What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Ok guys, here's a glitch:

This is caused by exp over-load of a level > 200 unit belonging to you when it fights a robot that increases its hp and you didn't worm it. The EXP glitches and the graphics go all over your screen because the exp is going up too fast to be processed (same with the HP of the robot).

dv_ous1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys who are saying the "negative damage" thing is a feature rather than a bug don't know what you are talking about. I'm a professional software developer, as well as a game enthusiast, and it's clear from my experience that this is a bug.

Something like
new damage taken = old damage taken - 0.4
where 1 = full, normal damage. What they really should be doing is something like:
new damage taken = old damage taken * 0.6

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Clearly a bug

One does not simply have 234% of health...

HoodedBandit

Reputation score

soo ive beaten the game several times over, and i still cant unlock the endless mode, anyone else having that problem or am i just stupid :confused::confused::confused:

if you have beaten please tell me how thank you

dv_ous1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soo ive beaten the game several times over, and i still cant unlock the endless mode, anyone else having that problem or am i just stupid :confused::confused::confused:

if you have beaten please tell me how thank you
Are you having trouble with the save games? If so, you have to make sure Flash is allowing PWMC to access enough filespace. That's the only answer I've heard to this problem.

CrimsonSpires

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those of you having trouble with saves:

On the 1.3 update, there's two ways to play the game now. Make sure you're loading from the original exe you used before and not the flash. If you're using the flash version, you won't keep your save unless you make the storage space unlimited.

Even after you change it, it's still a bit finicky, so personally I just continued to use the flash since my saves were still up there.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You guys who are saying the "negative damage" thing is a feature rather than a bug don't know what you are talking about. I'm a professional software developer, as well as a game enthusiast, and it's clear from my experience that this is a bug.

Something like
new damage taken = old damage taken - 0.4
where 1 = full, normal damage. What they really should be doing is something like:
new damage taken = old damage taken * 0.6
Recovery outweighs the damage you're doing. The fact that their health goes above 100% is definitely wrong (there should be a cap), but anyone who has played an RPG knows that it can be tough as hell to beat down an enemy with a regenerative health ability/buff when there's no way to dispel it. These enemies recover health even when you have no mobs near them, which indicates there's an attempt at having such a recovery buff in place rather than improper math on damage taken. The clearest indication of it being a feature is that worms dispel the recovery temporarily. I think I remember there being some extra text about the worms on the website that mentioned they would remove buffs as well.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Glitch or not it doesn't matter. Throw some worms down and a dragon or two. Problem solved.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This regeneration was there from day one, it was even present in the fucking demo. No shit its intended! Earlier in this thread we were talking to the developers about bugs, possible improvements, etc, and whenever the regen thing was brought up, the developers never said a word...it is intended. It might not have been well implemented, it might be hard to deal with (I dont think it is) but I doubt the devs couldn't do some very very basic math on half of their units near the end to see they were gaining health.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, when your units' exp glitches, it kills / corrupts every unit on contact (before the regen can start). I don't mind the glitch with the HP and EXP. I just mind the graphic glitch that results from the two. :)

OverGami

Reputation score

Hi, This game can be update more ?

I finished this game with all scenes.

Need Yuri mode : Lilith with Sword and Wizard
Lilith can be fucked by all monster in the Tortur Room.
New Character : Daughter of King >> Unlocked at the end Game.
Torture mode : The girl can be fucked by all monster.
The girl can be taken by three monster (Orc)
Fairy / Pixi can be fucked and masturbate by lilith
More character : Devil and Angel (Devil for lover's futanari and Angel for lover's big breast) For exemple :
More monster character :
* Plant
* Giant Snake
* Slim Girl (is a slime that looks like a woman)
Human character : Angel.

it is the only point I want to play in this new.

Good Game, I need more Similar Game.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um.... honestly, I am not a big fan of futa or yuri. However, I agree with more scenes. But think about the work that they probably need to put into 3D modeling for each scene. I think any new scenes (not glitch fixes) will not come anytime within the next month (unless they starter working on those scenes last year).

Kizrat

Reputation score

seems like i lost my game file after i change into other PC [been playing in computer shop(cyber cafe)]
is there something wrong that i do?
is there any setting need to be done?
owh and by the way my game been install in my pendrive.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

seems like i lost my game file after i change into other PC [been playing in computer shop(cyber cafe)]
is there something wrong that i do?
is there any setting need to be done?
owh and by the way my game been install in my pendrive.
Game saves are in the Flash data folder, not with the game itself. It should be somewhere like C:\Users\*username on computer*\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player.......something. I forgot exactly the directory to find it, but someone else on here definitely knows. It will be a string of gibberish, and you have to figure out exactly which one it is, since Flash doesn't hold them by the name of the played file or anything.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You bumped a four day old thread for that? Please go back to lurking..

Arindika

Reputation score

does anybody know where the save game file located.....?

I'm Using win 7:D:D

m8tav0id

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably under

Code:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randome_string\localhost\path2yourgame\codenamepwmc.sol
You could also do a Windows Search on you AppData Folder for all *.sol files. The codenamepwmc.sol is the save file

dv_ous1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the last time I'll weigh in on this...

I don't mind if enemies regenerate. I don't mind if some of my guys can't hurt their guys. What doesn't make sense is that their health goes UP when I hit them! Calling this "regeneration" is inaccurate. It's negative damage, and it's a bug.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is the last time I'll weigh in on this...

I don't mind if enemies regenerate. I don't mind if some of my guys can't hurt their guys. What doesn't make sense is that their health goes UP when I hit them! Calling this "regeneration" is inaccurate. It's negative damage, and it's a bug.
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."?

Status
Not open for further replies.