What's new

Nod Knock

Reputation score
Earlier than expected so hyped, but I wonder what he means by a record-breaking"30 scenes", if that's 30 buttons down in the recollection that'd be a lot of grinding, but I certainly hope so lol

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
By 30 scenes, he most likely meant 30 different H-scenes. Considering he has just submitted the work in to dlsite, earliest we can expect it to be up is either tomorrow morning or some time later in the day. [ This is reference to Japanese timezone. It's currently 2335 when I posted this comment. ]

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, I'll get to my thing.
Fufufu..

Or I would..
Error 503 first byte timeout
Whenever I try to access dlsite..

Fixed that issue, it seems like its not on sale on english side just yet.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
View attachment 19987
Magical Girl Buster, a JSK game i recently discovered and downloaded along with some of the old JSK i once played (torrent packed)./

i love this game due to its animation and battle system, the animation is truly smooth and the character of this game is truly amazing (remind me of Touhou on some aspect) and the battle system is truly dragging my bumhole like crazy (simple error and you'll dead)

i don't know if im lucky bassgard or smartly pervert but i think i discovered all the ending by myself (took me 4 hours to get it all, a pain in the bums) and it was all satisfying (to see)

or is there something missing there?
You're missing the second counter I think, where she attacks you from above.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It's happening everyone. Why didn't you upload it yet? LoL jk
If you're referring to the new game, I can't buy something that is not on sale. :cautious:
My account is on english side and its not on sale for there, I'll have to wait for it to come that side to get it.

Edit; Haha, made account there, and got -50% off next product as reward. that's 650 yen less to worry about.

I'll start working on the partial right now.

Good news, I guess, the game has pregnant love end 凌辱エンド(孕).

Edit; I will discuss more about the partial in the translation thread, I'll post updates there later on.

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Being only able to purchase from Eng Dlsite, our life is in others' hands:eek:.
We can only wait for part 3 from velka

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's possible yes, considering it's just another export version from the same program. But since it's in a different format, it may be a different process.

Also, I can buy the game once it releases on the JP side and upload.
EDIT : Oh no wait it's out already. Wait one.
EDIT2 : This is not the actual file btw. But yeah, have at it.
Decryption key : !Jug5SsZeSa0_fZn5Tox7MZwxHJ6s0tp44Hh71I2BJxI

Attachments

Last edited:

lunarsword192

Reputation score
Damn, just can't seem to get any ending positions other than the "mirror" and the missionary one.

Nod Knock

Reputation score
It seems like velka forgot to upload the entirety of the four parts!! Since he fully uploads all other games he put there
Guess I won't be able to play it today:cry:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save file for those who need it (I just unlock the gallery so most of the skill is still zero)

Enjoy :D

And tell me if I miss some of the scene . . .

Attachments