What's new

Legend of queen opala walkthrough

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Legend of queen opala walkthrough

finally a walkthrough!!! I started playing back in June and looked for a walkthrough in July and couldn't find one. I have a question, if you have gone to wintero / snow mountain and completed the quest there and left, can you get back? I have the ice queen left to kill so I need to finish that up.
yes, the teleporters now have option to go to (back to) the Snow Lands (wintero area)

Teleporters' destinations:

Egypt:

1. Hell Dune cavern ("southern egypt"). this place also connects to the stables next to the royal palace in the capitol of egypt ("middle egypt")
2. Great Desert ("northern egypt")

Greece:

3. Osira's Lair ("northern greece")
4. Southern Greece ("southern greece")
5. Bandit Fortress ("NE greece")

Other:

6. Snow Lands (wintero area)

Last edited:

shaderation

Reputation score

T_T why did I never see the word OTHER in the list of option? I am blinder than the bats I kill in the game.

thanks so much for pointing that out to me.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a third one that I've found in Greece. A teleporter that becomes active when you find it in Bandits Mountain/Hideout.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tertiary (however it's spelled) party:

Sephira: base clvl (haven't lvl up grinded with her yet)
Opala: base clvl (haven't lvl up grinded with her yet)
Farah: base clvl (haven't lvl up grinded with her yet)
Osira: N/A (I seem unable to get her in the good path I'm doing)

1. can I find/encounter Rughart (bandit boss) somewhere after the Bandit Fortress, or is he only in the new game "+", or he can't be encountered again at all?
2. can I find/encounter Darhart (vampire lord guy) in that waterfall area in greece now, or is it only in the new game "+" ?
3. can I find/encounter Altum (dark knight guy) only in the new game "+" ?
Final Skill List:

Opala:
Remedy
Greater Remedy
Poison Edge
Horus Claw (vs snakes)
Sidestep Strike (cause Dazzle)
Deadly Dance (big damage)

Farah:
Revive
Resurrection
Sideblow Hit (cause Confuse)
Devil Downer (vs Devils)
Violent Stab (lightning)
Illusion Sweep (big damage)

Osira:
Thunder
Greater Thunder
Mass Thunder
Darkness
Greater Darkness
Mass Darkness
Mass Power
Mass Protect
Mass Immunity
Mass Evade

Sephira:
Ice
Greater Ice
Mass Ice
Greater Wind
Mass Confuse
Mass Paralyse
Mass Clumsy
Mass Delay
Break (Target - PDEF)
Force (Target - MDEF)

Lucia:
Heal
Greater Heal
Mass Heal
Revive
Mass Might
Mass Barrier
Mass Resist
Mass Dodge
Mass Protect

1. You encounter Rughart once only.
2. Darhart you find only in the Mansion of the Lord.
3. Altum you find once only in the encounter with Rughart.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(incomplete, i stopped writing because i was getting bored of the game)

After waking up in the boat walk around to the chest on the left of the stairs, open it and take the money and potion. Head up the stairs to exit the boat and start a chat with the sailor that took you to Egypt, what you say to him doesn’t matter so you might as well be rude. Head north to the next area and open the box on the north right side. Continue north and up the hills to find another box and the entrance to an outpost in the desert. Before exploring try to pass the guards on the north side of the town to trigger a conversation stating you can’t pass yet. In the house on the left there is an illustration lying on the floor, enter the house and take it. Head to the inn (building right below you) and watch the scene then either talk to the bartender or go upstairs and sleep. Take a short nap so stores and things will still be open when you reach the capital. When you go down stairs you should notice a new person on your right with a “!” over their head, this means they have a quest for you. Speak to her and accept the quest then talk to her again to complete it. Everything you can do in this town in now done, head out of the inn and go north (up) towards the capital.

