What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

yeah I tried clearn everything , even re-install my windown ... and It still can't go that page !
OK, what about using a proxy to check? If your network is stopping you going to certain pages, then going to a proxy site should be a work around.

A lot of trouble just to see the demo. Might as well just wait for the game to come out. It's pretty fun.

Actually, I think there are links to the demo on hongfire, under the GOR thread, I think.

Edit: well, I checked out that thread, and the link (to mediafire) isn't valid. It was in the platformer thread. Anyway... can't get it from there.

Last edited:

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah I tried clearn everything , even re-install my windown ... and It still can't go that page !

Long time lurking this particular thread for someone who could translate his updates. This whole release date thing is getting ridiculous; all he does is keeps pushing it back farther and farther (I remember him expecting it to be out in January, then April, then Early May and now no idea). But to get you going so you can suffer my agonizing pain of waiting, here's a temp share file.

It's a .rar file and one of the instructions even tells you how to unlock all the CGI if you don't want to go through the hassle of trying to get just the bottom articles of clothing off for a monster death.

temp-share dot com /show/3YgFHvuPx

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurking this particular thread for someone who could translate his updates. This whole release date thing is getting ridiculous; all he does is keeps pushing it back farther and farther (I remember him expecting it to be out in January, then April, then Early May and now no idea). But to get you going so you can suffer my agonizing pain of waiting, here's a temp share file.

It's a .rar file and one of the instructions even tells you how to unlock all the CGI if you don't want to go through the hassle of trying to get just the bottom articles of clothing off for a monster death.

temp-share dot com /show/3YgFHvuPx
Thanks! but is this a demo version !

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really looking forward to this still. But maybe for the next game, they shouldn't insist on specific release dates again if they can't be sure the dates can be kept. Waiting for a "when it's done" game is a bit easier on both the author of the game and the fans than having to keep announcing delays at the last minute every time a date is coming up. Better to take time and get it right than to rush it :)

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The demo's the only version available at the moment. It's not released yet. That's... what's causing all the heart-ache. :)
so sad ! anyway thank you ! have another page for I buy this game ?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so sad ! anyway thank you ! have another page for I buy this game ?
As tryguy mentionned in the post you quoted, the game is not released yet. It's not possible to buy/download/pirate it since it doesn't exist yet. You should be able to buy it from dlsite when it does get released. No one knows when that will be: "Probably soon" is the best guess we have.

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a comment in the post from May 12 saying that he's hoping to release it on June, and hopefully even before then. :v

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

goddamn this needs to stop being pushed back all the time.

i wanna play it already :mad:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, how dare he want to make sure the game is exactly as he wants it and is as bug free as possible before selling it... or something like that.

Seriously, it's not like he canceled it or anything. It'll be okay.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe the person went back to add things? they where talking about Kurovadis so they maybe adding more spirit rape??

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

maybe the person went back to add things? they where talking about Kurovadis so they maybe adding more spirit rape??
I think that's probably the case, at least he would have compared his game (the the gameplay) to Kurovadis, and since quite a few people noted how challenging (and how rewarding) the gameplay was on his blog... Well, it makes sense he'd reevaluate his own game to see that's he's got something that will be praised as well.

And, that's a good thing. I did find the demo pretty easy. Nice graphics and feel to the game, but... relatively simple too.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think that's probably the case, at least he would have compared his game (the the gameplay) to Kurovadis, and since quite a few people noted how challenging (and how rewarding) the gameplay was on his blog... Well, it makes sense he'd reevaluate his own game to see that's he's got something that will be praised as well.

And, that's a good thing. I did find the demo pretty easy. Nice graphics and feel to the game, but... relatively simple too.

Just hope if he makes it harder it wont be Like Unfair hard Like XD

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the game is practically done, no chance he would do any huge gameplay changes to this game or if he does, hes an idiot.

better to just go with what he had planned and do a kurovadis type of a platforming goodness as a next game if he wants to.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the game is practically done, no chance he would do any huge gameplay changes to this game or if he does, hes an idiot.

better to just go with what he had planned and do a kurovadis type of a platforming goodness as a next game if he wants to.
I agree on that. Last second major changes are an extremely bad idea. It's not as if the gameplay we've seen in the demo was bad, anyway. Sure, it's not at Kurovadis' level, but it's pretty decent in it's own right and above the regular platformer. I like the drop kick move in particular: It's pretty handy and add a bit of flexibility. I didn't find the game to be laughtably easy either personally: It's by no means the hardest game ever, but it's hard enough to be enjoyable. Plus, graphically it looks really good.

I really hope that the creator is just tweaking minor things instead of trying to change the core of the game at this point.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is fairly challenging if you manage to put put it on hard mode. They add two new enemies (a plant that spits sperm across an entire area and a tongue-plant that only reacts when it's being hit). Not only that but the monsters have more health and I believe hearts and knives drop less. It took me a couple tries to beat the demo on his hardest difficulty.

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree on that. Last second major changes are an extremely bad idea. It's not as if the gameplay we've seen in the demo was bad, anyway. Sure, it's not at Kurovadis' level, but it's pretty decent in it's own right and above the regular platformer. I like the drop kick move in particular: It's pretty handy and add a bit of flexibility. I didn't find the game to be laughtably easy either personally: It's by no means the hardest game ever, but it's hard enough to be enjoyable. Plus, graphically it looks really good.

I really hope that the creator is just tweaking minor things instead of trying to change the core of the game at this point.
Its pretty much trading challenge for graphics.
I'm ok with this.

And some sweet gallery for hands free mode.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I really hope he's putting more sprite rape in. And I would also like to add, when has an hgame EVER been released on time?