What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

And, they've also put up version 1.10 of the first game. Previously, I think the common download was 1.08. There's not that much fixed in it. But... if you want it, it's here:

anique v1.10 version was publicly released then. the version monkeyman posted should be v1.10. the futaque v1.13 is definitely new!

anyway, if he's planning of adding new content, hopefully the flags of these new content won't be affected by going too far in the game. gonna suck if you have to restart a new game just cause you got her raped too many times to trigger a new event for example, or because a subsequent old event already happened that is supposed to happen after the new event

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And, they've also put up version 1.10 of the first game. Previously, I think the common download was 1.08. There's not that much fixed in it. But... if you want it, it's here:

anique v1.10 version was publicly released then. the version monkeyman posted should be v1.10. the futaque v1.13 is definitely new!
Yeah im pretty sure AniQuest was 1.10 (not at my laptop right now so I can't check) but yeah 1.13 is new-ish, I only posted 1.11 but 1.11 was the one with new content 1.13 was jsut bug fixes, I could never find it , must update my own version when I get the time

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The slave town was really empty. I kept talking to everyone in hope for MORE RAPE but no, no one ever cared about poor Saki.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The slave town was really empty. I kept talking to everyone in hope for MORE RAPE but no, no one ever cared about poor Saki.
Yeah, it does suck.
~Blondie get rammed untill she is crammed up to maximum level of enjoyment with the rich gentleman, why do I get no maido outfit?
~I can sleep in my farm pan, then walk back into field for a daily inspection down my crammy
~Fight in the arena, loss is just generic post rapa-thon picture. No actual loving pandering for my tummy.
~Baby birth kicks me back to starting town hospital, no kids are made for the gob gob town. Cannot enter special mansion at center area top-left. Being poked in the womb while preggo in the farm only causes the baby-juice to inapproptiatly appear on the belly.

I wonder what will be in the next version of Saki Quest.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have some good saves?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it does suck.
~Blondie get rammed untill she is crammed up to maximum level of enjoyment with the rich gentleman, why do I get no maido outfit?
~I can sleep in my farm pan, then walk back into field for a daily inspection down my crammy
~Fight in the arena, loss is just generic post rapa-thon picture. No actual loving pandering for my tummy.
~Baby birth kicks me back to starting town hospital, no kids are made for the gob gob town. Cannot enter special mansion at center area top-left. Being poked in the womb while preggo in the farm only causes the baby-juice to inapproptiatly appear on the belly.

I wonder what will be in the next version of Saki Quest.
As far as I know that "Giving birth in slave town and waking up in home town" thing is a glitch

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, I didn't quite like Saki Quest. Too much grinding for too few rewards. Sure, it has great art, I'll give it that. The problem is that there are few CG's. And after grinding A LOT to raise her "lewdness", what we get? Some small changes in the CG of the bosses and the restaurant. It is a good game, I just think that there are far better games that aren't getting nearly as much attention =p

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be honest, I didn't quite like Saki Quest. Too much grinding for too few rewards. Sure, it has great art, I'll give it that. The problem is that there are few CG's. And after grinding A LOT to raise her "lewdness", what we get? Some small changes in the CG of the bosses and the restaurant. It is a good game, I just think that there are far better games that aren't getting nearly as much attention =p
The Train Molestor seems to get more eager to feel you up at same progression as the restuarant IF you ride at 800 Yen. He is such a french gentleman that I cannot resist BUT to pay less for the extra service.

700 Lewd, looks like he decided to enter inside. The birdy is out of the cage, for only 800 Yen.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

All they do in that restaurant is some fingering.

Zzzz.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda feel the same, I still really really like it but as I was saying earlier I prefer the twins game but to be fair, there IS two people there and that can lead to more variety, I suppose you can only do so much with one person, but yeah his art has greatly improved! not that it was bad before but it looks a LOT better now

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I kinda feel the same, I still really really like it but as I was saying earlier I prefer the twins game but to be fair, there IS two people there and that can lead to more variety, I suppose you can only do so much with one person, but yeah his art has greatly improved! not that it was bad before but it looks a LOT better now
Well, he could've made the twintail or the white hair playable .- . like some sort of side-story content accessible through a portal somewhere.

