you get the forced encounter, when going north to the royal palace for your first time

Weapon Store in the Weapon Shop District in the Capitol of Egypt.

1 Seed of Strength
200 G
50 EXP

2nd battle: AFTER you've had the 1st battle with him

Village of Athrosa in Greece. he's outside in the screen/area that has the building with General Toros, some of your mercenaries characters, and the free restable bed on the 2nd floor of it, where the soldiers are resting. Outside in the screen/area that has the soldier barracks building.

1 Seed of Dexterity
462 G
80 EXP

3rd battle: AFTER you've had the 2nd battle with him

Inside the Isolated Ruins (single stone building) in Greece.

1 Seed of Agility
844 G
? EXP

4th battle: AFTER you've had the 3rd battle with him

Down the Stairs in the last screen/area before the cemetery screen/area in the Ruins of the Past in Greece.

1 Pointless Piece of Junk
2,000 G
400 EXP

5th and last battle: (he's pretty hard, finally for the first time...)

Standing in the 1st screen/area inside the Arena at Festival Island (you need to do the other 4 battles with him first, before he finally shows up here). He is NOT an actual participant in the Battle Arena matches. He's a character standing in the first screen/area of the Arena (where you can talk to the Battle Arena receptionist to engage in the Battle Arena matches).

1 Noble Plate
8,000 G
600 EXP

(I'm not sure if your dialogue choices here and previously, have any extra effect or not, if you'll encounter him again or if he might possibly join your party, doubtfully, lol)

(I chose to do the dialogue choices of being an ass back to him. I have tried the other choices at each time, which had no effect for that moment, but I don't know if they'd have produce a different result here in the last encounter with him after you battle him for the 5th and last time)

--------------------------------------------------------------

wait, you can only get all 3 Royals, in the pharaoh evil game path?

can't you make osira your sex slave in the good path, and then get her to your mansion, and then to join your party, or not?

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

updated my character posts with the locations of all the non-buyable equipment, I have thus come across (I still haven't even beaten the game yet, so there's still more stuff for me to find and add to my character posts).

Also, updated some of the character's spells in my character posts as well. However, I haven't beaten the game yet, so no Sephira yet from Wintero Town, nor the Royals, as well.

Last edited:

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

updated my character posts with the locations of all the non-buyable equipment, I have thus come across (I still haven't even beaten the game yet, so there's still more stuff for me to find and add to my character posts).

Also, updated some of the character's spells in my character posts as well. However, I haven't beaten the game yet, so no Sephira yet from Wintero Town, nor the Royals, as well.
I updated mine for the ones that you don't have up yet. Maybe you can fill them in in greater detail later.

I didn't even know that the skils went to 50 yet. My main is close but the rest are pretty fair away. Guess I have more work to do XD
Anybody suggest a grinding route? Best I've figured so far are either Cockablock's in hades mountain at night. One room of it has a party of 5 of them and then 2 below it. That and there are the monsters on Monster Cave or Zombies in that Dead place.

Also, I just got an Octobreeder scene but traveling on my ship with Farah in my party... XD (She wasn't in my active party of 4, just a choice in it)

Anybody figure out what the leash is for yet?

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've read two different things from scouring the posts on the other larger thread...

Leash of Mystery

1. in the new game "+", it has enhanced stats

2. it has something to do with Naacia the Dream Hauntress. Either it lets you bring her to your mansion as a sex slave, or allows you to have sex with her (though you can do this already without the leesh...)

------------------------------------------

for me, grinding:

Early-mid game (~clvl 1-30)

1 screen north of the Capitol of Egypt, kill the 3 cockalots, go north to new screen and immediately come back south to the old screen, kill the 3 cockalots again, repeat over and over...

late game (~clvl 30-50)

Dead Rock's Rotten Zombies and Unholy Skeletons. When you can, fight the battle with the 3 Rotten Zombies and/or the 3 Unholy Skeletons (though their mass sleep makes them less efficient than the 3 Rotten Zombies, unless you have Mass Remedy with and using Dargon).

Use the Hero's Cross Cut skill and/or Mass Might to kill faster

(at lower clvls, you'll probably need to cast Mass Dodge-Gath'D and Mass barrier-Tirah, to help you stay alive)

Once Hero gets Mass Power (clvl 50) you really kill fast:D

(Mass Power + Mass Might + Hero + Tirah + Phalen + Gath'D = Physical PWNAGE :D = ~5,000 normal damage and ~9,999 critical damage to the Rotten Zombies or Unholy Skeletons :D )

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can get Opala into your party with having more than 12 staff!

