What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x9.10

What do you mean by tentacle breeding exactly? You're not getting tentacle events? Or you don't see the option to increase/decrease tenta event frequency?

In the latter case, that's new with v13. In either case.... dunno. I guess try downloading the files into a different folder, extracting into a different folder. Could be you're playing an older version without realizing it.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Another thing to note, (shoot me if this was already brought up), Several of the new tentacle locations like the ruins lack the text and other like the forest/ruins/anywhere other than the port and slums (atleast from my experience) with jam you up if your playing riesz since she is supposed to have the give up or resist option. The other areas lack the option for me so much that i have to close out and reopen slave maker.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah its in a new map each time but there are several options in the menu.
one of the is Tentacle breeding
and below that it says rare, uncommon often.

I can change the rare or often ones but I can not click on the Tentacle breeding option when I hover over it with my mouse it says: "Tentacled monsters roam the world seeking to breed with human women. They can kidnap and impregnate girl if not careful. This is currently not in the game

And ive played with riesz quite a while and never encountered a single one (which sucks :( ).
Or maybe im realllllly unlucky with the events

edit: I also see people talking about a ruins place you can visit apparently?
There is no place on the map like it for me :s

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

@ronin: Weird. I can click on it just fine. If I do, it puts the red X in the box and says 'this is currently in game.' You're saying if you click on it, it doesn't do anything?

@sairu: He already fixed that.

Just replace the old Riesz file with that one.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Important point: "Easy" difficulty disables tentacles.

Also, there have been three or four single-file-updates since v13. v14 "possibly" comes out in the next week with mostly bugfixes since v13 and I believe a new girl...

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x13

aah ye getting the events now.
but even if it says 50% when u near a new moon, I still seem to have very low chances of meeting em tbh :s

rng is ass

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The rate of tentacle encounters is right for me. Try the save load (Now conveniently hot-keyed to 's' and 'l' for save slot one) thing to check the forest, slum, and port during the three days of the new moon (Day before, day of, and day after). Generally, if on high tentacle rates, one of those places will have a guaranteed tentacle encounter about half the time (This guaranteed encounters also impregnate your girl, though, so...).

Also, you can't change the rate of the tentacle kidnap event which can occur randomly at dayroll. However, if your character isn't male and you lose in an encounter you have the choice of letting the tentacles impregnate you.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Jeez, that came out FAST.

Apparently, changes include:
-More bugfixes.
-New sex acts: Cum Bath, Strip Tease, Kiss. Note that many of these will use "generic" graphics.
-Various, mostly cosmetic, changes for Old Faith slavemakers and their slaves.

I wonder when he'll get around to implementing the "captive monster" that Riesz apparently is intended to get.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It's not that it comes out fast:

Generally, the person or people doing this work for a while on the thing and come up with a bunch of changes, then they introduce the changes over a small handful of weeks in different updates so that it's easier to find the bugs rather than releasing a shit ton of additions all in one update.

(Or at least that's my theory)

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it also helps that others are also releasing bug fixes as they find them, allowing the main team to focus on adding new content.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

140 seconds...
WOULD THEY STOP USING RAPID SHIT?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

... They have a rapid share account so unless they use it, they can only upload for the first ten downloaders. Besides, it's better than having to deal with torrents.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a way to transfer saves or do I have to start over.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is there a way to transfer saves or do I have to start over.
Put it in the same folder as it was in before. (So if you had "c:/Program Files/slavemaker/x13" and now you have "c:/Program Files/slavemaker/x14" then it won't work, you'll have to rename the folder to x13. Also v11 saves won't work with v12 or later, I think. It was 12 or 13 that broke save compatibility.)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x14

It's not a 'team.' It's one guy. He's specifically said he works alone, and doesn't want any help coding. He has other people do other stuff, like finding images and such.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

140 seconds...
WOULD THEY STOP USING RAPID SHIT?
Here's another link, if you don't like RS

Or, if ~280 Megs is a lot to DL, a Low Quality version

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

So... I hope we'll be able to explore our houses soon, or something. It's kind of annoying how the descriptions tease at stuff ("Most of the area around the mansion is unexplored", for example), but then we don't get to actually... explore. XD

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wow, a new version already, excellent.

Cum bath is gonna be my new favourite action.

Reputation score

Here's another link, if you don't like RS

Or, if ~280 Megs is a lot to DL, a Low Quality version
that first link doesn't have any executable in it :(

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm hesitating to bother playing version 14 because the creator seems to be hinting at two major updates in the relatively near future:

1.) One or more new girls.

2.) A more "full" campaign mode, where your SM stats mean something, and you can actually train someone to be your assistant, where the training has some effect on the assistant (i.e. if you make a slave a futa, then buy her back and use her as your assistant, she's still a futa). And also the whole "exploring your house" thing.

Then again both are likely to take significantly more time then the little bugfixes, so maybe it's not worth waiting. I guess my main problem is that I tend to be unsatisfied with various aspects of the game (love lowers your score by 20 points? Tentacles on 'often' still don't come up often enough?) and then use 1337 skills to change them, which involves some time commitment on my part aside from the actual playing. And then I lose most of that when even a minor new version comes out.