The capital city is divided up into several areas. There is the entrance/main square which you are first arrives in; the entrance area contains several buildings, the one to note most is the first building on the right with a sign on its door. This is the gift shop and will be helpful in doing a few things soon in the game. Then to the left you have a small area of houses and the Illustration shop. This area also contains your first Trivia Man even, answer his questions to get a prize which will help you later in the game. There is also a quest here, before leaving on the left side of this area speak to the man with the “!” over his head to learn about a buried treasure in the garden west of the town. The next area is the shop district; it contains the weapons shop and the inn. The Inn has a party member inside (need 1,000 gold to hire) which will help you against flying monsters. At night there is a “rare” bird monster which considering you are just starting out, gives a lot of exp and gold if you can kill them before they flee which is usually by round two or three. Take the north exit from this area and travel west to reach the garden; you must first pass through small desert area before reaching the garden. The bottom left statue will have the buried treasure you are looking for; you must stand in the square directly behind the statue. In the north part of this area is an item called “eye of Horus” which allows you to see monsters better the more you use them (they can only be used once then you need another one, you don’t need to find all of them in the game but 10-15 will make it very easy to see any monster). Return to the mane to end the quest and either keep the items he gives you or sell them to hire party members or buy gear. In the first area east of the capital entrance is what ill be calling the tavern district, since that’s the only good building here. Inside the tavern is a cleric (need 1,800 gold to hire) which will be useful to you in every part of the game. Outside of the tavern and to the east more is another man with a “!” over his head, he wants you to buy him and item from the gift shop in the entrance area of the city. Go buy the item and return to him to get 200 gold and then return to the entrance area and go north. The last east area is a house which you can buy, it costs 12,000 gold and takes about 50,000 total to buy/upgrade everything in the house so there is nothing you can do with this now.

The Royal Palace is the area north of the Capital entrance. The front of the Palace is a garden area which contains three rare flowers you will need, the flower is a red/orange color so it will be easy to spot. On the West side of the Palace is a path leading to the Stables but there is nothing you can do there for now so head inside. The entrance hall of the palace leads into five areas; starting on the left we have the kitchen just left of the entrance and then the barracks/guards quarters on the top left, then the dinning room on the bottom right, and the library on the top right. The north exit takes you into the main hall which you can’t access now but you need to try in order to advance the game’s story line. Inside the barracks room is a guard with a “!”, speak to him and get his quest. After checking all the desks and opening boxes in the areas you can reach leave the Palace and head south to the area you started the game to fight the soldiers. Depending on how much damage you do it should only take two or three hits to kill the weaker three members and try to save you attack skill for the leader so he dies faster. Head back to the palace and claim your reward then you need to head towards the gift shop and continue down into the bottom right corner of the Capital entrance area to find the man which can get you into the Palace Main hall. He will think you are a man named Striker, so either say you are or don’t and then say you are when you talk to him again and head over to the smallest house on the left side of the road you walked in on. Open the box and head back to the Palace and past the guard which stopped you the first time.

This area has six areas connecting to it the one you just came from, Lady Farah’s room on the bottom left (Queen Opala’s Mother) and there is an Illustration laying on the floor of her room and you can get the Ring of the Matriarch from the desk with blue flowers, Queen Opala’s room on the top left, the throne room on the north exit, The royal bath chambers on the top right and inside a desk is another gift, and the entrance to the ball room on the bottom right, passing through it will lead you to the ball room. You need to head for the Queens room and speak to her about the note you found or you can explore the new areas first and gather items from desks and other containers (doing this will help on your next quest). Speaking to the Queen will lead you right into the next quest which is to get her gifts, assuming you got all three rare flowers and found the two gifts in the Palace you will have enough to continue onto the next scene. Give her the gifts you collected and then search her room (if you haven’t already) to get the Ring of the queen, leave and head north past the guards. You will be spoken to by Seth; he is the commander of the armies in Egypt. Enter the Throne room to find the Queen again and either join in or leave (but really, this is why you should be playing this game so join it). After this you will wake up in your claimed bed in the barracks (if you joined) or will be standing outside of the throne room if you didn’t join. You can now enter the stables on the northwest side of the Palace and meet Lady Farah, you can do this now or after you go to the Bath chamber and speak with Opala again.

Secret love scene #1: Lady Farah;
Go to the stables and talk to Lady Farah there, nothing you say will have a negative effect so you might as well be perverted. (If you haven’t done this, pick up the “letter” laying on the ground for another Illustration.

