What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

So based on what I saw in the author's most recent blog post...

Mainly on the pixiv pictures they posted, it seems like they're starting on another action game? Unholy Disaster, it says in those pics. Didn't make a new thread, because I wasn't sure if this is confirmed or not. Besides, there's no demo for it yet, or at least none I could find. But if it is true, then count me in on the hype train.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, 1st one is Unholy sanctuary, 2nd one is Unholy Jail and then Unholy Disaster? Maybe there will be some more Unholy series in the future :D

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just re-downloaded this excellent game (unholy sanctuary 1.21) but whenever I save at a cross checkpoint in the game it doesn't save my progress. I die once and choose to go to the last checkpoint and I end up at the beginning of the game.

I think this must be something that can be quick fixed by tampering with the configuration settings, but I am unsure as to what I should tamper with. Does any kind soul know what the problem might be and the fix?

reculitan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the pass for the Website for Omake?
(.)jp/omake/omake.zip

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know the pass for the Website for Omake?
(.)jp/omake/omake.zip
If I recall correctly, that password was given to people who bought a physical artbook at comiket or somesuch.
There's a similar artbook on dlsite, which doesn't have the password - it just got updated to include the omake directly, instead.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, that password was given to people who bought a physical artbook at comiket or somesuch.
There's a similar artbook on dlsite, which doesn't have the password - it just got updated to include the omake directly, instead.
nice sig

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's been a new version around (v1.02), which add some new short content, but I'm struggling to figure out how to unlock the ending of the extra stage.

edit: nvm have to submit when asked choice of retry

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone post the unholy sanctuary game with complete save?

Jeri-kun

Reputation score

Um, could someone let me know... is this game supposed to be completely silent with no sounds whatsoever?

I mean, I can play in complete silence, but if there is supposed to be sound of some sort, I'd like to hear it.

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone have a download for UnHolY SaNctuaRy(v1.22) by any chance?

shizusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know the translation for the options screen when you start the game? There's things that show off and on and Japanese options selection have no idea what they do