What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Might as well only get the cg... games like raidy are much better
when we understand the situation and stuff...

and translation??? well are you kidding me????
maybe in the next 5 years...

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might as well only get the cg... games like raidy are much better
when we understand the situation and stuff...

and translation??? well are you kidding me????
maybe in the next 5 years...
Sad but true story...
Well, I wait for the english one too. Not because I care the slightest bit about the story, but because those japaneses still censor things like crazy.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if someone unpacks the SNR archive we could probably just translate it ourselves.
Currently the item and name files are already available so you could translate those things. Same with the HUD.

MinakoVenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone know where can I buy the downloadable version of Lightning Warrior Raidy III? Thank you for your time :)

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

here

If you have 80$ to spend on a japanese game :S

Also you have to understand japanese or smart to get
trough the paying process...

Did it once on jap dlsite wasn't funny...

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

It's protected or something like that?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Most likely

W

Wolf624

It's protected by Buddy DRM

Guide to install the game if you bought it by RocKM of Hongfire.

First of all there is a very good chance JASTUsa will pick the game up seeing as they do have existing licensing deals w/ ZYX (I'm kinda hoping they would hurry up and get Fortuna tho.. or any of the Innai Kansen games but i'm drifting OT) so there's a good chance we will eventually get the game in english

Second as hypocritical as it sounds to say this on a website that is known for filesharing but so what if no one cracks the game? =/ I'm still of the opinion that if you really want the game you would still buy it to support the studio. Moreso w/ ZYX since judging from whats happened lately Raidy III would probably be the company's swan song unless it makes enough sales to start another project.

Anyway for people who want it here's a Buddy System guide. As always make sure that you have Jp support activated on your browser and computer otherwise it will all show up as garbage. Also you will need to at least disable or allow the Buddy website on your anti pop ups list. Also to prevent clutter i've put the images on spoiler tags =P

1) When first running the disk it will prompt you to install the Buddy DRM. Just pick "Yes" (the button on the left w/ "Y") and install it. Keep the disk in the drive at all times while! After it finishes installing it will show the log-in screen below -

2) Click on the red circle to create your account. It should open up a new window for the sign up page -

Just fill in the details required as per picture. Your login is minimum 6 characters and then click on the button in the red circle

3) This will bring up a confirmation screen -

Just click on the button on the red circle to confirm your details. It will go to one more screen to confirm your account is done.

4) Now go back to the log in screen

Put your log-in on the first box, pwd on second box and then hit the Yellow Button to log in

5) Once your logged in it will open the product page -

Just click on the button in the red circle to go to the activation page. Keep the product page window open!

6) The activation page will look as the image below -

Enter the serial key as shown on image and hit the activate key i've marked in the red circle

7) Finally it will show that the product has been activated -

Hit the close window marked in the red circle. And then go back to the product page window

8) Once it's activated just hit the cd install option on the window -

I've marked it in the red circle. It will start the install for the game. Then just hit the green button to close the window!

Now go and enjoy the game! =P

Twisted

Reputation score

Now that it's out, someone needs to put an ISO online so it can get cracked, hopefully. I really really don't want to have to wait for the english release. Was the english release for Raidy 1/2 unprotected? I can't remember

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that it's out, someone needs to put an ISO online so it can get cracked, hopefully. I really really don't want to have to wait for the english release. Was the english release for Raidy 1/2 unprotected? I can't remember
Not sure about 1, but 2 definitely was protected (Bought via Jlist.com myself, so dunno about DLSite.)

Twisted

Reputation score

I don't think Raidy was ever released on Dlsite. Definitely wasn't on the english one. I'm pretty sure it was just DVD release

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually, does anyone have a link to the second game?

i cant seem to find it anywhere (a couple of old pirate bay links and some mega-upload is all i can find)

i seem to remember that raidy2 needed a cracked Exe too didnt it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually, does anyone have a link to the second game?

i cant seem to find it anywhere (a couple of old pirate bay links and some mega-upload is all i can find)

i seem to remember that raidy2 needed a cracked Exe too didnt it?
I don't think so, at least the English version didn't. It wasn't even a install game, but a standalone. Though you are probably thinking of ZYX's other games since most are install games that require the CD/DVD to work.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

<a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/english-[g-collections]-lightning-warrior-raidy-2-a-938/">Raidy 2 english </a>

Downloaded it yesterday from there and it works.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

<a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/english-[g-collections]-lightning-warrior-raidy-2-a-938/">Raidy 2 english </a>

Downloaded it yesterday from there and it works.
thanks, +rep

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so im playing raidy 2 now, and im having a lot of fun, but i cant acess the extras menu for some reason.

i read that you need to complete the game for that, but i dont feel like it, i tried downloading a complete savefile but it didn't do crap,

anyone have any ideas?

Rania

Lurker
Reputation score

so im playing raidy 2 now, and im having a lot of fun, but i cant acess the extras menu for some reason.

i read that you need to complete the game for that, but i dont feel like it, i tried downloading a complete savefile but it didn't do crap,

anyone have any ideas?
It might be because you used the save file from the Japanese version of the game? They really shouldn't be any different, but unfortunately I cannot link or post my save game... (low post count) so I can't exactly help. I don't think its as easy as opening it up in notepad and changing lines either as it looks like its in binary (maybe if you looked around in a hex editor?).

Other than that, you do have to complete the game in order to unlock the extras menu. No savegame or no completion of the game, no extras menu for you. Maybe someone who can link can help out.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone have any ideas?
maybe this works

Attachments

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The english version of raidy 2 requires you to have completed the game, I know it sucks.