What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

so just played the "complete edition" and found nothing new to the trial version you got with UHS :/
You need to kill the guy in the 2nd stage. Turn on some kind generator in the sewer stage, backtrack to C4 section in the 2nd stage, and try to shock the boss on the wheel chair by pulling the lever. He'll give you a key to the room on the left from there. :D

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somehow, using save file from trial versions (DLSite Trial & Trial from UHS), cause the game to lost its sound for unknown reason.

Deleting save doesn't seem to recover the sound.

I have to use the default save file that come with the rar to fix the sound.

The game is come with mean to unlock all events & areas though

up up down down Left Right Left Right A B
It's actually B, A and not A, B.

Last edited:

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Allow me to celebrate alone first before playing it.

i Didn't really complete UnHolY SaNctuaRy but judging from the cover, i have to say she have really fall a lot, she use to have powerful weapons pwning everything in sight and now, she is in the worst kind of despair.

Why do i enjoy someone's misfortune?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since the game released and all, shouldn't UnHoLy JaiL get it's own thread now? Instead of talking about it here?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since the game released and all, shouldn't UnHoLy JaiL get it's own thread now? Instead of talking about it here?
I think no need to create a new thread of UnHoLy JaiL, because both of games have the same author.
Why don't we change the name of this current thread instead of create a new one?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this code for Sanctuary or Jail?

If it's for Jail, how do I get it to work?
I did it in the main menu and nothing happened.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think no need to create a new thread of UnHoLy JaiL, because both of games have the same author.
Why don't we change the name of this current thread instead of create a new one?
Well, so that it doesn't get confusing when people try to search for the Sanctuary game. Each game usually gets its own thread, no? But I'm not gonna force anyone to make one. You can argue I can make one, but I'm lazy, and I honestly don't care if one is made or not. Just throwing that notion in the air, is all I'm saying.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's all in moonspeak, how to you use the cheat to unlock the gallery for Unholy Jail?

Shirou42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's all in moonspeak, how to you use the cheat to unlock the gallery for Unholy Jail?
As mentioned earlier by ARL25499 it is up up down down left right left right b and a (NOT X and Z. Use the actual letter B and A) at the main menu.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

I just used the cheat code, i expected something like a "beep" sound when its the last button, Then all of a sudden a wild cute MC appears. i have to admit, i nearly jumped.

Reputation score

I had to use the cheat. I can't read any of the text in the game (it wasn't such a problem in Sanctuary), and the game seems really text heavy. Unfortunately, I can't read the ending texts either so I don't even know what they mean!

I guess all I can enjoy in this one is the game overs.

Also, I can't seem to find any option to make the game full screen. In Sanctuary I could press f4 to do it, but it doesn't work in this.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, I know that in the demo after getting the note using the chalk you have to go to your cell at the beginning and the next key should be under the bed, I just got the note, went back, and nothing. Is it still there? :confused:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I know that in the demo after getting the note using the chalk you have to go to your cell at the beginning and the next key should be under the bed, I just got the note, went back, and nothing. Is it still there? :confused:
Nope, you're right, he actually changed the location of the blue key.
The note written in blood now tells you to look under the bench in the milking machine room instead of your old cell.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, you're right, he actually changed the location of the blue key.
The note written in blood now tells you to look under the bench in the milking machine room instead of your old cell.
Thanks for that. I'm working on getting through Zone 4 now.

Looks like the exit in F-3 requires a 3 digit code. There's a bunch of side rooms that each have a sign on the wall with a unique symbol. There's also a prisoner at the end of the A row that hands you a note containing three of those symbols.

I think there's a bug in the way I got to the prisoner. He's guarded by a skeleton. I alerted the skeleton and it chased me, but when I used the wall shackles the skeleton kind of hovered over me and I was able to get past. I thought that the shackles don't work if you're being chased by a skeleton.

Also I think that once you get the note from the prisoner the "lower" rows of the zone become accessible. However, the roaming boss becomes active at that point!

There's also a map of the zone on the same row but on the other side of the zone as the zone's spawn/defeat room. It's carved onto the drawer.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for that. I'm working on getting through Zone 4 now.

Looks like the exit in F-3 requires a 3 digit code. There's a bunch of side rooms that each have a sign on the wall with a unique symbol. There's also a prisoner at the end of the A row that hands you a note containing three of those symbols.

I think there's a bug in the way I got to the prisoner. He's guarded by a skeleton. I alerted the skeleton and it chased me, but when I used the wall shackles the skeleton kind of hovered over me and I was able to get past. I thought that the shackles don't work if you're being chased by a skeleton.

Also I think that once you get the note from the prisoner the "lower" rows of the zone become accessible. However, the roaming boss becomes active at that point!

There's also a map of the zone on the same row but on the other side of the zone as the zone's spawn/defeat room. It's carved onto the drawer.
I've also come across three tables in prison cells that have a number in red in their moonspeak - 1, 3 and 8. However, I've tried every permutation of these numbers in the code machine, and none of them have opened the door. Must be something I'm missing. Accursed moonspeak.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you guys are trying to figure out the code legitly, then Tildryn is on the right track, but one of your numbers is wrong, as in it's one off. Also, when you think you have the right code, you have to go up to the door and open it. It doesn't open automatically.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

I figured out one digit and its correct location, then I brute force guessed the other two. Its:

Zone 5 now. Oh man, that game over...

...blindfolded with bondage! But the CG image after it doesn't show her...

Oh well. I've been waiting for a scene like that from this dev for freaking ever. I'll take what I can get. Man, with this and Bullet Requiem, it's a great time for blindfolded character gameover fans.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still don't know how to unlock area 6, anyone?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Edited-
So the location was change
Onto Next Area....

Last edited: