What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Anyone can help me with that error?
Its trigger when i move cursor to 1/2/3 menu choises or press enter.
I use applocale to run moonspeak games, and before that game it was enough...
Any clues to run game?:eek:
It's say you're missing a file from the SE folder. If you downloaded one of the mediafire links here, you should have had no problem. The issue could have arisen from:
1) Not using Unicode and your computer garbling up Japanese filenames.
2) Downloading from a crappy link site and the .rar file already contains garbled filenames.

question how to make her pregnant?
Pretty easy when you have the 危険の日or the stat that shows up as 危 randomly.

And for walking around naked I think its primarily needing to reach a certain point with your teacher, I think after filling all initial three bars. I started the game with 999 but I wasn't able to walk around naked unless I had the Charm debuff.

Last edited:

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm also having problems getting the game to work (because of the sound file), however, i did download the game from the 1st page here and got the error, i'm pretty sure i have my comp set to Japanese unicode.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game if use key W or button in fight, 3 4 hours can clear not need change data still ok...
And this game no quest and possibly no hidden item(but have hidden bug lol)... feel no transfer tools still ok... just fight for exp or wait GoR only... (so some japanese say this is suck game except cg)

is there no way to view cgs?
Need wait new version

I'm also having problems getting the game to work (because of the sound file), however, i did download the game from the 1st page here and got the error, i'm pretty sure i have my comp set to Japanese unicode.
try get sound file in trial maybe ok?

Last edited:

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Oi, a baby factory.

Up to 7 kids now.

What's the options on the computer?
First one is record, but the 2nd and 3rd I'm assuming will unlock?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oi, a baby factory.

Up to 7 kids now.

What's the options on the computer?
First one is record, but the 2nd and 3rd I'm assuming will unlock?
2nd is time speed, from upper is slow, normal, fast, very fast. Time speed about work in cafe, pregnant > burn baby speed, some event can do again time. Better choice last one choice.jpg
3rd is sound in GoR scene, from upper is high, middle, low, none.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dont know if anyone else noticed, i did after i bet the yellow haired girl. there is a prostitution house in the top part of the town

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dont know if anyone else noticed, i did after i bet the yellow haired girl. there is a prostitution house in the top part of the town
Yeah, I've unlocked it somewhere around beating rank 2 or 3 dungeon.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

If you hit the monster from behind, you get a free turn to start the battle.
vice versa, they hit you from behind, they get free hits.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten far enough to know if you can become the sex trainer's slave or not?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bug: Arena resets 中出し回 upon losing.
Fix: Change Operation: Set to Add on common event 337.

If anyone knows the guy's blog, care to pass it on?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I beat the blond girl in the arena once but I can't fight her again and people were saying that they fought her multiple times.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is his blog.
ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG13976/

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I beat the blond girl in the arena once but I can't fight her again and people were saying that they fought her multiple times.
you have to go back into the town filled with monsters its the house on the bottom right i think and you go to the first closed door and she will be there and it will trigger an H scene

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is his blog.
ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG13976/
Thanks. I've reported that, plus another bug inside the prostitution house that yet again resets your "went inside" count.

Has anyone gotten far enough to know if you can become the sex trainer's slave or not?
No slavery from the teacher. Although if you lose to the two orges at the underground city entrance, they'll capture you, turn you into a slave, and throw you into a pen where you will be continuously raped.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, tried the game yesterday and i've got to say that compared to the previous title, it's missing something(It's still a good game in it's own right).
The CG's are great(especially those scenes for the subway are smokin' hot), and that whorehouse(wow i was right that it was going to be it) is a great addition because none of the previous games had any prostitution, but there's just less things to do than before(compared to futaque), and enemies are too weak.

Now for those of you who want to cheat in this game, my advice is don't.It took me only 4 hours to get 80% of the skills unlocked and to get lewdness to 999 without any cheats(and it seems that you can't go nude with just editing lewdness to 999 from the start, since the trigers for the change in Saki's scenes and behaviour are set the way they are precisely so not to be cheated), so you will just have to do it yourselves(and watching her degenerate slowly is actually half the fun in this game).
So i say(this is just my opinion, so i'm not trying to provoke or insult anyone), if you do something, do it right(the way it was meant to), or don't do it at all.;)

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

there is slavery from the caretaker .... after you filled the 4´th skill bar you will get a nice scene(i dont want to spoiler) just try it .... and beside that ... there are 3 rape scenes inside a fight try them they are funny :p

and thx found that ring slot ... this damn smal arrow :p

hf

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just want to save my babby from that horrible teacher.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did anyone notice that if you wear underwear and blouse or skirt, the old lady in the park isn't around? I wonder why? I haven't yet got lewdness up to being able to walk around in other configurations, so it might not be just that outfit.

With the delays this game had before it was released, it seems to have quite a bit missing. But, maybe that's intentional, and the rest will be added with patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.