What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

I'd love to see a C.C game one day. Hopefully the Kallen one is still getting updated.

Also, been screwing around as a freelancer so I don't have the time limit to worry about when training cat slaves.
Cmac has said he's done a C.C. slave... And posted already in two places, But for all my searching I cannot find any such slave, I even tried to register on the other site to check it out and see what I could find (Masterbloodfer Forums) But had trouble when it's spanish registration site rejected my confirmation e-mails...

Now for Kallen, She still seems to be in development...

But as for C.C. I'm probably gonna have to ask Cmac about why the slave wasn't included in any of the beta downloads on his blog, or why it's not easily located on the development site... Or anything!

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what's going on, but I installed the 'fix' and the game never seems to progress. I'll click travel to the farm, and then, nothing. Same with the lake, and the forest. No text, just a picture, but the game is stuck. This is after I installed the All Slave file.

Cause this is the order I did it.

Extract the latest version of the game 3.1 blah blah blah.

Extract the All Slaves

Extract Fix

and let the files write over.

Last edited:

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which Fix? There's a lot of fixes for the current version (3 or 4 at last count I believe) and I'm not sure if they're included in later ones (I seem to recall one was explicitly stated as such, but can't remember if the others were).

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

is finally out. As far as I can tell it doesn't have terribly much over the "alpha" versions other then bug fixes, but there are some fairly major changes from the last full release.

Download links (more mirrors listed in the post):

Apparently the game has inflated to more then 1GB total, now.

SnowhuouV

Reputation score

Just released new hacked versions for 3.2, links in my profile.

Nothing you can't really do with a .sol editor and some time, except for the planning loop bug from v3.0

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grrr..... That unicorn bitch won't talk to me! I even started off brand fresh and new, never having sex with the slave. Yet she keeps saying "One of you is unclean" and I'm not taking her there, my assistant is. What the hell?!

Seriously, is this something cool that I could be missing? I want to figure this out, but so far nothing. Anybody else?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's not finished. Like the majority of the game. The creator keeps constantly adding new stuff and not fixing what already is there, it feels like a bethesda game.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There really needs to be a walkthrough for this 0_e

windrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the same happened to me but i kept visiting the forest and got an event where she gets shuned by a unicorn and then talks to you

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

they keep it up to date on the pages, main page is a bit behind.
That place has been dead for over a year, a lot of the newer slaves are missing from it.

While we're on the subject, is there a way to find the person who actually did the crime Yorichi is accused of?

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That place has been dead for over a year, a lot of the newer slaves are missing from it.

While we're on the subject, is there a way to find the person who actually did the crime Yorichi is accused of?
Actually there are people still posting on the site... but searching for the info through the MOUNTAIN of spams just soes not it make it worth while.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is a couple things I have discovered about the game.(forgive me if already has been posted)
After geting the fairy ring (allows you to see fairys forest event I think) travel to the farm Day/Night you'll sometimes get an option to rescue a fairy.
At Night while attempting somthing else (possible day time event) she'll come back (if you freed her) with a magic gem.
She'll give you 3 options with it:
Sell it for gold.
Eat it for magic effect.
Or all your slave to be transformed into a fairy.
I picked the 3rd but havn't discovered any unqie to the fact she has wings yet. That said she is a cat slave and that might be interfering with it.
also I currently cant get this event to find out what the other options do if anyone would like to try their hand at it go for it.

Last edited:

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey old accureye here if you guys don't know there is a new update on this game go get it better than the version you guys are on later

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ino isnt a slave you can train...

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ino isnt a slave you can train...
Yes she is. Download the latest version and she should be there. If not then just go to the Futanari Palace forum and download her seperately from the Ino thread there.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found a site thats called SMwiki to find it I googled slave maker wiki.
I thought it would be faster than reading through every page of a fourm for information. Which I was semi correct why there was some info I didn't know and was useful (like endings for some slaves a reqs for training). The site is mostly outdated due to lack of post of new information ei: Most of the newer slaves arn't listed and doesnt show the effects of many of the "perks" you pick at character creation. If anyone wants to see what they got or want to add to the site besure to look it up. I'm gonna continue to lurk on these forums for now.

Reputation score

How do you spank, get a rape scene, or make a slave out of "Hild"? cause I know that there is a way to do something of this sort but I don't know how.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you spank, get a rape scene, or make a slave out of "Hild"? cause I know that there is a way to do something of this sort but I don't know how.
Choose the spank option at night, take a few walks in the slums and eventually you'll get raped, have no idea what you mean by "Hild."

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you get Hild as an assistant when you train Belldandy (and maybe someone else?)