What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
There's no partial availible for the magic girl one, is there?

Is there atleast some annotated screenshots of the purchase screen and combat screens?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
There's no partial availible for the magic girl one, is there?

Is there atleast some annotated screenshots of the purchase screen and combat screens?
There is a partial for , you just have to ask from its maker in private for the link, since it can't be shared on public view due to the game's loli content.

Last edited:

Donocad

Reputation score
Hi everyone !

I am cleaning the parser of bugs and typos for a ver3.3, but at last, I had some idea to enhance it.

Here is its change log :

Aside cleaning, the main change in ver3.3 is what the parser is able to grab from a .as file.

Till now, I have worked only on the Object(root).kotoba = [[" lines, which are representing the most of the translation's work ( in Miyui ). But there are other lines not leaded by Object(root).kotoba = [[" , for example : Object(root).kotoba1 , Object(root).kotoba_m , this.mess._plt.mess.text , … . I am calling them "marks".

To perform it's extract and pull functions, the ver3.3 needs a given "mark" :
bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash extract ./input.as ./output.txt "mark" ( the extension of the output is actually unneeded, you can write ./output , or ./output.sk )
bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash pull ./input.txt ./output.as "mark" ( the extension of the input is actually unneeded, you can write ./input , or ./input.sk )

So, for a ver3.2's user : the command ' bash jsk_parser_v3.2.bash extract ./file.as ./file ' does the same as
' bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash extract ./file.as ./file.txt "Object(root)\.kotoba = [[\"" ' ( the quotes "" are needed ).

If the "mark" isn't given to the parser, it uses pre-stored marks and cycles it's functions until no lines is found. Due to this new behavior, the parser doesn't overwrite but append it's output, during the extract and pull function.

You can also use it's pre-stored marks, for example, to use pre-stored mark n°0 : ' bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash extract ./file.as ./file.txt "0" '. All functions which needs a mark, can use the pre-stored marks.
By reading the parser under Notepad++, you can see the pre-stored marks, I have put them at the beginning, but you can also do ' bash jsk_parser_v3.2.bash stored_mark "number" '
Feel free to add / modify them. But it's important to sort them, the most important marks have to be put first, near '0', and the least important ones have to be put last. Because the parser stops when it doesn't find lines. ( the ver3.4 stops when it has no more mark left )

With the ver3.3 upgrade, the parser can adapt to each jsk game without changing it's code.
For information, the .sk files introduced in the ver3, stands for "skeleton". A .sk file stores for the .as file, what's is not meant for translation.

I have added a "delete_sk" function, copied from the "delete" function you already know from ver3.2. It functions the same way:
' bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash delete_sk NumberOfLine ./file.sk position '

To find more easily lines in a new jsk game, I added a "extract_lines" function :
' bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash extract_lines ./input "mark" '
If the input is a .as file, it shows where are the lines in the .as file.
If the input is a .txt file, it shows all the number of the lines stored in the .txt file. ( in this case, the mark isn't needed )

Because .as files can contain many empty lines, I added a "clean_txt" function :
' bash jsk_parser_v3.3.bash clean_txt ./input ' . It actually cleans both .txt and .sk files.

As always, it's possible to send me .txt files ( I have already all the sk files ), and I will send back the corresponding .as files.
I think the parser is now enough reliable, so if I have some left time, I go back to translating ( maybe, I will do some correction on Reimi first ).

If someone wants the raw txt zip of a jsk game, pm me and I will post it on the thread.

PS: The ver3.4 uses the same .txt and .sk files as the ver3.3

Attachments

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
There is a partial for , you just have to ask from its maker in private for the link, since it can't be shared on public view due to the game's loli content.
Didn't stop anyone from sharing Miyuka back in the day. Their characters says age X6 so you know. I think it should be safe...

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't stop anyone from sharing Miyuka back in the day. Their characters says age X6 so you know. I think it should be safe...
This post by Darkfire announced the start of a stricter loli/shota policy, and I believe he has already laid down the B& on the JSK Studio thread for linking to it. Not recommended. You can hope for a PM from someone but I would not ask for public links for MGB.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
tags.png

Magical Girl Buster's tags say otherwise, and due to the stricter Loli/shota policy of the forum, I'd rather not risk ban for it.

4. Threads with loli/shota discussion are allowed. Loli and shota content are NOT allowed under any circumstances.

Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. The only exception to this rule is the thread OP, when linking the source of the game’s information, within reason. Even then, ONLY provide the link to the source. Do not post DLSite preview images, unless there is no explicitly sexual content (nudity is NOT allowed). Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.

The forum will adhere to the “appearance” guideline. Simply put, if it looks underage, it is underage.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
But who is the maker of the partial?

