What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

whoa, so the Ring of Divine Dexterity, just accidently adds +50 to STR instead of DEX.

so, it's just actually a 2nd Ring of Divine Strength.

*AWESOME!* hehe!

(goes to "check", by the non-code-abled way, of looking at the character stat screen, lol)

Yep, the character stat screen shows +50 STR from having the Ring of Divine Dexterity equiped.

(I was just looking at the DEX stat, and noticed it didn't change, never payed attention to the other stats, lol)

----------------------------

I like this mistake by game programmer!

a 2nd Ring of Divine Strength (+50 STR) is much better than a Ring of Divine Dexterity (+50 DEX), lol :D

-------------------------------

P.S.

thank you Krass for this "enlightenment", about the Ring of Divine Dexterity

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good Path's well-synergy teams/parties:

Hero
Gath'D
Phalen
Tirah

Hero
Dargon
Murdock
Sephiria

Hero
Lucia
Opala
Farah

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After completing a couple run-throughs, I decided to decompile the game to see if there was anything I was missing. As such, if anyone has any particular remaining questions about any aspect of the game, I should be able to answer them, given some time to poke through the code.

In response to the questions about the Ring of Divine Dexterity: The code is set such that it actually adds 50 to STR instead of 50 to DEX. Just a bug, nothing tricky about it.
About the only question I have left is this: at one of the fights with Edward you get the Piece of Pointless Junk? Is it pointless or can you actually use it somewhere?

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the only question I have left is this: at one of the fights with Edward you get the Piece of Pointless Junk? Is it pointless or can you actually use it somewhere?
It is one of the items you can give to the Blacksmith to convince him to start crafting the Moon/Sun items for you (along with the Worthless Piece of Shit and Useless Piece of Crap).

hatenvagyok

Reputation score

Naarcisa third encounter: In Osira's Lair i've a long sleep in the bed near the teleport, across the bridge, where have 3 slot, and...
I got into Capital of Egypt between Royal Palace, go to the stallion, and there was Farah or somebody else... :)

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the "random" encounters (Naacia, Pirates, Octobreeder): These are actually set events. Perhaps I'll post my full set of notes on the game later, for those that would be interested, but for now, some quickies:

Naacia Encounters:
After "activating" Naacia by sleeping in the Isolated Ruins, the game starts a "sleep" counter that is incremented by sleeping (to night or day, not just a nap) in most beds (though not all, e.g., the palace guard-room does not seem to increment the count). You will encounter her on the 6th, 10th, and 18th time you sleep after activation.

Pirate Encounter & Octobreeder Encounter:
Similarly, there is a "sail" counter initialized when you purchase the ship. You will encounter the Pirates the 6th time you sail. If you have Farah in your party when you sail for the 10th time, you will see the Octobreeder encounter.

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Major FAQ & Save Attached
Last Updated: 10/22/2010

If you have any questions about the game, please search through the attached file. I have compiled information from my own playthroughs, decompilation of the game, and the variety of posts available on the forums. It should answer a majority of the questions that come up throughout the game, and provides general information about most topics, as well (with the exception of inventory item stats, which I haven't bothered to compile, as the equipment advances rather linearly).

EDIT: I have also attached a 100% complete save file for those who just want the sex scenes/illustrations. Unzip the file into your game directory (it will overwrite Save 4), and load the game. You will be in the mansion, with all three royals in your party and all characters maxed in levels/stats with top equipment. Your inventory contains all of the illustrations, and the gallery upstairs has all of the paintings filled. You can view all the story sex scenes by opening the inventory and using the "Book of Illustrations." You can access all the audio sex scenes by speaking to the three royals in the room, speaking to the pleasure jester, and sleeping in the bed and selecting "Dream World" to visit Naacia.

Code:
          Table of Contents
======================================
|     Section          | Lookup Code |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|  General Notes       |    ::GN     |
|  General FAQ         |    ::GF     |
|  Locations           |    ::LL     |
|  Characters          |    ::CR     |
|  Special Items       |    ::SI     |
|  Art Pieces          |    ::AP     |
|  Legendary Monsters  |    ::LM     |
|  Side Quests         |    ::QU     |
|  Misc. Locations     |    ::ML     |
|  Misc. Notes         |    ::MN     |
|  Sex Scenes          |    ::SS     |
|  Endings             |    ::ED     |
======================================
The FAQ is just a TXT file, but the forum blocks TXT attachments over 19.5KB, so I zipped it for uploading purposes. If someone wants to clean it up and post it in HTML/Rich Text format, feel free. I tend to prefer monospacing for quick write-ups.

If I missed anything big, let me know and I'll try to add it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Herp-A-Derp

Reputation score

No wonder I spent 2 hours fighting Altum and got no where. I was wondering why he wouldn't die. I'd have been fighting him till I ran out of items. I estimate I did well over a million damage to him.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A good rule:

if a battle seems impossible, do yourself a favor and lose, seeing what happens (a game over, or not...), instead of wasting hours (or longer) on hours (or longer), trying to win a battle you're MEANT to lose.

if you get a game over, the boss/battle is actually beatable.

if you don't get a game over, the boss/battle is MEANT to be UNbeatable, as it's a "plot device".

----------------------------------

I'm not sure if this is the first time such an unbeatable battle/boss (well actually he WAS beatable, but you could lose as well if you didn't want to spend the time to level up to being able to beat him) was started, but for old school rpg'ers, there's:

the first Gades (a boss) battle in Lufia 2 for the SNES. (I can't remember about Lufia 1 though, if it had such a battle, sorry)

P.S.

Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals for the SNES is one of the greatest RPG's of all time!

Excellent story and game structure, features, and control/interface/menus !!

And an "extremely challenging game within the game with limitless replay value.. (if you don't get bored, lol)" !!!!

actually it's literally the PERFECT RPG (excluding some minor bugs) !!! seriously too, no joke. it's a PERFECT RPG !!

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You are so damn right, Lufia 2 was and still is the best RPG ever made.
Not only the nice battles, the musik, the gameplay, Story, minigames all is well balanced and it make fun.
The never get boring cave with the Superblob but almost impossible to go up 100 stages without an emulator to save xD

There is one other game wich is will never forget and that is almost like Lufia.
It only misses a repeatable dungeon to make it worth as much as Lufia 2.

The first game was good, but not much known around but still one of the best.
I am talking from Suikoden, with the 2. game is was getting well known and it is the best work. For every RPG Maniac that life, "YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS!"

Thans for attention ^^ and back to topic.

fuckface24

Reputation score

I need help to find castella she say she will go to fight the last legendary monster??

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help to find castella she say she will go to fight the last legendary monster??
If you've already met her at her house and gotten the speech, she will be in the cave in the far northwest corner of the Snowy Lands (Wintero Area), to the left and up from where you first landed when you teleported there from Osira's Lair. The cave will no longer be blocked by a boulder.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you've already met her at her house and gotten the speech, she will be in the cave in the far northwest corner of the Snowy Lands (Wintero Area), to the left and up from where you first landed when you teleported there from Osira's Lair. The cave will no longer be blocked by a boulder.
Sorry didn't read all of your convo, but it's only in + that happens. Sorry if he already said he was in + <.<

jwin

Reputation score

:D you win a free hug

sgjedi

Reputation score

I've found the answers for my questions in an other topic. Have fun all.:D

Last edited:

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, this thread has been fairly helpful thus far, but (and I might just be stupid or have missed something) what the heck are you supposed to do to actually get into the Tower of Hades? I haven't come across anything that I'm aware of that tells me how to open the door with the four locks on it.

o.o

Ok, you can stop laughing at me... I am apparently just stupid. Spot Check fail. Switches in the cell things.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Just thought I'd let you all know that since I was a beta tester for Legend of Queen Opala, Gabe is also having me beta test Legend of Queen Opala II

And it is so far incredibly awesome. Added forging system and an added relationship system. Thoroughly awesome and improvement over the first! *thumbsup*alsoachievements

detrix

Reputation score

Just finished my first run through of the game, question: How many times can you use the orb of resteration?