Go to the Gift shop and speak to Lady Farah again.

Go back to Stables and be stopped by the guards at the door, they aren’t letting you in so head over to the well and climb down.

Enter the stables through the secret path and watch the scene, either stay and watch or leave (stay)

Go to the claimed bed within the Palace and sleep, wake up to find Lady Farah sucking you off and enjoy the secret scene. You may now have sex with Lady Farah anytime you wish in her room.

Now would be a good time to start fighting monsters so you can level up and get gold, fight at night and try going after the bird monster south of the Capital so you will level up faster. Even if you don’t kill both of the monsters killing one will get you 52 exp and 100-ish gold. Once you reach the level you want head over to the weapons shop on the west side of the Capital and upgrade your parties gear. If you are trying to earn enough money for the house you should be around level 20 by the time you are done. If you start 1-hitting the monsters with normal attacks and do so constantly it is time to move onto a stronger area or advance the story line.

Why you want the house: well it’s another free place to rest, it offers an extra quest if you gather all 11 paintings. If you are evil it gives you additional conversation options (evil is explained later and when you reach that point I explain those options) and there is an end game option if you are good.

Queen Opala is in the library but unless you are level 10
I would advise fighting for a while. Entering the library will trigger a scene between Opala and her sister which you will have to chase down into the dungeon under this room. There are two groups of enemies and if you are between level 10 and 15 you should easily kill them (assuming you have at least the cleric with you, when I did this I was level 9 and would have lost if I was fighting alone.) You can go directly after Osira (past the monster) or you can explore and grab some items. After beating the second monster save your game and then enter the next room to confront Osira. You are given the option to join her and be evil or oppose her and be good.

If you join her she leaves and you should explore the rest of this tunnel and the beach it leads to before going back to Opala in the through room. The beach will lead to a cave, a box, and the dig point for the treasure map 07 which you have if you did all the quests up to this point.

If you opposed her and knocks you back onto you butt and walks off, leaving you lying on the floor covered in fail. You wake up in your bed in the Palace and talk with Opala about what happened.

What ever option you choose the area north of the Capital is now open to explore and has the cockalot x3 (x3 means there are three of them) in one group so you can earn even more exp and money per battler if you kill them all, you may wish to go there and look for boxes and train (if you chose good you need to go this way anyways). The cockalot will be in the top of the first desert area past the guards as you leave through the area that leads to the garden. They are close to the top so you can kill them and make them respawn quickly. If you are evil then you need to go to the tavern and speak to the same man that got you the royal guard outfit. Be at least level 15 by the time you choose to go with the mysterious man so you will have little to no problems in fights and try to have both Gath’d and Gargon in your party. I got through most of the evil missions with just Gargon in my party but the extra attacker will speed things up for you.

Evil Missions Walkthrough:
If you choose good it will be covered in the Good Missions Walkthrough section which will be following this one. Being evil is a bit more interesting and was made for those that wish to get as much perverted fun as possible.

The mysterious man will take you to the place Osira is living, but you will be almost at the main entrance to her strong hold so you will have to walk to reach the room she is. This gives you time to find your way through her stronghold and figure out where everything is. At one point you will find a blue goblin, speak to him a few times and he will tell you a secret about Osira. There is also a shop here run by one of the werewuffies, this shop will be the first place you can buy mithril gear which is very strong but you are in able to buy it now and if need be should upgrade to the steel equipment being sold here. Proceed to the south and walk around until you can go north again or go open the box and then head north. A short walk and you will find Osira, you get the chance to be a good servant and do as she says or resist and get to yell at the dragon some and skip massaging her feet.

