What's new

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock extra mode 3 and then 2nd and 3rd ending (not the lover end and slave/rape end) of Miyui? I tried everything i can from normal play and extra mode 1 & 2 but none works.

Metalhead89

Reputation score
I really wish there was a way for him to make his games english, I must have requested translation on 5 of his products on dlsite.

New MGB question

Has anyone unlocked the 69 scene? How do you do it?

Derpmaci

Reputation score
I really wish there was a way for him to make his games english, I must have requested translation on 5 of his products on dlsite.

New MGB question

Has anyone unlocked the 69 scene? How do you do it?
Depends on the number of aphrodisiac bullets you shoot into her before depleting her magical shield and bringing her to the ground. So one bullet is default footjob, 2 bullets should be blowjob, 3 bullets should be 69 and 4 bullets has her do cowgirl.

Mayonist

Reputation score
New Blog Update. Taking her first time and talking about the toggling the clothes.

Also, it's the first time JSK added Nips while she is still covered right? It must be a thin layer.
I been searching for the blog for a while but i cant found it. Can anyone give a link to their blog ?.

Kecha

Reputation score
Keep up the good work guys i appreciate all the effort put it on this , i follow this thread long time ago ,sorry no to apport or give something in returned but all i can say is thank you :cool:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Latest blog update shows off another CG, the demon queen is vulnerable to sleep magic and the attendant vulnerability it brings when fighting virile male warriors.

Sales of his Karen game exceed 5000 while his magical girl release made 3000. Plenty of motivation for him to kick on as he's finished most of the battle scenes for the upcoming game and is working on the sex scenes.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
Guys forgive my laziness. I'm still having slowing down issue on Karen game. Is there another version? And also, Is Shoplift girl game fully translated? Thank you all.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys forgive my laziness. I'm still having slowing down issue on Karen game. Is there another version? And also, Is Shoplift girl game fully translated? Thank you all.
You're using the swf version of it instead of the AIR, JSK upgraded its latest fighting games (Karen, Miyui, Reimi and Mahou shoujo Mai) to that format to get rid of the slowdown issue, and buying the game(s) would the most reliable method for obtaining those.

Reputation score
does somebody know how to unlock the violation ending in karen, daughter of martial arts plutocrat? tried all combinations of raping her but still cant figure it out... is it the answers? i always end up on lewd end

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
does somebody know how to unlock the violation ending in karen, daughter of martial arts plutocrat? tried all combinations of raping her but still cant figure it out... is it the answers? i always end up on lewd end
Rape her only once and don't let her start to enjoy it, be the fastest man on earth.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 19/1 blog post. The way Demon Lord sleeps.. looks so vulnerable and hot. Must be due to her waist. Compared to the recent 1s, it's a nice figure instead of say... fat.

Reputation score
Rape her only once and don't let her start to enjoy it, be the fastest man on earth.
thats actually the only thing i havent tried yet aside from eing the fastest man, i went full rape on her (multiple times to cum in her without her orgasm as well bc that was a thing for the pregnant end in demon queen iirc)

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm currently working on updating the JSK Games Walkthrough Guide. I've imported the original guide Docx file to Google Docs and I am looking for some help with the updates. I would like to keep the style and format the same as the original guide where possible. Here is a link to the . And here is a . If anyone is really serious about bringing this guide up to date, you can PM me and I'll give you a link with full editor access.

For those unfamiliar, here's a quick explanation video of works.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I'm currently working on updating the JSK Games Walkthrough Guide. I've imported the original guide Docx file to Google Docs and I am looking for some help with the updates. I would like to keep the style and format the same as the original guide where possible. Here is a link to the . And here is a . If anyone is really serious about bringing this guide up to date, you can PM me and I'll give you a link with full editor access.

For those unfamiliar, here's a quick explanation video of works.
Just finished dumping a whole bunch of copied and pasted ULMF posts into the Google Doc so that people don't have to comb through the last 50 or so pages of discussion. Now it just needs to be edited into a more usable format.

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I decided to try the delta patch for the magical girl buster, and the partial translation worked, but the sub patch didn't (more than likely not the OG sub folder content, probably modified already); nether the less, I forged on ahead and did a revision of the cheat engine table I posted a few pages back (the delta patch switched around the addresses to certain things)

The way to use is the same as before: load it up in cheat engine, find the address value for points (make sure the value of that address matches when the value in-game increases/decreases when you spend it, so its 500. use the points and make sure the result matches in cheat engine), memorize the first 5 address-digits, then replace the first 5 address-digits in the recorded values down below with the 5 address-digits of the searched-for points value, and it should work (feel free to reply if it doesn't, willing to help)

Thanks to the delta patch, I cleaned up the names on the recorded address list, so its neater. The ONLY value I couldn't find (or use in-game apparently), was for the #10 value in the top right of your ammo counter, I have no idea what action it corresponds to

Attachments

Delexicus

Reputation score
I decided to try the delta patch for the magical girl buster, and the partial translation worked, but the sub patch didn't (more than likely not the OG sub folder content, probably modified already); nether the less, I forged on ahead and did a revision of the cheat engine table I posted a few pages back (the delta patch switched around the addresses to certain things)

The way to use is the same as before: load it up in cheat engine, find the address value for points (make sure the value of that address matches when the value in-game increases/decreases when you spend it, so its 500. use the points and make sure the result matches in cheat engine), memorize the first 5 address-digits, then replace the first 5 address-digits in the recorded values down below with the 5 address-digits of the searched-for points value, and it should work (feel free to reply if it doesn't, willing to help)

Thanks to the delta patch, I cleaned up the names on the recorded address list, so its neater. The ONLY value I couldn't find (or use in-game apparently), was for the #10 value in the top right of your ammo counter, I have no idea what action it corresponds to
I decided to make things a bit easier in regards to downloading and playing JSK games. I have been working on updating the Community JSK Guide, and as part of that, I have a link to my MEGA account in the guide that has access to most of the JSK Games. I'm currently filling out my Mega account with the most recent games and their respective translation and uncensoring patches. A Link to the Guide is in my signature.

EDIT 1: I'm trying to fill in some of the blank translation credits for the Communuty JSK Guide. If anyone knows who has, or is, translating the following titles, I'd Appreciate it if you could let me know here or by suggesting an edit in the Community JSK Guide.

With Imouto…
How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl
Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat
Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts

(freeware games)
XX With Hamakaze
XX With Isokaze
XX With Misa
XX With Rita
XX With Sasahara
XX with Serika
XX With Sherry

(JSK like games)
Aura
XX With Kanami - My Sister

EDIT 2:

I just finished adding and updating the last couple pictures in the Community JSK guide and it's pretty cool the progress that JPG compression tech has achieved since the original guide was made. The original guide was 9.91 MB with 55 pictures, and the new and expanded guide is 10MB with 92 pictures even thought it has the same or higher resolution pictures.

EDIT 3:

I finalized the formatting guide for the Community JSK Guide. I think it looks pretty sharp. I formatted the first game entry. Imouto-sama Can’t Be Refused? If anyone has any comments or recommendations, let me know.

Last edited: