What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

70% for powder gangers? How do you even walk through the prison? You are going to end up getting pushed down every few seconds.
I watch my ass while I'm there. It is possible.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so just wondering but when sex/rape finishes and the cumming happens....

Are both characters supposed to get up and then fall back down again? B/c that is how it happens for me and just wondering if there's any fix to that. Like basically can cumming look more realistic (like in Nanocrisis) or is that too much to ask?

Thanks!

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Falling down is what they are supposed to do.

I have no idea about how easy/hard/impossible this or that is with the anims though, sorry.

acudaowner

Reputation score

if any one is still playing this or using this game with sex out any way i could get a copy of your mod set up / load order i have gotten all the mods it said were required to use sex out but to my dismay nothing is working i have also
tried to make sure i had the most up to date downloads and still nothing works i think it may be the load order or maybe some there mod but with 139 mods and 5 months of turning them on and off one at a time i"m still lost i did get it to sort of work once for a few min till it froze then months of failures any help would be great and appreciated

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if any one is still playing this or using this game with sex out any way i could get a copy of your mod set up / load order i have gotten all the mods it said were required to use sex out but to my dismay nothing is working i have also
tried to make sure i had the most up to date downloads and still nothing works i think it may be the load order or maybe some there mod but with 139 mods and 5 months of turning them on and off one at a time i"m still lost i did get it to sort of work once for a few min till it froze then months of failures any help would be great and appreciated
Just go to Loverslab.com (where sexout started) and try their troubleshooting section, there's plenty of people there talking about there, and plenty of people giving good load orders, they also have the most up to date mods there as they are still making more.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
DynamiCamera.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
DIM CUSTOM PRESETS V1.3WEB.esp
Laurens_Bathroom_poetry.esp
Light My Flare.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
Alternative Console Access.esp
Animated Prostitution.esp
MAC.esp
FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
PortableCampsite.esp
Hk.esp
hz_SVD.esp
m110.esp
Alice Armor.esp
bzArmour.esp
DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp
epock.esp
Free Tribal Outfits.esp
JillBSAA.esp
BBAliceMurray.esp
BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp
merccustom.esp
My Cloth Collection NV.esp
Neckchains.esp
Nidaoutfitv1.esp
NimrodDresses.esp
NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp
KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp
NVType3 Bone Armor.esp
NWIxiaarmor1.esp
jailhouserockette.esp
MercCharmers.esp
dragongirl.esp
QSondraOutfits.esp
sexysleepwear.esp
sexysleepwearnr.esp
Toni Outfits.esp
Type3 Leather Armors.esp
WastelandCourier.esp
Companions Commander.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
GameSettings.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs - JA - SORTED.esp
IMCNNV - Sorted.esp
IMCNNV - HUD and Hotkeys.esp
realistic headshots.esp
HZBagOfHolding.esp
GBetterHookers.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
Type3MClothing_OWB.esp
Type3MClothing_HH.esp
K2_LadyDeath_NV.esp
NudeFiendArmorNonReplacing.esp
101Posters.esp
101Billboards.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutLust - pHUD.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
SexoutNGXP.esp
SexoutXPM.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutIMCNNV.esp
NCRCF Reinforcements.esp
Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
SexoutASB.esp
SexoutAffairs.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutResolutions.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutTrade.esp
SexoutYield.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp
SexoutAgent.esp
SexoutDrugsCK.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutConsequences EX.esp
Nights are Darker 25%.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
CaninneSlut[WIP].esp

Total active plugins: 117
Total plugins: 159

I wouldn't recommend all these, grab the all in one pack from LL, and follow the directions there. Make sure you've got updated NVSE
normal .rar's can be unpacked in data, .7zip'd need to be installed with FOMMs package manager.

Overwriting files in your data folder or unchecking a mod will fix anything, you can't really mess it up.

this may not be perfect, though the game does run and play with bugs but that's just part of modding. If it just crashes and goes black when you try to load you've got an .esp looking for an .esm that's not there. Careful many of them have updated and different versions especially pregnancy mods, which of course, many other mods require. It's a rats nest and if it weren't so damn neat I'd say save yourself the headache.

Last edited:

Umm_okay?!

Reputation score

So this is my first post and im not expecting it generate many positive responses.

but i have recently ben banned from lovers lab, because one of the moderators GREG, an uptight clucker, believed i was talking a bout a mod that has loli in it... right ok the mod i was referring to is called "children of the wast CUTE shop"

if anyone else knows what im talking about they know as well as i do that it has no sexual content in it at all, its on the nexus for christ sake! the mod was bashed in a thread and i found it strange that it was being discussed in the firstplace so i commented more or less that bestiality and rape is so much better, sarcastically

the all seeing all knowing GREG....! seen it fit to rudely -and i do mean rude, just by reading it i could tell the kid had attitude- tell me to never omit anything like that again. i told him i would not and asked him not to spam me again just to delete it or ban me if need be, so he wrights back insulting my intelligence and threatening me, i use a little profanity and i get slapped with a PB! I have no way of getting a hold of ASHEL site owner. if somone could help with that it would be grate.

OR. if someone kind enough can either post or pm to me a list of all SexoutNG plugins with versions that would be amazing and very appreciated

but honestly the mod in question i use for a freaking resource people and has nothing to do with sex let alone loli.
its just a clothing store.

so i did not break any rules

and in my ban message it says banned for idiocy... 6_6

as i explained to the "All Mighty GREG" im working on a plugin myself but im lacking in SONG resources. Sexout NG ---> "SONG" hit a lot of bugs with the breeder and pregnancy all together and the offspring aging and options in mcm...

so im working that area and a few all new additions of my own.
allong with the bugs and glitches i have found so far
im just having a problem with meshes and animations not working so i think im missing an update somewhere. makes things hard to test. also working on voiceover for about 45% of all the plugins i have. there is a lot of repeat stuf but still a lot... just a lot lol

the actors dont do anything, just stand there and moan. and some outfits and all pregnant meshes are missing e.g. body disappears just hands and head.

so i know im missing a plugin somewhere. but unable to get to lovers to get it i can proceed any further for obvious reasons.

P.S. if Loogie or Prideslayer read this i love your work!

the tryouts and the work on NVSE amazing work guys

never got the chance to say it on lovers.

sory for the novel

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Why would you start your first post with, "I had this big argument with a mod about loli"? That's like, two flags you're raising to us right now. If you're looking for help with NV mods, go right ahead and ask. But do not bring drama from another forum over here.

Umm_okay?!

Reputation score

just an explanation as to why im here for help.

secondly to avoid the all to common redirect to lovers lab for support.

i read the terms of service here and i understand the "hate-on" aspect of what you are saying but as for the other... i cant even say that word? if even in an explanation?

look im not hear to start drama. im looking for two things. i believe i stated them.

A. Ashels e-mail or other means of contact.

B. A list of all current Sexout plugins and updates.

so yes i am here for NG support.

sorry if you found what i have to say offensive but just stating why i cannot go to the lab. and im not ashamed of the reason so why hide it?

if i did something wrong im sorry,

negativity only begets more negativity i suppose...

so please forgive my frustration with the guy and my venting.

hes just standing in the way of my progress, for a reason i believe to be in founded.

but if even saying that word here gets me flagged then.... wow ya know?

but yeah your right moving on.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah, I've seen their neuroses in action. Some people have gotten bans (but usually just harassment) for merely asking about smaller-breasted models. This post is meant as a warning to anyone going there - do not even appear like you want content like that, or they WILL misconstrue what you're asking for to the maximum extent possible and even if you don't get a ban, you'll get a truckload of crap because the civility rules do not apply to forum users when they're bashing a perceived lolicon or even teencon.

And ummokay is right... if he hadn't explained that he can't go to loverslab, most of us would have simply referred him there instead of answering the question. I know I would have. Maybe his explanation could have been half the size, but I don't see the drama (yet).

Umm_okay?!

Reputation score

@manty5

many thanks for you understanding of my situation.

iv sense been forced to search filecrop media fire .etc for misc plugins pertaining to sexout at random hoping to stumble on some part of the mod that i am missing to no avail.

dont get me wrong they are there to be found but i have nothing to go on aside from what i already have and that does me no good. lucky befor my banishment i grabbed th NVSE extender v11, dont remember if it was prideslayer or loogie that worked it but still many thanks to both of them.

like i told the ban hammer wielding mod: i used this mod to buy clothing for my kids as thats all this mod does is put a store in good springs run by kids that sell kids clothing, other than the child race that i personally dont play as.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

im working on a plugin myself but im lacking in SONG resources. Sexout NG ---> "SONG" hit a lot of bugs with the breeder and pregnancy all together and the offspring aging and options in mcm...

so im working that area and a few all new additions of my own.
allong with the bugs and glitches i have found so far
im just having a problem with meshes and animations not working so i think im missing an update somewhere. makes things hard to test. also working on voiceover for about 45% of all the plugins i have. there is a lot of repeat stuf but still a lot... just a lot lol

the actors dont do anything, just stand there and moan. and some outfits and all pregnant meshes are missing e.g. body disappears just hands and head.

so i know im missing a plugin somewhere. but unable to get to lovers to get it i can proceed any further for obvious reasons.
First thing I'd ask is are you running any other mods, or have you tried to turn off everything but McM, Sexout, and Breeder? I've found that even when everything is installed correctly, both can flat out not work randomly if other mods are present.

Also including a list of what you can confirm you have downloaded might help narrow down the search of what you're missing.

Umm_okay?!

Reputation score
@ Wrath

will do boss may take some time.

but i will post that when i have a bit of time.

as im not only going to try the above suggestion but im going to give the versions of them as well.

its strange the sex with people has no animations, however sex sex with... ugh animals of any kind works just fine, the pregnancy body meshes dont work with either human or beast pregnancy as both are different meshes.

but i will be posting that for you shortly i need time as i am manually typing it out.

but im loving ULMF so far very friendly i like it here.

EDIT - Plugins & Version Data as per FOMM

SexoutNG - Core 2.5.71
SexoutNG - Data 1.3.0
The Mod Configuration Menu 1.5
SexoutStore 20121229.1
SexoutHookupsAlt-CustomVer6 1.0
SexoutASB20120804 1.0
SexoutBreeder[V5.8 1.0
SexouBrutalRapers-20120901 1.0
SexoutCommonResourcs20130106 1.0
SexoutCR_NVEC_Complete 1.0
SexoutEpidemic[v1 1.0
SexoutMeshes20120206 1.0
SexoutMeshesUPD20120206 1.0
SexoutPregnancyV3-20130104 1.0
SexoutRapistv_1 1.3
SexoutSex-20120508 1.0
SexoutSS_C 01-12-2012 1.0
SexoutStraponSex20120806 1.0
SexoutYieldv0 0.3
AR_4_SCR_2012.07 1.0
BreederData[V11] 1.0
BreederOutfits[V2] 1.0
Pregarmor Mv 1_0-43349-1-0 1.0
RemovePregnancyPlugin 1.0(not used)
SCES-MCM-2012-03-15 1.0
TombRaider-10362 1.0(meshes & textures)
TryoutDatapack 05282012 1.0
ZAZ-DataPack_20120806 1.0

No Version Data

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutConsequences EX.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
SexoutSexKey.esp
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SmallerTalk.esp (Recommended for sexout)
wsex.esm
wsex.esp

hope this helps i mean i now i dont have them all and im sure they are not all up to date but im just looking for the ones that im missing to make the pregnant body meshes show and make the sex animations for people work.

what im getting for sex is 2 people standing inside one another faceting opposite directions making yummy noises then falling to the ground.

as for pregnancy i have no body mesh its just hands and feet. if its any help some people that are waring different armor for example "merc veteran armor (P3)" or "(P3P)" and they have no body either when waring the armor. if i kill them and take it there body comes back but its nude so its not just the body
its some armor as well.

thanks for your time guys :)

EDIT - umm... hmm just crash tested the run only sexout, mcm and breeder method on a clean save, and was sure to use the archive invalidation in FOMM

it was no different went to riverside and talked to (user23) i think his name is to cheat a pregnancy and banged him... and slept till i should start showing and again with the missing body and still no chacka-chacka :(

i guess i should mention that im using the NVSE V3 from silverlock with the v11 plugin in my fallout NV/Data/NVSE/Plugins folder both .dlls mind you.

but i have to run NVSE loader as administrator or it wont work. is that normal?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Skyrim is on Steam's Quakecon sale.

