What's new

Zone

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Zone

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MOTHERFAWKIN APPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's Z0ne's way of saying "Don't worry I'm not dead. It'll be done in 2 months though!"

Well whatever :D. Still looking forward to Z0ne's work as always!

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had originally known absolutely noting about Wakfu and, therefore, had practically no interest in this. Seeing that little preview however, sparked my interest. Both in this flash and the source itself...speaking of which, I had no idea the show was actually done in Adobe Flash until i read about it...

...I'm getting off topic. Point is, that preview made me interested in this, so thanks for that Geugeug.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wakfu... That's that almost anime style show done in french right? A friend of mine watches that he was telling me about it... I wonder if there's an english version. I should check it out.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wakfu... That's that almost anime style show done in french right? A friend of mine watches that he was telling me about it... I wonder if there's an english version. I should check it out.
An English dub is being worked on, but last I heard it was a pretty bad dubbing group. Stick with the subtitled episodes /co/ uploads.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm sub works too... I kind of meant either sub or dub when I said English version but yeah my mistake with words there. I currently have not found either an English dubbed or subbed version. My friend is fluent in french and so the only one he had to show me was entirely in french.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh...thought it was a mmorpg, first time I saw the word like a couple months ago, looked it up and there it was, a game in the making. Didn't know it was a show till now.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh right it was originally an MMO then the french animation thing was made.

Game in the making? Are they making a new one? Because there is or at least was an already finished one wasn't there?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ankama, the company that produces Wakfu, did another MMO before, Dofus. Wakfu is Dofus 1000 years later, after the world has been flooded by water, and is actually in open beta state. ( for more than one year, QQ )

And between the beginning of the game and now, they started producing Wakfu the anime/cartoon.

Ohey, being french is actually usefull, for once.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seeing as Wakfu is pretty rad and Evangelyne and Amalia are hot, I approve of this. :D

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seeing as Wakfu is pretty rad and Evangelyne and Amalia are hot, I approve of this. :D
I was first introduced to Wakfu in a stream a friend of mine does, surprised how fun it is. I'm actually tempted to track down the whole series now, which surprises me with it being a kid's show.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MOTHERFAWKIN APPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MOTHERFAWKIN SECOND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Needs more Ruel though

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the right place but I found a place you can download subbed episodes. It's pretty good...

If you're interested:

Nex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a more up to date collection? preferably one with hentai key girl 5?
Edit* The mummy in my sig would be very happy

Cappy

Reputation score

I dunno, there are plenty of Animes created with adults in mind that are less mature than Wakfu. I would hesitate to say it's for kids, especially seeing as just about every man I've shown it to has taking a liking to it.

Including my father, a man who normally dislikes cartoons and childish themes outside of live action.

I would also hesitate to call it "Anime" or "Like Anime" at all. I would say that it's a fairly unique style as far as televised animation goes. Man, I can not wait for the second season to be released and subbed in English.

I sincerely doubt the MMO Wakfu would or will ever live up to the expectations prepared by the animation.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

>Does anyone have a more up to date collection? preferably one with hentai key girl 5?
Me. But:
a) only zone and HK flash collection, no pics / sketches
b) MU and mediafire hates me
Ignore/upload anyway?

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This one?

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I sincerely doubt the MMO Wakfu would or will ever live up to the expectations prepared by the animation.

I have a beta key and might be recieving more soon. So far, the game lives up to the art and lore of the show entirely. They even add a few things here and there only viewers of the show would recognize. The game is set a ways before the show though, as the queen of sadidas is still alive.

Cappy

Reputation score

I have a beta key and might be recieving more soon. So far, the game lives up to the art and lore of the show entirely. They even add a few things here and there only viewers of the show would recognize. The game is set a ways before the show though, as the queen of sadidas is still alive.
Well, it would be pretty bad ethic to make it in the same time-zone as the series, it'd take away the illusion of you making a difference. Sure, everybody knows that you generally don't, but it's a sub-conscious thing all the same.

But what I'm saying is, is that if the MMO is anything like stereotypical MMOs are, it'd be a waste of a good trademark. I have more fun playing the horrible "AdventureQuest" junk than I do with the dozens of WoW look-alikes. And that's saying a lot, because AdventureQuest is typically outright boring.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it would be pretty bad ethic to make it in the same time-zone as the series, it'd take away the illusion of you making a difference. Sure, everybody knows that you generally don't, but it's a sub-conscious thing all the same.

But what I'm saying is, is that if the MMO is anything like stereotypical MMOs are, it'd be a waste of a good trademark. I have more fun playing the horrible "AdventureQuest" junk than I do with the dozens of WoW look-alikes. And that's saying a lot, because AdventureQuest is typically outright boring.
Haha, understandable. As of right now the games most important systems (political system, you vote in the player leaders of your nation and they can choose to go to war etc) and the games economy are almost entirely player run.

As someone who used to play a lot of MMO's a lot about Wakfu impresses me. Not only are there several features added I would have never even thought of, but there are certain issues with this type of game that are also addressed.

If I could compare it to any game(s) I would say it's an anime runescape mixed with harvest moon and sandbox style gaming elements. Nothing is forced on you and you could potentially play the entire game without fighting a single battle. You can solo and be a loner, but partying allows you to fight better/higher level mobs for more experience faster so it's generally encouraged to work with the people in your nation. The game doesn't encourage the douchebag "l33t pvper" type of gaming like WoW does, but it still manages to be competitive all the same.