Evil Mission 1: Kidnapping Royalty
Head back into Osira’s throne room and learn of the mission she has planned for you. Then go to the spot the mysterious man dropped you off and talk to him; he will take you back to Egypt so you can start your mission. Head towards the Palace if you want to get the mission done as soon as possible or use this time to level up. The gift shop has also gotten some new items (maps) by this point in the game and they will be useful once you are finished running missions. Lady Farah will be in her room in the Palace and will be willing to follow you regardless of what convo option you choose. She walks slowly but you don’t need her to keep up with you, simply entering a new area will place her beside you. Head to the Garden west of the Capital to have Lady Farah captured by monsters Osira sent to back you up and return to the Palace, the guard at the entrance to the main hall will stop you but you can say where she is and nothing bad will happen. Queen Opala will be in the ball room, the room across from Lady Farah’s room. Go in and talk to her to try and get her to follow you. Nothing works so leave and return to the mysterious man at the shop to return to Osira. Go through her fortress and save before speaking to her about the mission. Osira will be through the door on the right and down the stairs, she is in a room with Lady Farah and she’s about to let her mouth have some fun which you get to decide on or can say you want nothing to do with it and skip the sex scene. You can choose between an ogre looking monster and a three headed dog, Farah seems to enjoy the dog more but Osira will like you more for choosing the ogre (this has no effect for game play and is why I told you to save so you could watch both)

Punishment and rewards:
You are to be rewarded for capturing Lady Farah but punished for not getting Opala. Go through the scenes and decide to do as she says or give her a surprise rim job which she seems to enjoy greatly, but she will yell at you afterwards for what else you do with this option.

Evil Missions 2: Kidnapping Royalty part two
Return to Osira and listen to her plan about kidnapping her sister and head for the Mysterious man to be taken back to Egypt. All of the enemies will be weak and you should be able to one hit them all as long as you can deal over 500 damage. Fight your way to the throne room and speak to Opala before the fight. You can head right for Opala or go around the Palace killing every guard there is. She has between 9,000 and 10,000 hp. Take Opala back to the mysterious man.

Evil mission 3: killing the gate keepers
After you are done with your free time return to Osira’s keep and find her down in the prison cell watching Lady Farah and Queen Opala be fucked. Watch the scene and decide to either fuck Osira or control yourself. After this is all over you should take the time to explore the prison cells and collect items. Then go and talk to Osira to learn about her attack plan and what she wants you to do as that happens, meaning you don’t get to take part in the attack.

Evil Free Time:
(This section is written under the assumption you do not continue right away onto the next mission, I will also give directions to each city/location)
You are now given permission to come and go as you please and use should this time to explore the area you are in, once you leave the tower you can reenter it and continue the missions. You also have the opportunity to go and gather more soldiers in the towns here. Once you leave Osira’s fortress you should notice there is another part of it that you can enter in the area sough of the entrance, after getting everything inside leave and head south until you reach a merchant camp.

Directions to Ruins of the past:
Head west towards the ruins of the past from the camp, cross the bridge and you will be in the ruins.

Directions to the town of Athrosa:
Continue south across the bridge and into the next area, you will see a broken sign here (stick in the ground), heading south will take you to two boxes and heading east takes you to a house. Go inside the house and get all the items, if you sleep here you will need to make the right conversation choices and then fight to avoid losing the game. Leave the house and continue east until you can follow a path south. You will find a house with 1,000 in it and nothing else. Leave north and continue east till you find a path north to get a potion from a camp site. Go east and follow the path up and continue north until you see another split in the road. Going northeast will take you to the Greek village and going northwest will take you to a few boxes, one of them is hidden in the forest south of the path leading to the cave. You should notice a cave just off the path, remember this location, or don’t because ill be leading you back here later for your next evil mission. Continue up the northeast path and then head south between the two hills and back into the area you just left to find a box then return to the other area. Head into the cave, avoid or fight your way through the cave and then head west on the exit to find a box, going south two areas will put you in the town of Athrosa.

Directions to Mount Falcon village:
Head east from the camp; you should notice the box near the bottom of the screen as you walk through this area. In the next area head up the moment you enter this area to find a box and three pine trees trying to hide a path north into another box spot. Head east and north into the cave and work your way through it until you reach the top where the village is.

Ruins of the past:
Explore the ruined town to get some items and if you own the house in Egypt one of the paintings is here. North of the ruins is a church which contains lock picks so you now open locked doors. When you enter the church the room on your right will contain archangels which make quite the good farm for exp if you are still below level 25.

