What's new

Delexicus

Reputation score
For some reason Firefox isn't saving the data of JSK games any more, meaning every time I close them I have to start from the beginning.
I would recommend using Adobe flash projector instead of a browser to play JSK's games.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Seikatsu

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で勝利する。
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で2回以上中出しした上で、途中の会話で「妊娠」に関する会話を選ぶと……。

Complete story mode 2-2.
Ejaculate in her at least twice, during the dialogue that follows always choose the pregnancy-related choices. Just look for the kanji 妊娠

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Seikatsu

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で勝利する。

Complete story mode 2-2.
Ejaculate in her at least twice, during the dialogue that follows always choose the pregnancy-related choices. Just look for the kanji 妊娠
oh thx (y)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would recommend using Adobe flash projector instead of a browser to play JSK's games.
Just open up notepad and copy the following and save it as a .html file. Then it will work in your browser.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><body><object width="1200" height="800" data="打倒!超魔王様.swf"></object></body></html>

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing third scene on the 4th row
just shoot her 3times with aprhodiac or maybe horny magic is it?
also dont chain it.... sometime chaining it on combo makes it too effective n goes to cowgirl scene :p

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just shoot her 3times with aprhodiac or maybe horny magic is it?
also dont chain it.... sometime chaining it on combo makes it too effective n goes to cowgirl scene :p
Scene also seem to be easier to unlock in extra mode 1. Just reapply magic and defend if you do not see the one you want.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I already did that but it didn't seem to fix anything.
did u try Global setting?
also check ur anti virus - check its setting it might be on a strict mode or somethin
if its not working then u should update ur adobe flash player if its not working..... then give up n use the adobe air ver. for it XD

Mayonist

Reputation score
Cant seem to unlock lewd end, i've done the "make the girl cums for 3 times" just by licking her Vajeyjey and choose 2>1 dialogue, still cant...
What am i missing?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Amendment to the earliest endings posts. My fault, only realised my mistake much later on.

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2-2」で勝利する。

Rape end
Complete story mode 2-2.
Ejaculate at least twice into her. For the pregnant variation, choose the pregnancy related dialogue options.

The rape end is by far the easiest to get. If players do not meet the Dialogue AND climax conditions for the lewd end, it won't trigger.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cant seem to unlock lewd end, i've done the "make the girl cums for 3 times" just by licking her Vajeyjey and choose 2>1 dialogue, still cant...
What am i missing?
Foreplay scenes don't count for the climax condition in this game.
Choose to rape her when she's down or use the various counter and sleep rape options. Keep doing the piston until her dialogue stops changing, then ejaculate. Do this three times with the right dialogue options and the lewd end HAS to trigger.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Foreplay scenes don't count for the climax condition in this game.
Choose to rape her when she's down or use the various counter and sleep rape options. Keep doing the piston until her dialogue stops changing, then ejaculate. Do this three times with the right dialogue options and the lewd end HAS to trigger.
by down, did you mean when her HP is not empty yet?, well guess i give it a try.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
by down, did you mean when her HP is not empty yet?, well guess i give it a try.
Let me make it sime... he meant it like this
Just fuck her n cum inside here 3 times...also keep look at the dialogue until u see heart n her face is totally red..... need more? look at her eye brows.... u should know by looking at it when she's feeling gud :p

raddude101

Reputation score
What am i missing?
I managed to do it by making her cum 3 times and choosing dialogs 1 and then 2.