What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, I completely forgot about this, but remember to PM darkfire if you want them to update the OP post with the status of a translation so people won't need to keep asking

masterbaiter

Reputation score
Is there any way to play the unfinished crowdsourced karen translation right now?
thanks in advance

flurki

Reputation score
@flurki @Delexicus

Just wanted to say thanks for the Mayui translation/uncensor you guys made together. This is by far the highest quality JSK studio edit I've seen!
Thanks a lot. It's good to see some sort of appreciation for the hard work that went into it :). Sadly I don't have much time to do the subs for now, but some other person talked to me about doing it. Don't know the progress, though.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
There are always lurkers who appreciate you and your work =)
It`s kinda akward to say thanks but thanks. It was really good to read it all
Don`t hurry with it, do it when you feel like you do it and have a great time

junkev

Reputation score
Long time lurker, looked up this old account just to say thanks. I only visit ULMF because of JSK threads.
Have been following a long time and appreciate all the hard work and effort put in. Love you guys, no homo.

Ranos

Reputation score
Well,allow me to continue the appreciation train. I'm also mostly an lurker and i'd like to extend my appreciation. Theres a lot of us that appreciate your works (to all you translators out there!), but a lot of us don't usually say anything. Sometimes however, you gotta let people know that you do,however,appreciate them and their works!

alancapone

Reputation score
Hey guys, lurker here.

After about 8 hours over the past few days, I've translated the first view of the fourth position in for all endings. I figured that I'd share it, even though it isn't very much.

The translation is by no means perfect. I know no Japanese at all, and there was a lot of inferring. For some translations, I either replaced it with generic hentai dialogue or just outright deleted it (e.g. I was getting translations that mentioned "contracts" and "demon powers" -- didn't know what the hell to do with them).

As for the moans, there's no real rhyme or reason to them. Just more generic hentai dialogue.

I don't know if I'll continue translating, as not only am I not very good at it, but it's also a huge pain in the ass. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy my small contribution -- even with all of the inaccuracies.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, lurker here.

After about 8 hours over the past few days, I've translated the first view of the fourth position in for all endings. I figured that I'd share it, even though it isn't very much.

The translation is by no means perfect. I know no Japanese at all, and there was a lot of inferring. For some translations, I either replaced it with generic hentai dialogue or just outright deleted it (e.g. I was getting translations that mentioned "contracts" and "demon powers" -- didn't know what the hell to do with them).

As for the moans, there's no real rhyme or reason to them. Just more generic hentai dialogue.

I don't know if I'll continue translating, as not only am I not very good at it, but it's also a huge pain in the ass. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy my small contribution -- even with all of the inaccuracies.
Great work!

Are there other people working on the other subs/positions/endings for Miyui?

I wish I knew Japanese so I wouldn't have to wait like a leech for people to translate these games :/

alancapone

Reputation score
Well, I've completed the 2nd view for the 4th position of . Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the text between the two views were supposed to be the exact same until it was too late, so they're going to be slightly different.

I think I've done a pretty thorough job of checking for typos. However, it's entirely possible that I missed something. If anyone catches a major error, let me know, and I'll see if I can fix it.

I plan on working on translations for the next week or two. Once that time is up, however, then I'll be too busy with school.

alancapone

Reputation score
Alright, so I've finally completed the end game sex scenes for (not the beginning and end story bits, however). All views, all positions, for all endings.

This was a lot easier once I realized that all of the positions and views utilize the same dialogue based on which ending you obtained. So for each ending, both views of the first three positions will have the same dialogue. I've decided to leave the fourth one as is, as I don't feel like sifting through and copying & pasting for another hour. I'd rather start translating something else, so consider the fourth view as some bonus variation dialogue.

Now, I plan on doing the positions that occur in game while you're fighing. After that, then probably the beginning and end story bits in the ending sex scenes -- if I have enough time of course.

And as always, much of the dialogue is inferred. A lot of translations made no sense with the scene, so I tried my best to make it sensical. Also, it's entirely possible that typos and misplaced dialogue linger, so if you encounter anything major, then let me know.

Until then!

alancapone

Reputation score
Alright, I lied.

Contrary to my last post, I decided to finish the beginning and end story bits for the endings. They were quicker to translate (at least, relative to the other sub files), so I figured that I'd just finish them now.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Alright, I lied.

Contrary to my last post, I decided to finish the beginning and end story bits for the endings. They were quicker to translate (at least, relative to the other sub files), so I figured that I'd just finish them now.

The fire burns bright in you. I know that feeling when you are on a roll. I've cut into my sleep before because my mind just wouldn't settle down when I was doing the uncensoring work for this game. Here's to hoping we both can keep our fire going for future JSK releases. Anyway, thanks for helping make Miyui a more complete English adaption.

alancapone

Reputation score
Hey guys,

I appreciate all of the positive responses. If it weren't for you guys enjoying my translations, then I definitely would've stopped.

Anyways, I've just translating the cunninlingus scene (all scenarios, both sex and story). I've also translated the story bits for the other three options at the bottom of the main menu (BJ, Cowgirl, Footjob). I'm still currently working on the sex dialogue.

Also, I've corrected/changed some dialogue bits. Some of the syntax/grammar really bothered me, so I couldn't help but change it. If you don't enjoy the changes, well, sorry.

My daily updates have been a bit of a coincidence so far. But now, I plan on updating every time I've completed something significant.

Til the next update!

Last edited:

flurki

Reputation score
I also have to thank everyone for the positive feedback. It really makes a difference :).

It's also good to see that the rest of the Miyui game is getting a translation, too.

Donocad

Reputation score
Hi everyone !

Here is the ver3 of the parser. Sure, the ver2 finds for you where the dialogue lines are, but does almost nothing for finding duplicates lines, and it is a bit messy. I modified it, its layout for more visibility, and I added a compare function to it. I removed some bug in the ver2.

Some words about the ver3, I will explain it in detail.
The ver3 adds a compare function, it shows which lines are cloned from the one you have as input.
For example : bash jsk_parser_v3.bash compare 100 ./ashidori.as ./seijyo.as , will show which lines in seiyo are clones of line 100 of ashidori.
If the last input is omitted ( here, it is "seijyo" ), it will show which lines in ashidori are clones of line 100.

Also the txt layout has changed, the "raw lines" section is cleaner, easier for reading and for copying, and a "translation" section is added, where you put your translation.
A line to translate has always this shape : Object(root). … = [[ "line11" ,"line12" , "line13" , "line14" ],[ "line21" , "line22" , "line23" , "line24" ],[ "line31" , "line32" , "line33" , "line34" ], … [ "lineX1" , "lineX2" , "lineX3" , "lineX4" ]]
And a "translation" section will have " [11]=line11 , [12]=line12 , … , [33]=line33 , … " [104]=line104 " lined up, and spaced. The translation, without quotes and semicolon ";", have to be put there.
Sometimes, the line to translate have this shape : … , [ "line11" , "line12;;line12" , " " , "line14" ] , …
And the corresponding "translation" section will have " [11]=line11 , [12]=line12;;line12 , [13]= , [14=line14 ]" . Here, the semicolon couple ";;" mustn't be deleted or moved or it will mess the pull function.

The parser have to know if the translation of this line is finished or not, so at the line "Line XXX : ", just add "done".
Anything below a "--- ---" and before a "Line XXX : " is a commentary. For example, I always put a commentary about the line's clones just before "Line XXX : " ( work will be done in order to make them effective ).

The drawbacks are : the ver3 doesn't do well for the dialogues in the main swf ( yes, I fixed it ! ), I maintain the ver2 for fun. and put its extract in the zip, only for the main swf. And it's slower ( twenty lines will take one to two minutes ).

The commands of the ver3 have changed a little bit :
jsk_parser_v3 is now a bash script, so :

- extract : bash jsk_parser_v3.bash extract ./input.as ./output , it will produce two files, a txt ./output.txt and a sk ./output.sk ( needed for the pull function ). It will overwrite any existing ./output.txt and ./output.sk.
- pull : bash jsk_parser_v3.bash pull ./input ./output.as . To maintain the txt file clean, I always copy ./output.as in ./output_trans.as , and after , do bash jsk_parser_v3.bash pull ./input ./output_trans.as . A txt file and a sk file are needed.
- compare : bash jsk_parser_v3.bash compare numberofline ./file1.as ./file2.as

In order to explain it more easily, I did some translation on Miyui ( mostly ashidori, and its almost siblings, kijyou, houkai, houkai_t and seiyou ) then wrote then in a v3 txt. I also wrote the translation of flurki, and of alancapone, into the v3 txt. After pasting in jpexs, the resulting swf have uploaded. Here is the link :
https:// mega.nz /#!oodzUS6I!P9uYC_IZ56yp9lNAz5qejNEi_AjMHnX7g9nZioGJkhk

This parser is very useful to me, I really hope that it will be helpful to the translation community too, at least indirectly by the release of the raw files.
I am sorry if I was difficult to understand. Everyone can figure how to write in the v3 txt, just by reading it.
As always, if the parser is too troublesome or unappealing, just pm me with the txt file ( I have already all the sk ) and I will send back the corresponding .as file, or even the full swf.

PS: I have updated the parser to ver3.4, which doesn't use the same .txt and .sk. ( #304 )

Attachments

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
@Icevail
Sorry to bother you man, but could you plz do just the main menu for Karen. I'm confident that project's frozen on ice, and it's in a less playable state than even Reimi which came out after. I know you're busy and all but all you'd have to do is the stat page. I can't get ytinasni's program to run. It keeps throwing errors at me for some reason :/

Also, I have no clue where I even found this, but I'm pretty sure this is the most amount of work done on the proj.

@Donocad
Normal Mode, Extra Mode1 and 2 are all broken in your translation.

Last edited: