What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

Honestly I hope he makes it so the scarf on her back turns into a dragon when entering the konami code and you use it to fly off and wage war with England.
Now that just doesn't make any sense.

...I mean, really, who even uses the Konami Code nowadays?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly I hope he makes it so the scarf on her back turns into a dragon when entering the konami code and you use it to fly off and wage war with England.
Hahaha XD

Then the dragon, stuck to her back, would fuck her FOREVER!!

Man I love happy endings..

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finaly got to play the demo.....

pretty nice stuff.... realy great art, and overall the gameplay seems solid... :D

was wondering though, how do you lose clothes??

and ehmm... how do I get to a second save spot....
(cant seem to pass the part after the first checkpoint....)

Also, the CG's suggest there are multiple versions for scenes, how do I get the other versions..... (I only got like 4 or 5 scenes so far...)
or was that maybe due to it being the demo??? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.....

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Slime enemies will spit a fluid at you that destroys your clothes. You kinda have to jump to make it hit your bottoms since it will only hit your top if you are standing.

soulles

Reputation score

Slime enemies will spit a fluid at you that destroys your clothes. You kinda have to jump to make it hit your bottoms since it will only hit your top if you are standing.
Wich ones are slime enemies... dont think I have seen anything realy spit anything at me..... or are they in the later stages...

as I stated, I only got to about the first checkpoint and about 1 or 2 further then that.....

I realy suck at these kinda games... I just dont have it in me, to slow play, just to make it to the finish..... (wich makes it hard to get there, cause I'm used to Super Mario 1.... jumping like a crazyman to the finish, without getting hit..... )

Ps. if its possible to get a save from this from someone that got further in the game, that would be greatly appreciated, although not sure if that would work????

SethK

Reputation score

Wich ones are slime enemies... dont think I have seen anything realy spit anything at me..... or are they in the later stages...
I guess it's more accurate to call them slugs or maggots. They're the green things in the early part of the demo. If you're in an area they can't get to, they'll sometimes shoot a goo at you. If it hits your pants, they dissolve. If it hits your shirt, it dissolves. I don't think it does any actual damage, but don't quote me.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess it's more accurate to call them slugs or maggots. They're the green things in the early part of the demo. If you're in an area they can't get to, they'll sometimes shoot a goo at you. If it hits your pants, they dissolve. If it hits your shirt, it dissolves. I don't think it does any actual damage, but don't quote me.
Yeah, the slugs' slime shots don't damage you. The boss' slime shots, however, will damage you.

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice overall game! Some parts can be difficult, but it's generally good! You should also try Mushroom Kingdom Princess on this website, it's very similar to this game!

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like another 'Sneak Peek' on the enemies Game Over CG

1st was the Spider
2nd looks like a wolf or dog

really nice job from the creator of this game!
How do you get to the Spider and Wolf/ Dog?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you get to the Spider and Wolf/ Dog?
There is no Spider or Wolf on the DEMO

The spider and wolf CG were ''A special gift'' from the author since he has been sorry for the Late release of the game.

You can find the Gifs. on his Blog

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one starting to think this game just isn't going to be released? It's already been pushed back for several months and every time the excuses are worse and worse.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It will be released, it'd take an incredibly dense person (of which the author isn't) or a natural disaster to stop it now.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

It will be released, it'd take an incredibly dense person (of which the author isn't) or a natural disaster to stop it now.
Between communism, earthquakes, tsunamis, and fukashima you better knock on wood after saying that lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is fukashima the one passing all those hentai related bills?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is fukashima the one passing all those hentai related bills?
Nah, fukushima is the name of the nuclear power plant that virtually got destroyed by the tsunami, supposedly releasing more radiation than chernobyl, but nobody is really sure since they won't release precise details.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

an update on the blog about something something.. not really bothere with them anymore unless they have a dlsite banner thingy taking me to purchase <.<

my guess would be yet another delay cause someone found a fixel bending the wrong way

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously!!!

Now, I'm really going insane, I can imagine how the cgs of those enemies will be like....... arrrghhhhhh I want this game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn bad...