It has been fixed!

You do not need to worry about the exactly 12 staff anymore for getting Opala!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some questions:

(BEFORE completing the game)

1. in the Main Square in Capitol of Egypt, there's a guy who can't find his tools, can you find his tools and give them to him, or not?

2. Is there anyway (or anything you can do) to get Castella (whatever her name, the mature bounty Hunter) in Main Square in Capitol of Egypt to talk to you or to impress her to talk to you?

3. in Outpost (first town from starting the game), there's a guy whom dropped something, can you find what he dropped, or is he simply refering to the Illustration on the floor in the NW building?

4. There's a guy whom wants to fix/repair his house in Outpost, can you do anything to help him?

Last edited:

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just beat Lord Dagon...I wonder what's next. All the loose ends I can possibly think of are:

1 Missing tablet.
1 Legendary Monster remaining (Castella went to find him?).
The switches in the Tower of Hades that didn't do anything...
Maybe there's more to do in the bandit camp on Mount Falcon as well?

Finished all the box guys. It was kinda sad that I wouldn't discover them anymore XD

Edit: That empty forest area in southern Greece bothers me as well... Lord Dagon also said he'd be back...Bah. Switches in Tower of Hades still do nothing.
Last room of Bandits Camp is still empty...
Empty forest area in southern Greece is still empty. It looks like I'm finally stuck/at a loss for what to do x.x

Time to start +, perhaps?

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

laughs, I've just been starting on after the ending (doing the Hell Cavern, lvling up. got all the moon weapons so far, need to find more moonstones, hehe, presumably for moon non-weapons), and you're just about to start on the new game "+", hehe.

does anyone know if the octobreeder event has a window to do it in? a.k.a. is there a progress point in the game that makes the octobreeder event no longer available?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

laughs, I've just been starting on after the ending (doing the Hell Cavern, lvling up. got all the moon weapons so far, need to find more moonstones, hehe, presumably for moon non-weapons), and you're just about to start on the new game "+", hehe.

does anyone know if the octobreeder event has a window to do it in? a.k.a. is there a progress point in the game that makes the octobreeder event no longer available?
It's always available if Farah is in your party.
However, in the Golden Edition, it causes a fatal crash to the game which Gabriel has not fixed.
So, if you play the Golden Edition, never have Farah in your party or in your mansion.

Banana, of course the switches do something. Clicking them means you can go up the tower. Also you are best advised to have all four guards if you have the cellar tavern. Otherwise bandits take over your mansion.

Hegemon:
1 That's a new one for me. Will have to check it out.
2 Yes, start killing legendary monsters. First real conversation is when you've killed half of them. Second is when you've killed 75% (voiding the first conversation if you haven't had it yet.).
3 If you are talking about the woman in the inn, just go back and talk to her again after you've been to the capital.
4 That's another new one for me. Will have to check it out.

Oh yeah, and that final Bandit Fortress room is oh so not empty in the good path, but you'll find that out, like all the rest of us, the hard way.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hegemon:
1 That's a new one for me. Will have to check it out.
2 Yes, start killing legendary monsters. First real conversation is when you've killed half of them. Second is when you've killed 75% (voiding the first conversation if you haven't had it yet.).
3 If you are talking about the woman in the inn, just go back and talk to her again after you've been to the capital.
4 That's another new one for me. Will have to check it out.

Oh yeah, and that final Bandit Fortress room is oh so not empty in the good path, but you'll find that out, like all the rest of us, the hard way.
1. I thought... I found his tools (like on the ground adjacent to the tile/square he's standing on, behind him, so you have to do at night, as he's blocking the tile/squares behind him), the very first time I played this game... which wasn't the gold edition... so maybe the tools are in the original, but not the golden edition.

but maybe, i'm very mistaken, lol, never finding any tools...

2. no, I meant BEFORE you complete the game, as there are no legendaries until AFTER you beat the game.

I just have a problem with her saying ~"I'll talk to you, if you've done something impressive, which you haven't" for the entire game, and only then after you complete the game, and the legendaries appear, does she then talk to you... just about them....

but meh... could certainly be an oversight by Gabe/Gabriel

3. no, not the woman, the man walking up and down along the left side/wall (outside)

-----------------------------------------------

I got Farah in my party... and did the octobreeder event (it was forced on me... I had all my saves on Festival island and no matter what I did, when I sailed it triggered the octo event...grr... I wanted to get Sephira first, to see what she'd say during the octo event, lol....) ... meh... at least I'll find out if I get the game glitch whatever too.