Naacia the dream hunter:
After entering the house and grabbing all possible items save your game and sleep in the bed. You were be in a dream world and will need to resist what’s going on to enter the fight and assuming you win continue your game. So basically, notice what’s going on is wrong and tell the dream hunter off to get to the fight. If you are still under level 20 this fight might be difficult depending on if you hired Gath’d and Dragon or just one of them. You can open the chest upstairs from the bottom but this WILL get you stick in the corner because of a mouse, so save before testing this.

Village of Athrosa:
You will be entering from the north and will be right next to the equipment shop, upgrade if needed. Inside there is a lancer who you can hire to be in your party, he has the ability to deal more damage to monsters (skill). South of this shop is a man with “!” over his head, talk to him and accept his quest. Continue south until you reach the Tavern, inside is a painting and another party member for hire and another painting. The party members you hire here will be level ten so regardless of your level take some time to level them up to prevent them from getting one hit each battle. Once you are done in the village head west and start hunting the black looking trees to complete the quest, there is one in the area you arrive in, one north of that area and the last one is further west.

Mount Falcon:
The village is over run by bandits which makes for a rather good farming point. There is an Inn in the next area from the spot you entered the town. East of the inn is a group of bandits then you can kill and heal if needed several times to quickly level up, this fight gives you 500+ exp. DO NOT take the quest from the inn keeper until you are finished leveling up. The quest makes it possible to permanently kill all the bandits in the town and this is one of the better exp farming points. The bandits have between 4,000 and 5,000 health. In the basement of the first house in the village is the trivial man (scholar). Inside of the Inn is a party member for hire for 8,000 gold and two desks containing items. Go north and check the building surrounded but a fence to find painting 07 and Illustration on the floor upstairs. If you accept the inn keeper quest you can get 360 exp from the 2nd area of the mine on each side of the river there are two monsters. This is the highest exp battle in this area after completing quest. Head to the north part of the town and enter the house here to learn more about the useless item you gained after killing those soldiers at the beginning of the game (assuming you took and did that quest). The tree on the highest part of the village has a rock near it, go to the rock and hit enter to find a buried item.

(incomplete, i stopped writing because i was getting bored of the game)

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the good side as the hero of Egypt , i've used the orb of restoration, beaten osira again been to all the locations again and beaten all the enimies and monsters, done the beatball challange, now how do i get into the cave on snow mountain to challange king corrus, do the gate keepers appear in the good side and how do i read the note that castilla the bounty hunter dropped when i visited her at her house.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm playing the good side as the hero of Egypt , i've used the orb of restoration, beaten osira again been to all the locations again and beaten all the enimies and monsters, done the beatball challange, now how do i get into the cave on snow mountain to challange king corrus, do the gate keepers appear in the good side and how do i read the note that castilla the bounty hunter dropped when i visited her at her house.
in game plus the note will simply say smth the lines of "blabla cave in snowcity thingy place" just go to the far right, when you reach a crossroad take the top one, and there'll be a cave, in there you'll get to kick the king dudes ass! :p

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

minor correction (just to save him some walking time, lol):

the cave (that had the the boulder blocking it) is on the *LEFT SIDE* actually (and you take the upper route along that left-western path)

------------------------------------------------

I got a quick question (still NOT in/doing new game "+" yet):

I defeated the egyptian and greece Legendary Monsters, and Castella went to her house in greece. I talked to her and then she left to kill King Corrus (which, will only actually play out in the new game "+" as I've already read about).

but I had NOT defeated the "other locations" of Legendary MOnsters

My question is this:

if I had done the "other locations" of legendary monsters first, before defeating the egyptian and greece ones (which I presume is the trigger for castella to leave for her house in greece), would I have gotten additional rewards from castella?

by doing the egyptian and greece legendary mosnters first, I only got:

1. adventurer's outfit
2. Hunter's Armor

---------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

it's really fun to have over-leveled party (I didn't know that the LMs wouldn't be so hard, lol, or I wouldn't have leveled up so much before doing them), as I think I killed every single legendary monster in 1-2 rounds of actual combat, grins.

