What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

so i'm sure i'm not the only one that noticed the gold coins next to her daggers. any one want to take a shot at guessing what it's used for? purchasing an early extra heart for that stage perhaps?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

so i'm sure i'm not the only one that noticed the gold coins next to her daggers. any one want to take a shot at guessing what it's used for? purchasing an early extra heart for that stage perhaps?
My guess would be to buy some sexy battle outfits :p

That would too awesome xD

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

woah now theres a sexy thought. to bad i doubt it's for that lol. it would mean more CG for him to do.

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think he mentioned that the coins are used for continuing (kind of like in Unholy Sanctuary...). Also, about the enemies he showed, that tentacle bed is yet another monster lifted out of Earth Gaiden. That game had ecchi content which was just the tip of the iceberg. It's pretty cool to see it all get a full on hentai rendition by its creator.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

an update on the blog about something something.. not really bothere with them anymore unless they have a dlsite banner thingy taking me to purchase <.<

my guess would be yet another delay cause someone found a fixel bending the wrong way
Close. He says he didn't get much done last week because of shoulder pain and headaches.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello there i'm king of new here im just wondering if this game is out or still in development.i can't understand japanese so i cant tell.:confused:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last the developer said, some time this month. keep checking, once it's out. it will be poster here without hours, hell maybe even minutes. this is a hot game and every one is on it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know the encryption used for the data?

Last edited:

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh boy i hope it releases soon.my patience is startin to dry out

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As is my patients,its probably gonna be delayed....AGAIN...

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

As is my patients,its probably gonna be delayed....AGAIN...
What disease do your "patients" have that causes them to dry out?

Anyhow, I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal over a couple delays. He has no obligation to finish the game within the time he said that he might, he can do whatever is convenient for him. Until he makes money from Iris and starts doing it full time, it's just a hobby. Even then, he can do whatever he feels will bring the best results, even if it means delaying the game to solve some problems.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyhow, I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal over a couple delays. He has no obligation to finish the game within the time he said that he might, he can do whatever is convenient for him. Until he makes money from Iris and starts doing it full time, it's just a hobby. Even then, he can do whatever he feels will bring the best results, even if it means delaying the game to solve some problems.

its just mostly because it has built quite amount of hype on around it, everyone and their moms wait for it to come out, hence everyone gets a bit down when you get delay notice instead of release on the release date.

even though what you said is true its just how it goes with every bigger release be it games or hentai ;)

its probably whats going to happen with your new game aswell when the expected 4-5month mark closes in, all because of the turmoil you made with kurovadis so people will have exceptionally high expectations for the next one.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

He made a new update on his blog. May anyone tell us what is he saying?

I'm losing my mind T_T

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

used google translate

"This blog has put the information production of the game "★ Iris Action 'Adult
Minors are please so as not to see
It contains some graphic violence, who seems to be uncomfortable viewing please note

Note ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Reprint of the files in the game, diversion is strictly prohibited and will be
Such as a screen shot images in this blog, the purpose of introduction reprint is available
Thank you

Currently, has published a trial version

For more information about links, please visit the continuation of the trial version"

nothing important it seems. just a please dont copyright and saying it's an adult game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

used google translate

"This blog has put the information production of the game "★ Iris Action 'Adult
Minors are please so as not to see
It contains some graphic violence, who seems to be uncomfortable viewing please note

Note ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Reprint of the files in the game, diversion is strictly prohibited and will be
Such as a screen shot images in this blog, the purpose of introduction reprint is available
Thank you

Currently, has published a trial version

For more information about links, please visit the continuation of the trial version"

nothing important it seems. just a please dont copyright and saying it's an adult game.
Srsly? Do you even check the posts' dates or the calendar at least? omg..

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are a couple of preview videos linked in the post if you scroll down a bit. They just show some basic gameplay from stage 2/3.

The general gist of things:

- Working on it as always.
- Not participating in the next comiket because he's going home for Obon.
- Backgrounds almost complete.
- Tweaked some game over art; one more and he's nearly done.
- Several monsters still left to do for stage 4.
- Shoulder still hurts.
- When the game is closer to finished he'll be recruiting someone to test it on a slow computer.
- Working through the night tonight.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There are a couple of preview videos linked in the post if you scroll down a bit. They just show some basic gameplay from stage 2/3.

- Not participating in the next comiket because he's going home for Obon.
- Backgrounds almost complete.
- Tweaked some game over art; one more and he's nearly done.
- Several monsters still left to do for stage 4.
- Shoulder still hurts.
- When the game is closer to finished he'll be recruiting someone to test it on a slow computer.
Well that wraps it up, see you guys on July lol..

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well what do you WANT more? he's workin' on it. We'd better cheer him up, instead of: AIM LUSIN MAH PATIENTS!!!