What's new

ACT [allie-adventures] Another Dimension [Heavy Ryona Game]

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Another Dimension Heavy Ryona Game

My apologies for the double post but it got updated to 0.5 as of tonight.

As said, the spider has been added.

Edit:Yes, there is webbing, but only death follows.
Also, there's another silly math question on this floor, but unlike the one at the end of Chapter 1, it doesn't screw you over and make you restart the whole game all over again, just makes you restart the room as usual.

The poll has now been closed, with him going with the top 3 results, with Beastiality being added next followed by Egg laying and then the fuckmachine.YESH.

Last edited:

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I love platforming hentai games like this, where the only keys you need are the ones that move you around (along with the standard ones that move through dialogue and options). None of that attacking nonsense and whatnot. Adds a bit to the challenge and makes getting grabbed much, much easier.

A nice game, though I've found the frequent 'oh god' and 'mommy' bits in the dialogue a little bit disconcerting.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got a question does this game have Hard Guro, vore, Hard death, or gore? Cuse i refuse to play it if it has those things.

wazzup

Reputation score

I got a question does this game have Hard Guro, vore, Hard death, or gore? Cuse i refuse to play it if it has those things.
You don't see Allie getting ripped in half or anything like that, but you will see her choking to death from a noose or dissolving in acid. And there is a vore plant that digests her, but you don't see skeletons and bones. Personally I think the most disturbing death is the noose hanging. At least from what I have seen so far.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She pretty much just "fades away" with the Vore Plant, stuff like getting dissolved by stomach acid and her flesh burning away aren't present in the Vore Plant death, so it isn't so bad.
Unlike a certain death in demonophobia that kind of does just that. God damn that slime, and that stage too.

No notable progress update yet, but I noticed that he's planning on adding the zoom-in feature that someone suggested from a small detail I noticed from the blog.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well looks like my hope is going to be a few weeks haha. Never been a fan of egg laying though....assuming I can actually stomach getting past the spiders to see level 3....still gonna have to check it out though.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo 0.6 was released on Wednesday...

What's new:
New monster: Monster Rat
Level 2-3
Level 2-4
Allie without skirt
Videomemory optimization
Minor bugfixes

I still can't get past the spiders so I haven't been able to check out the new content, yet.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The update is pretty nice, not much in the way of animated least from I could tell but overall not bad.

As for the spiders, I would suggest just running for it and dont stop unless you have to. They basically shoot the direction they face, then move to a new spot and wait and repeat.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

needs to stop. and go back and start adding sound now. I like the rat.

SethK

Reputation score

Yeah, the rats are decent. The spiders are bloody irritating to get through though. Just the last part is hard.. Where there's like 10 spider up top shooting shit around, one down in the middle, and the floor has the slime rape thing. Took me five tries to pass that part.

And I HATE spiders. That entire level gave me the hibijibi's. Bluh

I do find it slightly amusing that you can touch the spiders and nothing happens though. It's like "Oh, your right here touching my face but I can't eat you unless I got you in mah webs!"

Must be very picky eaters.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Have they fixed saves yet? Cuz I REALLY don't want the headache of playing through this thing just to see what's new.

SethK

Reputation score

Have they fixed saves yet? Cuz I REALLY don't want the headache of playing through this thing just to see what's new.
Yeah. They seem to work now. Not sure if old saves would work, but the save I have on my version works fine.

I could upload it if you'd like? It's a save directly after you lose the skirt, right before the first rat.

On another note, not sure if anyone else has this bug, but I find it I move away from the game (Ie, click on a window behind it), when i come back, the game crashes.

Edit: His save files are pretty ghetto. It's just a notepad file labelled "save" (Without quotes of course) with "r_C04_monster_rat" (Without quotes again) written in it. Try making a file like that. See if it works for yah. Otherwise I'll upload mine.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The file thing works, but it skips the story event of her losing her skirt. Do you know the code to skip just that first level?

SethK

Reputation score

The file thing works, but it skips the story event of her losing her skirt. Do you know the code to skip just that first level?
Unfortunately I don't.. It's pretty uninteresting, but if you really want to see it, it's right after the spiders.

Here's how it happens:
She falls through a web and her skirt comes off. That's it. Nothing special.

Last edited:

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the save text for the spider level? I freakin hate those evil plant things. Can't ever get the timing down. The rat text save worked great. Thanks for that.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, I found the spiders quite easy. I was wondering if anyone had a save far into the FIRST part, since you can just jump right to the second. There's a room with a shitload of balls, switches, two paths to go. It's got a lot of "pixel-perfect" jumps, which I fucking despise.

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember the room you are talking about! I hated that part too..

Actually I haven't even had a chance to SEE the spiders. I can't seem to get past the damn vore plant things so a save to the spiders would be ideal for me. Hope someone can help out. Thanks in advanced! :)

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got to the room with the humiliators before I hit my frustration limit for the night. I'm really bad at platformers.

Anyway, here are the save codes for that room and the two previous to it:

r_B04_noose
r_B05_sucker
r_B06_humiliator

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What are humiliators? Is that the same room I was talking about?

*edit*
WHISTLES GO WHOO WHOO! Finally passed it. Next level has ghosts and are easy to dodge

Last edited:

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you put the codes in and where?