.- . The yuri scene was not that bad though

If any of you haven't gotten it, at some point, have Charm debuff on you and talk to the white hair girl, when I did it at 300 or so I got a kiss scene...then Diablo 3 came out .- . hah

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, he could've made the twintail or the white hair playable .- . like some sort of side-story content accessible through a portal somewhere.

.- . The yuri scene was not that bad though

If any of you haven't gotten it, at some point, have Charm debuff on you and talk to the white hair girl, when I did it at 300 or so I got a kiss scene...then Diablo 3 came out .- . hah
Actually how DO you get that debuff? it's one of the few I#m missing, that and the "desire to be raped" one that the game keeps implying I'll get but never gives me, I know it's there though cause the demo had it.

But yes you have a point, from the way the text went I was kinda under the impression that if the girl got caught she'd get raped or something, would have been a nice bit of variety

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually how DO you get that debuff? it's one of the few I#m missing, that and the "desire to be raped" one that the game keeps implying I'll get but never gives me, I know it's there though cause the demo had it.

But yes you have a point, from the way the text went I was kinda under the impression that if the girl got caught she'd get raped or something, would have been a nice bit of variety
She's too pure to get raped :D

I never got that lesbian scene either. I lost that dragon scene as well - well, the problem is that I didn't lose to the dragon. I thought it would just respawn like the other dungeon bosses.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She's too pure to get raped :D

I never got that lesbian scene either. I lost that dragon scene as well - well, the problem is that I didn't lose to the dragon. I thought it would just respawn like the other dungeon bosses.
It should respawn.. I've fight it twice.. Through this was on v1.01

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It should respawn.. I've fight it twice.. Through this was on v1.01
I'd imagine it would too but im only on 1.0 and never went back to check it so maybe it was a bug that was fixed in 1.01. Either way, the scene wasn't fantastic, it was good but not what I expected

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get Lighting I and Ice?

I only got Fire, Fire II, and Lighting II. lol

Looks like the latest version had a fix at the railway in the 2nd town.
Now I can't run on the railroad. lol

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Train Molestor seems to get more eager to feel you up at same progression as the restuarant IF you ride at 800 Yen. He is such a french gentleman that I cannot resist BUT to pay less for the extra service.

700 Lewd, looks like he decided to enter inside. The birdy is out of the cage, for only 800 Yen.
Huh? The 800 yen is the general car while the 1500 yen is women's only car.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Well played the game for bit.

Come to think of it, he covered all his bases.
1) man
2) monster man
3) blob
4) tentacle
5) beast
I think he's just missing insect. lol

Money was too easy to get and need to be probably only 25% of what it would be.
The sex event was too spammable, should have had cool downs between or like maybe after the next day or something.
A day and night cycle would do that (but that's a whole other complex coding to keep track of all his events).

Yeah, the twins have more complexity on gear and weapons.
Even Annie was tough. And the monster a lot tougher.
Saki does have better sex and girl degeneration.

My wish list:
1a) I think it would have been cool to have your bra/panty stolen on the train (randomly).
1b) Or maybe sometimes after a sex scene, your clothes is torn, on some, not all.

2a) Insects, maybe a giant wasps. That's like standard. lol
2b) And maybe if Saki laid eggs from some monsters and then sell it.

3) Tentacle or parasitic armor. Actually, more armor (of course the pain of drawing all of them is understandable). ouch

4) If a 4th game would be to include all the girls from 1, 2, and 3 on an adventure.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought I saw on here that after u get captured by orcs and become a slave and then escape, you can return and willingly become a slave. It won't let me do this I have max points as I can walk around nude it gives me a choice when I talk to the farm place but no matter what I choose I can't willingly become a slave.
What did I miss?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thought I saw on here that after u get captured by orcs and become a slave and then escape, you can return and willingly become a slave. It won't let me do this I have max points as I can walk around nude it gives me a choice when I talk to the farm place but no matter what I choose I can't willingly become a slave.
What did I miss?
Well, I just got the "sow" title. All I did was defeat the two orcs to get into the underground town, and then talk to the guy in the hut (the one that gives you the collar). You voluntarily become a pet for them, and you get that title. Should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.