Edit: @DarkFire1004 Is this actually policy now? Because like two thirds of the games in the translation section involve loli content.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Isn't this a special case, since a modified .swf file is the partial itself? (or at least I'm assuming)
Abovementioned -other- partial/full translations in the 'Translations' forum, are mostly just data/www/.json, modified text files; no explicit images/videos or whatnot. At least that's how me logic think it be, no? :)

Anyways, I also would like to thank all of You who are putting effort into making the JSK games even better for everyone... God bless You! ;)

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
How long until the full translation is done?
Frankly said, no idea.
As Delexicus wrote, its a question of those three things, when I have one, I don't necessarily always have the two other.
And to be honest, I only make partials to a point where it can be played, rest I leave for others to finish.

The current partial covers the battle screen, stat / skill window, story dialogue, endings (all 5 now) and parts of the main menu,
only the H-scenes and the mid-H moans by Mia are in japanese, its on playable state generally speaking.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
If someone wants some specific JSK game - they might wanna type something like "jsk translation" in google and seek for some other forum. Probably on the first page.
Suggesting other resources without direct link does not get me banned, right?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Created a delta patch for Magical Girl Buster.

Magical Girl Buster's translation can't be shared on here because it has loli content, and I don't think it's very accessible if everyone's just gonna bother one user for access to the translation.
So I created a delta patch.

What is a delta patch?
In simple terms, it's the difference in the files. A delta file is just a byte comparison of the original file and the modified version of that file. It's only the changes. This means you'll need a copy of the original file in order to properly use the delta file. The original file needs to be exactly the same as the one I used to make the delta file however.

How do I use it?
Step 1:
Download the delta patcher program here.

Step2:
Open the program
Step3:
Select the untranslated version of the game (MAIN SWF FILE ONLY.)
Select the delta file ( )
Step4:
????
Profit

Ah turns out he translated some parts of the ending as well.
Patching this is a bit more complicated.
For this one, you'll have to zip up your sub folder (i don't know whether this'll matter sinze it's just a zip but I used 7zip to create the zip,) before applying the delta patch to the zip. Then you can unzip it and get the translations for the endings.

Obviously it's only a partial

All credit for the partial goes to @Icevail
What would we do without him? For real... if you guys don't give him a thank you who can you thank?

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
What would we do without him? For real... if you guys don't give him a thank you who can you thank?
I do not know, but I doubt it would include dancing half naked in the moonlight and howling for the moon. :ROFLMAO:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Created a delta patch for Magical Girl Buster.

Magical Girl Buster's translation can't be shared on here because it has loli content, and I don't think it's very accessible if everyone's just gonna bother one user for access to the translation.
So I created a delta patch.

What is a delta patch?
In simple terms, it's the difference in the files. A delta file is just a byte comparison of the original file and the modified version of that file. It's only the changes. This means you'll need a copy of the original file in order to properly use the delta file. The original file needs to be exactly the same as the one I used to make the delta file however.

How do I use it?
Step 1:
Download the delta patcher program here.

Step2:
Open the program
Step3:
Select the untranslated version of the game (MAIN SWF FILE ONLY.)
Select the delta file ( )
Step4:
????
Profit

Ah turns out he translated some parts of the ending as well.
Patching this is a bit more complicated.
For this one, you'll have to zip up your sub folder (i don't know whether this'll matter sinze it's just a zip but I used 7zip to create the zip,) before applying the delta patch to the zip. Then you can unzip it and get the translations for the endings.

Obviously it's only a partial

All credit for the partial goes to @Icevail
That's pretty eerie. Just yesterday I sent a PM to Icevail about how to do the same Delta patch deal for the same reasons you stated. The method I found relied on a program called .

I'll have to look into getting that Free Patch Maker working. It is supposed to be able to patch several base versions of files to your desired version. That way it could patch several of the versions of Magical Girl Buster that are floating around in the wild. That should cut down on forum requests on how to make the Delta ∆ patch work.

Thanks for making the partial translation Delta ∆.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
That's pretty Eeeie. Just yesterday I sent a PM to Icevail about how to do the same Delta patch deal for the same reasons you stated. The method I found relied on a program called .

I'll have to look into getting that Free Patch Maker working. It is supposed to be able to patch several base versions of files to your desired version. That way it could patch several of the versions of Magical Girl Buster that are floating around in the wild. That should cut down on forum requests on how to make the Delta ∆ patch work.

Thanks for making the partial translation Delta ∆.
Ah yes, the rocket science has begun :LOL:, this stuff goes through my left ear and flies through my nostrils.

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
I tried applying the Delta patch to the Sub zip file but it didn't work. I'm guessing this is because I have the partial uncensored files made by Delexicus and not the original JSK files?

I used WinRAR to zip my folder up but that shouldn't be relevant, right?