Hero: ~ clvl 60-65
Gath'D: ~ clvl 55
Phalen: ~ clvl 55
Tirah: ~ clvl 55

+ all of them had moon equipment

first round:

Hero: mass power
Gath'D: mass evade
Phalen: mass protect
tirah: mass immunity

2nd round:

Hero: mass might
Gath'D: mass dodge
Phalen: mass barrier
Tirah: mass (whatever it called, the weaker form of immunity, raise MDEF)

3rd round:

Hero: final attack skill: ~ 15,000 damage
Gath'D: final attack skill: ~ 10,000-15,000 damage
Phalen: final attack skill: ~ 15,000 damage
Tirah: final attack skill: ~ 15,000 damage

~half of the LMs (legendary monsters) are dead, from this single round of actual combat

4th round:

Hero: final attack skill: ~ 15,000 damage
Gath'D: final attack skill: ~ 10,000-15,000 damage
Phalen: final attack skill: ~ 15,000 damage
Tirah: final attack skill: ~ 15,000 damage

whatever LMs weren't dead from 3rd round, now are dead.

*only had trouble when the Legendary Kerebus casted Dodge/Evade (can't remember which) on itself, making me unable to hit it (as I had all physical attackers, as can be seen). but I re-did the battle, and it never casted dodge/evade, lol.

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do it in Game+ and you get the Ultimate Sword.

Droll3

Reputation score

Do everyone got the last snow bunny over the riverside? :confused: I got 4 snow bunnys now. And I need that last one. But I can't manage to get it over the river.
Little help?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you can't.

keep looking for another snow bunny in different screens

(look to the west of town, in town, to the east of town, and near a lone building and graves)

Droll3

Reputation score

you can't.

keep looking for another snow bunny in different screens

(look to the west of town, in town, to the east of town, and near a lone building and graves)
Thanks! I finally found the last snow bunny from the east of town. :D

Then.. Another question.
I finish the game with good ending ('Hero of Egypt') in first round. Then I found the group of Osira's allies on The Bandit Fortress. (Bandit's the fat leader, The mystery cape man and The mystery knight. ) They was planning to unleash Osira from the prison.
Then I was fighting agaist that the mystery knight and I got my ass kick very badly. ( I was lvl 41 and I couldn't do any damage at that guy. He killed my group one by one. )
Can I find these guys still and fight again???
Right now I using my time to level up my characters and killing those The Legendary monters..

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

laughs, you're mirroring my own playthrough, and asking the same question I did.

according to someone else who've answered my same question:

no. you only meet Altum (Dark Knight), Rughart (Bandit Leader), and Darhart (the Vampire Lord guy) once.

Valencio (the Assassin/Cloaked guy), is the last time you encounter him in that meeting in the Bandit Fortress. Though as you should know, you've encontered him a few times in the past (getting the Royal Guard Armor to get into seeing Opala, and than "killing" him at the top of the Tower of Hades).

However, I'm not sure if you meet any of them again or in a new extra location in new game "+", as I too am trying to get my last two characters (Opala and Sephira) to at least clvl 50 (I just got Farah to clvl 50 a little while ago, but still working on Opala and Sephira).

---------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

if you haven't already, could you kill the Other Legendary Monsters (LMs) first, before you kill the Egypt and Greece LMs?

(the LMs will be uber easy if you have the Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah for your party while having them at clvl 50 and with the moon equipment)

Because I killed the Egypt and Greece LMs, which triggered Castella (the mature bounty hunter) to go to her house in Greece, ending the rewards she gives you. In doing this, I only got the Adventurer's Outfit and the Hunter Armor.

So, if you could, maybe you could test killing the Other LMs first, before you kill the Egypt and Greece LMs, to see if you get extra rewards possibly?

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you could always reload to an older save and fight them again.

you could also use a save game editor to power up your player and give you the seeds to power up your group and deal over 15k per person.

>.> <.< >.> not that i would ever advise cheating >.> <.< >.>

Droll3

Reputation score

laughs, you're mirroring my own playthrough, and asking the same question I did.

according to someone else who've answered my same question:

no. you only meet Altum (Dark Knight), Rughart (Bandit Leader), and Darhart (the Vampire Lord guy) once.

Valencio (the Assassin/Cloaked guy), is the last time you encounter him in that meeting in the Bandit Fortress. Though as you should know, you've encontered him a few times in the past (getting the Royal Guard Armor to get into seeing Opala, and than "killing" him at the top of the Tower of Hades).

However, I'm not sure if you meet any of them again or in a new extra location in new game "+", as I too am trying to get my last two characters (Opala and Sephira) to at least clvl 50 (I just got Farah to clvl 50 a little while ago, but still working on Opala and Sephira).

---------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

if you haven't already, could you kill the Other Legendary Monsters (LMs) first, before you kill the Egypt and Greece LMs?

(the LMs will be uber easy if you have the Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah for your party while having them at clvl 50 and with the moon equipment)

Because I killed the Egypt and Greece LMs, which triggered Castella (the mature bounty hunter) to go to her house in Greece, ending the rewards she gives you. In doing this, I only got the Adventurer's Outfit and the Hunter Armor.

So, if you could, maybe you could test killing the Other LMs first, before you kill the Egypt and Greece LMs, to see if you get extra rewards possibly?
Darn.. :( The game's story need upgrading. These the bad guys planning something evil and when you face them first time. You can't get second chance to face them after that, if you lose. I wonder what could happen if you made beat that the knight. I want beat these guys so badly. ( I'm on lvl 51 for now and I had search for them for re-match with them. ) I guess I get second chance on the New Game+.

I kill every The Legendary monsters, what I could. That Cerberus dog on The Bandit Fortress is annoying when it use "Evade". My attacks won't hit him after that. :mad:
I still need kill:
1st That Cerberus from The Bandit Fortress
2nd Ice queen from snow world
3nd Lightning Queen from Osira's lair
4nd And finally Demon Guardian from Mansion of lord island

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Darn.. :( The game's story need upgrading. These the bad guys planning something evil and when you face them first time. You can't get second chance to face them after that, if you lose. I wonder what could happen if you made beat that the knight. I want beat these guys so badly. ( I'm on lvl 51 for now and I had search for them for re-match with them. ) I guess I get second chance on the New Game+.

I kill every The Legendary monsters, what I could. That Cerberus dog on The Bandit Fortress is annoying when it use "Evade". My attacks won't hit him after that. :mad:
I still need kill:
1st That Cerberus from The Bandit Fortress
2nd Ice queen from snow world
3nd Lightning Queen from Osira's lair
4nd And finally Demon Guardian from Mansion of lord island

1. a sequel game is being made....

2. you can't beat Altum, it's part of the plot/storyline. If you could beat Altum (and Rughart and Valencio, and there's also Darhart, that vampire lord guy too), you'd change the plot/storyline seen if you were to re-visit (hint hint) the Pharaoh's Tomb's room in the foreshadowing of the upcoming sequal game being made.....

3. I had the same problem against the L. Kerberos, as I used that warrior-physical party of Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah (I think one of the magical characters does have a spell to lower the EVA, to "undo" the L. Kerberos' casting of EVA on itself).

HOWEVER, you need to simply keep (re-loading and) re-fighting the L. Kerberos, as you'll soon have a battle against it, where it doesn't cast off EVA on itself (at least hopefully in time before you kill it), *grins*.

If you've played other RPGs before, this is the "random seed generator" trick/cheat that many of us know of and use. However, for most RPGs it's more annoying or tricky to use. For this game, the "random seed generator" is changed simply by loading your game, you don't have to do other stuff, to change the battle sequence/outcome. hehe.

If you have the Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah:

1. in/as your party
2. all have moon equipment
3. all at least clvl 50

you can beat all the LMs easily (except it might tkae a few tries to get the L. Kerberos to NOT cast EVA in battle, lol):

round 1:

Gath'd : mass EVA
Tirah: mass immunity

round 2:

Gath'd : mass dodge
Tirah: mass (whatever the weaker form of immunity, raise MDEF, is called)

round 3:

Hero: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage
Gath'd: final attack skill: 10,000-15,000 damage
Phalen: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage
Tirah: final attack skill: ~15,000 damage

*the lower life LMs are dead.

round 4:

*the higher life LMs are dead.

Droll3

Reputation score

1. a sequel game is being made....

2. you can't beat Altum, it's part of the plot/storyline. If you could beat Altum (and Rughart and Valencio, and there's also Darhart, that vampire lord guy too), you'd change the plot/storyline seen if you were to re-visit (hint hint) the Pharaoh's Tomb's room in the foreshadowing of the upcoming sequal game being made.....

3. I had the same problem against the L. Kerberos, as I used that warrior-physical party of Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah (I think one of the magical characters does have a spell to lower the EVA, to "undo" the L. Kerberos' casting of EVA on itself).

HOWEVER, you need to simply keep (re-loading and) re-fighting the L. Kerberos, as you'll soon have a battle against it, where it doesn't cast off EVA on itself (at least hopefully in time before you kill it), *grins*.

If you've played other RPGs before, this is the "random seed generator" trick/cheat that many of us know of and use. However, for most RPGs it's more annoying or tricky to use. For this game, the "random seed generator" is changed simply by loading your game, you don't have to do other stuff, to change the battle sequence/outcome. hehe.

If you have the Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah:

1. in/as your party
2. all have moon equipment
3. all at least clvl 50

you can beat all the LMs easily (except it might tkae a few tries to get the L. Kerberos to NOT cast EVA in battle, lol):

round 1:

Gath'd : mass EVA
Tirah: mass immunity

round 2:

Gath'd : mass dodge
Tirah: mass (whatever the weaker form of immunity, raise MDEF, is called)

round 3:

*the lower life LMs are dead.

round 4:

*the higher life LMs are dead.
a sequel game? Well that's explain everything, that why Game's a story feels like "incomplete".

Your strategy sounds good. :D
I trying rise Sephira & Murdock's levels. ( Because Magic spells can't miss the target. ) If I can't hit with physical attacks. Use the magic then. :D

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it's not a strategy... it's over-leveled/over-kill, lol.

(I thought that the LMs were harder then they actually are)

----------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that spells can miss. Your other skills miss, and spells are just also your skills, so they should be able to miss as well. Though I don't recall seeing a damage spell miss, but have certainly seen the status effect spells miss.

I'm not sure if the AGI of monster also effects whether your spells hit, or if it just effects your physical-weapon attacks hitting or missing.

I'm sure INT is your spell-magic defense (how much damage you take) as it usually is in RPGs, but I've no idea if it effects whether spells hit or miss.

anyways... here's some ways to do/try the L. Kerebos:

best/simpliest/easiest:

1. simply load and re-fight it, until it doesn't cast Evade, and you kill it with a physical hitting team/party (Hero, Gath'D, Phalen, and Tirah).

if you're at clvl 50, use final attacks

(Phalen can also use Beast Slayer skill)

next best/simpliest/easiest:

2. use a magical team/party (Hero, Murdock, Sephira, and Osira).

Though you might need to be careful as some spells/skills might heal it, do no damage, or do very little damage.

It's weakness is Fire and Water according to another member's post on page 5 of this thread. That means Murdock as he has Fire spells/skills. Unfortunately, none of your characters (excluding possibly Osira) have a water spell/skill. Unless Ice counts as Water, lol. In which case, Sephira's Ice spells/skills will be effective as well.

other ways:

3. if it's not immune to Paralyze, Stun, or confuse, you can try these to prevent it from casting Evade on itself. Gath'D (Paralyze), Sephira (Paralyze), Phalen (Stun), Farah (Confuse), and Sephira (Confuse).

4. You can also cast Delay to "undo/reverse" it's casting of Evade on itself. Sephira has Delay.

5. wait it out, it's Evade will run out, and it won't/can't re-cast it either, at a certain point.

Last edited:

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After completing a couple run-throughs, I decided to decompile the game to see if there was anything I was missing. As such, if anyone has any particular remaining questions about any aspect of the game, I should be able to answer them, given some time to poke through the code.

In response to the questions about the Ring of Divine Dexterity: The code is set such that it actually adds 50 to STR instead of 50 to DEX. Just a bug, nothing tricky about it.