What's new

Donocad

Reputation score
I might be some help I guess. I'm Russian and yes, there is 100% translated game. Do you have censored version? Because first of the translated vesions were censored. If somebody needs uncensored russian version, you can pm me :D
Hatter, do you think that it would be hard for you to translate the Russian translation to an English one ?

Last edited:

Donocad

Reputation score
My english is not that good I'm afraid...
Alright, it's not a big deal. Still, you could be better than my Japanese -> English.
More importantly, do you think this is a good Russian translation of Mia ? If yes, I should copy this translation to the latest and censored Mia.

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, it's not a big deal. Still, you could be better than my Japanese -> English.
More importantly, do you think this is a good Russian translation of Mia ? If yes, I should copy this translation to the latest and censored Mia.
Yes, I think that Russian traslation is pretty good

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2 blog post back (Handjob), JSK commented in the comment section he may not be able to get it ready on Feb.
But since JSK is already working on the endings. Perhaps we might see in this month? Hopefully.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
現状のペースだと2月は無理かもしれません。
3月には間違いなく完成すると思います

=

At current pace (as of his post featuring the handjob), a February release is out of the question.
He thinks there's no problem with a March release based on his work rate at the time.

His previous blog post didn't mention anything about a release timeline, so I assume the heavy snows hitting Japan in January and February must have helped with development.

King_Fafala

Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how many scenes there are in magical girl buster? I've got everything except for the last two on the third row. Screenshot_20190217-002059.png

Phenomenal

Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how many scenes there are in magical girl buster? I've got everything except for the last two on the third row.View attachment 19704
You have two more scenes to unlock. For the first one, you need to counter her "diving attack" while she is in mid-air. For the second one, you need to counter her "round house kick" while she is on ground.

Tulipgirl

Reputation score
I might be some help I guess. I'm Russian and yes, there is 100% translated game. Do you have censored version? Because first of the translated vesions were censored. If somebody needs uncensored russian version, you can pm me :D
My is uncensored too wich has a funny bug on a doggy scene :p

grogp66

Reputation score
Hello everyone, i'm new here.

I have downloaded and played JSK games some years ago. And from what i've heard some games are in developpement and some have been released, am i right?

If so, are they translated and all in this thread or should i look for them elsewhere?

Excuse me if those question seem "stupid", i'm not very good with english so i want to make sure that i understand.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
We have a sub-forum called "Translations" any and all translations will, surprisingly, be there.

JSK has it's own thread in it.

Your first question: Yes, JSK has been quite active in the last year. If it's been some years ago, then you're missing out on a good handful of games. check his dlsite.com page to the full list or read the OP and see if any of the games don't match what you've played.

King_Fafala

Reputation score
You have two more scenes to unlock. For the first one, you need to counter her "diving attack" while she is in mid-air. For the second one, you need to counter her "round house kick" while she is on ground.
Countering her kick attack I almost forgot about. I didn't even KNOW would could counter her dive attack. Thanks

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn... a pregnant ending... this wasn't a thing for so long... the only other game that has something resembling a pregnant ending I think is Devil Queen Yumisu... right?