What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.03

I have not seen these pictures yet, so I don't know what they look like. You could either ask cmac if he has a source, or maybe try taking a screenshot, cropping it, and running it through IQDB.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hi,
a new bugfix release for Slave Maker 3. This contains mainly fixes for many bugs and some small new features

Bugs are numerous and include
a) slave selection and listing issues, including undefined references in sex acts, and slaves listed and used you do not own
b) cock milking slave action
c) fixes for Belldandy and lesbian training (some missing _root's)
d) Belldandy handles better the cases of assistants, Hild, Peorth, and others, and transitions between them. Slightly different intro screen if Hild/Peorth training or anyone else
e) Belldandy's Angel/Demon endings have expanded text and you get paid for them
f) graphic fixes for Naru when naked
g) Lady Farun, Mine fixes where she forgot about it

New features (just gameplay changes)
a) many more save game slots, now 7 pages for a total of 85
b) autosaves at the start of each day. Note this may be imperfect as it is complex in some paths where the save can happen
b) ALL girls are shown in campaign mode, just disabled and noting they are unavailable. This will change in a later release with an option to be added
c) Yes/No confirmations are removed from the planning actions
d) Nothing action has been removed and merged with Break. Break has 1 and 2 hour options, also has the sexual requests at night
e) delete game option to remove save games
f) Gemna increases maximum obedience, so for a first slave allows a max obedience 88
g) In Sandbox mode you start with 'Slave Trainer 2' skill
h) in the end game screen you can choose to change to Sandbox mode. This is NOT REVERSIBLE
i) Slave skills have hints with exact levels, also scrollable now
j) Dildo mastery skill is listed and skills in alphabetical order
k) slave makers skills scrollable for advanced and future use
l) You can attend the high-class party multiple times
m) you can save in-between slaves on the end game screen
n) assistants have a gender icon, and should retain there gender proper if a bought back slave

There are some low level lesbian changes (separate stats for lick and cunnilingus, fuck and strapon fuck) and various flags.
These should be transparent and this upgrade is compatible with existing saves

Upgrade for version 1.03 installations

Rapidshare

120Mb

Mediafire

More mirrors will follow

Sometime I will upload a full install. There are some trivial fixes for other girls and events not in this but they are just text issues
Or, if you want the short of it:
Patch from 3.03 to 3.04:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.04

so in sand box mode u can train any slave as many times as u want is that true if so sweet i love retraining without penaltys

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

I have not seen these pictures yet, so I don't know what they look like. You could either ask cmac if he has a source, or maybe try taking a screenshot, cropping it, and running it through IQDB.
with this post i heard screenshot then gropping and running or was it cropping still tired and annoyed every morning by my brother

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

so in sand box mode u can train any slave as many times as u want is that true if so sweet i love retraining without penaltys
Yes, it's true. To activate Sandbox mode (Since it's not on originally), either a) create a new slavemaker, go to the options button, then check ('x') the sandbox mode button; or b) finish with a girl in campaign mode, then click the 'enter sandbox mode' button.

_Silverwolf_

Reputation score

Is there a reason why I'm not able to get the obedience of ayane higher than 48? I mean I'm a level 4 slave trainer it should go up to 200.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You'll need to spank her twice a night (Same is true for most girls) to increase their obedience cap. I don't remember which girl you are talking about, but some also have plot caps to their obedience.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

You'll need to spank her twice a night (Same is true for most girls) to increase their obedience cap. I don't remember which girl you are talking about, but some also have plot caps to their obedience.
thnx for the info pheonix i'll try that later i'm playing my installed port royal game pretty much bout the carrabean in medievil times lmao i know off topic

_Silverwolf_

Reputation score

thx ^^
it was part of the plot (i think) cause after defeating her twice the obedience raised

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

thx ^^
it was part of the plot (i think) cause after defeating her twice the obedience raised
oh and lil hint i figured how to make her 100% obedient ayane that is well atleast if u train her using hild not sure bout the other trainers but she will get into a fight with hild one morning and if u let them fight she has a cock she ask's if she can keep it if u say yes then she will go from unloyal to loyal leave her as is for awhile and she says something like i'm now your permanent hermaphrodite or some such and u need to fork out 2k gold and buy her from her current owner

this next part is off topic but lmao i learn quickly when i don't get woken up by my brother which i'm greatful for this morning no noise to be heard not even his cat meowing in my loungeroom bedroom lol yea i sleep on the couch

W_Coyote

Reputation score

When playing Menace, is anyone else having trouble getting that Setra thing? I go to the bar and find out about hidden rooms but when I go to room 12 it just says that I feel a breeze no matter how many times I go. Is there something else I have to do? I have even beaten the Masked Champion w/out it but there are two ending that you have to have it to unlock.:confused:

Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if i may make a suggestion for future slaves Leth,Nephenee,Lucia esc. from fire emblem path of radiance and fire emblem radiant dawn you could also make one of the character options Ike you can find more info here but this is just for one of them (most of these are in second to but they also have new ones) but as i said this is just a suggestion

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I want Raidy from the Lightning Warrior Raidy games, La Blue Girl, Junko from Desert Punk, maybe Pirotess from Lodoss Wars, Bible Black girls, and maybe some nun girls, like Karen from Dark Chapel, the girl from Chrono Crusade and etc.

Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol what have i started?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ingrid, halibel, yoruichi..... that's what i want to train in the next update. will it happen, no.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I always end up training Shampoo. Then after just one playthrough I always end up losing interest.

My attention span sucks pretty hard...

Anyway, I believe the SDK has been released. I think it's just a bunch of templates and code and stuff that let you make a girl's story files and whatnot in Flash? Not user-friendly like even Whoremaster's editor, but creating custom girls is supported.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The game maker doesn't go to this forum, so posting stuff like that here is rather useless.

Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, I believe the SDK has been released. I think it's just a bunch of templates and code and stuff that let you make a girl's story files and whatnot in Flash? Not user-friendly like even Whoremaster's editor, but creating custom girls is supported.
ok i am more or less retarded when it comes to computers *seriously i just recently learned how to properly use google* so if you could give me advise on how to add girls that would make things easier not saying i would get it in fact i may screw it up and re download the game but it would be worth a try