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ummm what fatal crash? i played gold and got farah raped then killed the thing and everything was fine.

i normally hit the octobreeder going from monster cove to dead rock.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

question:

in the Village of Wintero, does it matter what choice you chose for Nipha?

choices:

1. offer to help freely and she gives you a reward

2. offer to help in exchange only for something XXX in return from her

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question:

in the Village of Wintero, does it matter what choice you chose for Nipha?

choices:

1. offer to help freely and she gives you a reward

2. offer to help in exchange only for something XXX in return from her
Nope. I tried both options as I usually do via saved games and she doesn't change it x.x

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

People If you want me to add anything, please send me a PM and I'll add it to the walkthrough with your name etc, I won't look through this thread every 5 hours to check lol, I'm a lazy bastard. I'll add this post the the front aswell, but if you want something added, pm me and I'll add it with credits to you.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did the 2nd option for Nipha, and got the same result:

so, for either choice, you only get the treasure map (forgot what # it is and too lazy to look up).

I presume than, that this collar item, you get it from her in the new game "+".

(though I've just visited the Haven of Furries, but haven't yet tried re-talking to nipha, so maybe I'll get the collar now, or maybe it is indeed not until the new game "+")

---------------------------------------------------

P.S.

if anyone is interested:

i could upload my over 100 page (due only to using an outline format) word perfect document, of my extensive note-taking, lol

or

when I complete stuff (such as the characters stuff), I can can pm it individually to Crouler for her to add it to her thread's first post or where she wants to put it.

or

I could construct my own walkthrough, as well (when I'm ready-completed everything)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

where I am currently in my playthrough:

my main or primary party:

*NO new spells after clvl 50, so far
*Moon Equipment and Ring of Greater Strength

Hero: clvl ~65
Gath'D: clvl ~55
Tirah: clvl ~55
Phalen: clvl ~55

secondary party:

*NO new spells after clvl 50, so far

Hero: clvl ~65
Dargon: clvl 50
Lucia: clvl 50
Murdock: clvl 50

tertiary (however it's spelled) party:

Sephira: base clvl (haven't lvl up grinded with her yet)
Opala: base clvl (haven't lvl up grinded with her yet)
Farah: base clvl (haven't lvl up grinded with her yet)
Osira: N/A (I seem unable to get her in the good path I'm doing)

Quests: (Good Path and am NOT in the new game + yet)

01. Done Snow Lands
02. Done Mansion of the Lord
03. Done Castle in Monster Cove
04. Done Haven of the Furries in Dead Rock
05. Done Hell Dune Cavern in Egypt
06. Done Octobreeder secret Farah Scene
07. Done Bandit Fortress in Greece
08. Got all 14 Eyes of Horus
09. Got all 14 Moonstones
10. Got all 25 Tablets of History
11. Got all treasure maps and their buried treasures that I can, while NOT in new game "+" yet
12. Got the Leash of Mystery
13. Got the Cloak of Unfinity
14. Got and gave the Vial to the Fat Guy/Man in the Arena in/on Festival Island. (forgot what the reward was at the moment and too lazy to look it up)
15. Got all 11 paintings
16. I got all of the Master Hen'Tai encounters
17. I got all of the Illustrations, excluding those from the Legenary Monsters
18. etc? (I might be forgetting somestuff)

1. anything else I'm forgetting or whatever?

-----------------------

about Moon (Hell dune cavern-legendary blacksmith-monnstones) vs Royal (Village of Wintero in the Snow Lands) Equipment:

Moon is better in terms of physical defense, though it's Armor (or Plate for Gath'D) doesn't come with the auto-Barrier (or auto-Dodge), so it's derived physical defense (or evasion/dodge) is less than the Royal Armor (or Plate), until/unless you cast barrier/protect (or dodge/eva?-forgot its name)

however, Royal gets resistances (venom-shield, fire-armor, helm-darkness... I think) and the auto-barrier/dodge

so, which (moon vs royal) is better for you, depends on situations and your personal preferences.

Last edited:

shaderation

Reputation score

finally a walkthrough!!! I started playing back in June and looked for a walkthrough in July and couldn't find one. I have a question, if you have gone to wintero / snow mountain and completed the quest there and left, can you get back? I have the ice queen left to kill so I need to finish that up.