What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

I can't get past the tutorial...wish I could speak Japanese

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't get past the tutorial...wish I could speak Japanese
the version of it in the game folder where it literally says the name of the file in english....is the english version
( ̄□ ̄;)

Last edited:

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score

the version of it in the game folder where it literally says the name of the file in english....is the english version
( ̄□ ̄;)
I don't see it.Could be because I have the trail version though.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Could you really not figure that out?

ethiloq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't see it.Could be because I have the trail version though.
I don't see it in my trial either. But I figured out the tutorial.

First, click the blocks and clear a path along the red line. Then he wants you to put in five orcs (just drag them onto a cleared part of the labyrinth).

Then he wants you to drag him onto the red square in the bottom right corner.

Then kill off all the orcs (select at the bottom left, then click the trash can). Now put in five liliths.

I just let the liliths wander around for a bit while clearing more blocks. Soon the game flashed "ready" and and the knight began to attack.

That's the rough order... you may have to shuffle my instructions around a bit.

I feel like I've been had... I thought the game was pretty good, so I went ahead and bought it at dlsite. I bought it from the english version of the webpage, thinking I'd get the english version (it even said english under "Option"). I paid my money and downloaded, but the zip I got only had the japanese version.

Just a fair warning to anyone else about to buy this: be prepared for a japanese version. I don't know if this is a temporary error, or if the english version is no longer available at dlsite, but that's what I got.

I just downloaded the 1.3 update, and that has the english version in it.

Last edited:

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone else thought its a tad stupid your giant screws your own lillith yet not your own turned sword masters and wizards....
also I think a massive improvement to this game would be another female enemy to turn like I dunno a spear lady or sommat...you know rather then have 2 new animations had loads more :D

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I feel like I've been had... I thought the game was pretty good, so I went ahead and bought it at dlsite. I bought it from the english version of the webpage, thinking I'd get the english version (it even said english under "Option"). I paid my money and downloaded, but the zip I got only had the japanese version.

Just a fair warning to anyone else about to buy this: be prepared for a japanese version. I don't know if this is a temporary error, or if the english version is no longer available at dlsite, but that's what I got.

I just downloaded the 1.3 update, and that has the english version in it.
So does the DLSite version. I know because I bought it the day it went on sale. Now, due to your inability to find the only .exe file in there with an English name, you're gonna leave up that nonsense post making what is one of the best (and by far most responsive) devs around look bad for no reason.

ethiloq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does the DLSite version. I know because I bought it the day it went on sale. Now, due to your inability to find the only .exe file in there with an English name, you're gonna leave up that nonsense post making what is one of the best (and by far most responsive) devs around look bad for no reason.
I bought it just today and there is no .exe file with an English name in the download. What is so hard to understand about that? Try downloading the trial from either the dev website or dlsite and you'll see there is no english-named .exe file in there EITHER.

Furthermore, I edited stating that there is an English version in the 1.3 update. So fuck me for stating a truth that's relevant now.

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is so hard to understand about that?
The fact that you seem to be the only who didn't get an english .exe.

linusthegreat

Reputation score

if you guys need an optional save like one with all monsters unlocked but the scenes still hidden let me know.

ethiloq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fact that you seem to be the only who didn't get an english .exe.
It seems like mrxthemusic3 didn't get one either. Try downloading the trial version from dlsite or . There's no English .exe in there either.

If anyone else comes across the not-having-an-English .exe problem, they can check out my post and find the English .exe in the 1.3 update and enjoy this game. I think my post is helpful in that regard, and there's no need to accuse mrxthemusic3 or me of being stupid for trying to help each other out.

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I give up... my trial download had english.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I give up... my trial download had english.
I just DLed it again to check. No English. My guess is that they removed it to cut down the file size; it's more than 50MB smaller now.

ethiloq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just DLed it again to check. No English. My guess is that they removed it to cut down the file size; it's more than 50MB smaller now.
That, or it was a mistake (maybe they accidently left it out when they changed the version to 1.1?).

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to confirm what I said. It's no biggie, though, since the 1.3 update has the English .exe files which works with the data files from a purchased dlsite download. It should probably work with the trial version, too, although I haven't test that.

ErrorProxy

Reputation score

Why is endless mode always locked?

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its not after you beat the game.
i beat the game 3xs and still havent gotten that one or the last scene

on another note: soon afterwards i pressed something relating to the flash memory settings and ended up erasing all my save data for my flash games /orz _| ̄|○

asdf2592010

Reputation score

Your own guy being able to move makes the game way too easy on some levels. You can just build a loop and have your guy infinitely kite the heroes.

Though I suppose if he couldn't move some levels would be impossible.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i beat the game 3xs and still havent gotten that one or the last scene

on another note: soon afterwards i pressed something relating to the flash memory settings and ended up erasing all my save data for my flash games /orz _| ̄|○
did you make sure it is v1.3? cause that glitch happened to me in v1.1 because the saves didn't work. Furthermore, (i am guessing here) I make a save after beating lvl 16 (don't know if that's the cause of endless mode not working).

As for your CG, please give the CG number and we might be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.