What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School [Currently in development]

My brain is telling me to leave this thread at maximum speed.

But there's some other part of me that is drawn to this game...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

This is the first work by this circle that I think I might like.

It's odd... this maker produces good quality work with good levels of content, but something about its art style... is it just me?

Anyway, the video is VERY promising, but remember we haven't seen the gameover animations, which are the "reward" for this kind of game.

Here's hoping...

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh god I want this game so hard...

But I want it because I love splatterhouse. D:

Edit: After watching the video, it's good to see that our ol' buddy Rick isn't the only person who solves all the problems in the world with his fists.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one hit kill enemy's? or just Loli punch! this game looks like its going to be good if its a 50/50 split.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Gameplay looks pretty slow. To be honest, it looks more like a horror guro version of Shinobi Girl instead of more like demonophobia. That would be a shame really...

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Why does she look so adorable with that shotgun, even while half naked and surrounded by gore?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry if I sounding so stupid, is there any free DL link available yet?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry if I sounding so stupid, is there any free DL link available yet?
In the name of the thread, it's written "Currently in development" ... And if you read the "moth€f€ck@" thread before you "moth€f€ck@" post (sometimes, it's very long but not here), you could read this :
I hate when someone shows , oh look this new game here, but..... you cant play it now, you have to wait many months xD. But still, waiting eagerly for this one
And, though i'm not English and I don't speak/understand very well, I might understand this means the game is not available yet and you'll have to wait ...

Is that correct ?

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is currently in development still, yes. No demo has been announced. He said the game was roughly 30% done when he made the first post about it and that's all I could make out from the Japanese. There was something regarding the holiday season but I believe that was in reference to the game he had released prior.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Spatter School [Currently in development]

If you don't like this kind of game
just don't play it
But that's the problem! I don't like this sort of hentai game... but I loved all the Splatterhouse games! So my gamer inside is telling me that this is the type of 2d side scrolling action games that I missed playing so much these days, but at what cost!? Plus, what's her motive? Does she actually have a reason, like Rick did? I mean, the story was stellar for a side scroller beat em up. Saving his girlfriend in the first game, having to KILL her because she turned into a monster. Second game, coming back to the mansion to literally save her soul from hell, and the third game going back to save his wife and son. Real motivation.... so what's this girls motivation?

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...Maybe she's trying to rescue her high school crush/boyfriend? :3c
Or maybe even the entire school itself? She is a student... and this is a school...

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...Maybe she's trying to rescue her high school crush/boyfriend? :3c
Or maybe even the entire school itself? She is a student... and this is a school...
"nice concept": but it depend's on how the creator himself make the story
But (Based on how i looked at the game on youtube she seems terrified and still moving foward with her will [Eventhough The Fact MONSTERS are fucking wanna kill her and Rape her])

But Hey :d this concept "Fits it"...

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well OF COURSE she'd be terrified! Who wouldn't be?? But fear wouldn't stop a person from saving someone she loves, y'know? I'm not saying that this is the concept, I'm just saying that that assumption of yours still does not make this concept invalid.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well OF COURSE she'd be terrified! Who wouldn't be?? But fear wouldn't stop a person from saving someone she loves, y'know? I'm not saying that this is the concept, I'm just saying that that assumption of yours still does not make this concept invalid.
:confused: well all i stated was the fact i approve of the concept :d *and i just stated my observation of the game* but heck~ ~,~" hmmm... my brain suddenly told me your gender is girl... Idk why is that *Facepalm* if im wrong no offense :d i do like *Figuring out gender's through how they chat* ;)

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

It's unrealistic to be able to evaluate the story or lack of one at this point during this point in the development. This circle's other games had a story, we can assume this one will as well.

And frankly, "he went in to rescue his girlfriend" has all the drama, realistic motivations and high prose of frigging Double Dragon, so I don't get where this "Oh I'm going to soil my doilies if I don't get a cardboard cutout that vaguely resembles a backstory" crud comes from.

Based on the fact that her default weapon is a box cutter and therefore obviously improvised, I'll bet the story involves breaking out, not in. I presume we can all agree that escaping that kind of hellhole would be a very realistic motivation?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

And on the 4th sample image in the OP, she's holding a shotgun smiling with that :p face.

Or maybe that's just later on in the story, after all the murdering of the murderers make her a weebit on the murderous side herself....

Though I could do with less guro stuffs...=/ oh well

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

And on the 4th sample image in the OP, she's holding a shotgun smiling with that :p face.
True enough (and that's a tremendously cute expression), but look at the video and all the OTHER poses. She walks around almost in a fetal position... her body language isn't that of someone who's having a great time.

OTOH, the voice doesn't seem to match the body language, so who knows...

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But discussion about things that will be answered soon will pass the time of waiting for something new to pop up, right? Discussions like this is a nice breather from the constant "link plz", "help plz", "looking forward to this game... plz" things, y'know? Oh, and you can't really talk since you just joined in the "wondering bandwagon". :rolleyes: Also, there seems to be a case of "overanalyzing" here...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

True enough (and that's a tremendously cute expression), but look at the video and all the OTHER poses. She walks around almost in a fetal position... her body language isn't that of someone who's having a great time.

OTOH, the voice doesn't seem to match the body language, so who knows...
Hence why I said the later stage, the sample videos usually are earlier stage.

Y'know, first time you see a zombie, you are scared as hell.

Now adays they're more or less on the same level as Slime of RPG.