Are there any decent adult mods for it yet?

Edit: Also for topic relevancy, someone made a compilation of sexout, which should make installing it less of a ball ache

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Skyrim is on Steam's Quakecon sale.

Are there any decent adult mods for it yet?
Yes - just go to and check what they have. I don't think there's as many mods as for say Oblivion yet, but the animation and graphics quality is far higher.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi I must be doing something wrong every time I try this mod I can't seem to get it to work right. Usually I get to the nude models in then can't seem to get the animations and scenes to function in the game. Can someone please pm a pack of mods needed for this to work and instructions.

Normally I don't have this much trouble getting mods to work but, so many different links tends to get me lost on what step I was on. Thanks for any help.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

all the files in the first link

i haven't had to mod falloutnv in awhile so i'm probably missing something.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a bit of a nightmare but it's difficult to help someone else set theirs up, so many places/ways the installation can go wrong. You need quite a few mods to get things working, and all of them have their own requirements (with their own requirements...).

I'm no expert by far but I'll try to help. It's a bit daunting but just take it one step/mod at a time (You can end up with 20+ mods just trying to get the basic animations working). I'll try to go in order here:

1: FOMM (Installs everything, helps with load order, and has achieveinvalidation built in that's needed for some stuff)

After this you'll be wanting to install most mods by opening that and adding them with the package installer, though some things may still need to be manually installed.

2: MCM (Needed to tweak most mods in game)

3: SexoutNG (The main framework for all sexout mods, make sure to get the bodies mod in the dls)

Requirements:

NVSE (Dl the beta):

NVSE Extender:

Compatability Skeleton - BnB BodyExtender FAFF NVG:

4: Sexout Common Resources Stable Version (SCR) (Needed for a lot of the plugins):

It has too many requirements to list, and they depend on which kind of sex mod you're going to be using, so you'll have to read up on that yourself.

5: At this point, if you have everything installed correctly, you won't have anything but nude bodies when unclothed (men will be in underwear with a bulging package) available because those are just mostly resources for other sex mods to work properly, you still have to get the sex mods themselves. For combat mods there's:

Unethical Deeds:

and

SexAssault:

I use both because they're both incomplete. Sex assault allows you to be raped in combat, but you can't rape others (No idea why). Unethical Deeds doesn't allow you to be raped, you have to submit to enemies, though it does allow you to rape enemies in combat more or less.

You may want to also start with a dialogue type sex mod just to make sure everything works properly, both of those also lack a direct way to have sex with your companion for whatever reason, so it may be necessary.

6: I'd say don't try to customize body types or anything like that until you get sex animations working properly with the above steps. If you have an issue with your game, you need to post many things before we have a chance to accurately help you. Just stating "My animations don't work" won't help us help you. As mentioned, there can be upwards of 20+ mods just for basic things to work, there are a lot of places things can go wrong (Wrong versions, missing requirements, poor installation, mod conflicts, etc, etc). To start, list all the mods you have installed and the load order of them in FOMM.

7: I didn't mention versions because they're updated so frequently and this post would quickly become outdated, but you have to be very careful to have all the latest versions. Typically when Sexout is updated, it means most the other mods need to be updated to take advantage of its new features. This can cause issues in itself because even if you download all the latest versions, some mods could be lagging behind. Currently as of this post, the latest downloads for everything should be up to date and the core/requirements for basic Sexout to work should have no conflicts or issues. The mods should typically state which versions of everything you need, so read their instructions on their pages carefully.

Last edited:

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. I fucked up again though now the game is crashing.
Can you tell me where to install the BNBskeleton? I think that could be part of the issue.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. I fucked up again though now the game is crashing.
Can you tell me where to install the BNBskeleton? I think that could be part of the issue.
Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\skeleton.nif
Data\Meshes\Characters\_1stperson\skeleton.nif