What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

How do you give birth or avoid getting pregnant? Are there any items that stop pregnancy?

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Any point to keeping your virginity?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Any point to keeping your virginity?
Considering the previous games? Nope, go get yourself raped asap so you can get all those events.

From when I was using the older save, you get a skill for going out naked (maybe doable with less than naked, but I didn't bother rechecking)

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I've seen so far the white haired girl that goes looking for saki after raped by the boss, doesn't get raped when she is found by the monsters. Course I have got all that far into the game.

Wonder if all the pics that were in the demo folder was all there is???
Still enjoying the game anyway.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I've seen so far the white haired girl that goes looking for saki after raped by the boss, doesn't get raped when she is found by the monsters. Course I have got all that far into the game.

Wonder if all the pics that were in the demo folder was all there is???
Still enjoying the game anyway.
I don't think the demo folder had Saki getting slap in the ass .- . so I think there's actually more here (when the teacher send a mail for you outside the infirmary, just don't go to him, rest or leave the building and once you go she should get punished for being late).

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nice! anyway, as promised here's the futaque walkthrough, though people would probably be too busy playing sakique. any corrections, feel free to message me

Attachments

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, was anyone able to get AGTH running with Saki's Quest? something is wrong: if I run with /C /X3 /KS3 /KF - I cant hook any text from the game no matter which option I choose from the top of agth
and if I run with just /C - there are no options at all in the top of agth

I've never had anything like this before, all the games were working fine so far - does anyone else have this problem?

Edit: crap, run through the thread too quickly to notice that the question was answered already - sorry all

Last edited:

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, was anyone able to get AGTH running with Saki's Quest? something is wrong: if I run with /C /X3 /KS3 /KF - I cant hook any text from the game no matter which option I choose from the top of agth
and if I run with just /C - there are no options at all in the top of agth

I've never had anything like this before, all the games were working fine so far - does anyone else have this problem?
You're not the only one. I couldn't get it with the demo either so we're screwed I guess.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You're not the only one. I couldn't get it with the demo either so we're screwed I guess.
The game's not that hard to guess even if you can't understand the speech.

Magic circle = dungeon entrance, darkish color means you haven't killed the boss, and it light up after you do.
You can also inspect the circle to see the difficulty level, I think more dungeons are unlocked as you level up.

I got rank 2 dungeon now (slimes, buncha slimes)

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, actually this gives you readable text: /c /x /v

You just have to go through some writing, and eventually a MultiByteToWideChar thread comes up. It doesn't appear at the start, but when text is drawn to screen, AGTH makes this new thread available.

Anyway, just use these flags, run through some dialogue, and then see if you can get the multibyte thread. Should end with 0000FDE9.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, finished the game just there, I'm still missing maybe 2 CG's but that's all, kinda hard to tell without a CG viewer :(

I'm not sure what I think about this, on the one hand I LOVE the game, the art is great, the text too, and the game world seems bigger at least in terms of scale and things to do, but on the other hand I can't help but feel there's a little less content in this game compared to say, the Twins game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking this game at all, it's great, it just doesn't feel 100% right. Maybe he'll do what he did with the twins game and add some stuff later.

Edit. Speaking of updates, there's ALREADY been one released. V1.01 and after checking his blog it seems I was right, more events are going to be added!

"What are you up for future versions planned
         are as follows.
          Views, CG (up to remembers if possible)
          and add events Dungeon"

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there anything to do after you save her?

Feels like I'm missing something.

Edit: NVM, found it. Had to go to that Colosseum next to the place you fought her.
Edit2: ....Then after that I don't know, lol.

Last edited:

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Saki Quest Ver1.01

:)

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game's not that hard to guess even if you can't understand the speech.

Magic circle = dungeon entrance, darkish color means you haven't killed the boss, and it light up after you do.
You can also inspect the circle to see the difficulty level, I think more dungeons are unlocked as you level up.

I got rank 2 dungeon now (slimes, buncha slimes)
There are certain parts of town you can open up with a ton of GP, like the silver looking technological building to the left of your own house, or the front gate of town for about 4000 GP.

On another note, does anybody know how to get rid of pregnancy or the...what i'm guessing is the finished inside icon?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything to do after you save her?

Feels like I'm missing something.

Edit: NVM, found it. Had to go to that Colosseum next to the place you fought her.
Edit2: ....Then after that I don't know, lol.
you can defeat the blonde girl a few times to get scenes at the bottom right house at the underground village.
but i dont know what to do after... there has to be a way to save her :/

and the fireII spell is overpowered.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are certain parts of town you can open up with a ton of GP, like the silver looking technological building to the left of your own house, or the front gate of town for about 4000 GP.

On another note, does anybody know how to get rid of pregnancy or the...what i'm guessing is the finished inside icon?
Pregnancy can only be removed by time. After a few fights/rest, you'll give birth to your babby monster/human. If you want to remove the juice from your vajayjay, either rest or buy きれいな水

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it safe to use the 1.00 save in the new 1.01? I finished the game earlier, but if new things were added before that point does that mean I can't get them now? Don't feel like starting over after spending those hours building up Saki's perversion levels...

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it safe to use the 1.00 save in the new 1.01? I finished the game earlier, but if new things were added before that point does that mean I can't get them now? Don't feel like starting over after spending those hours building up Saki's perversion levels...
Im running 1.01 right now and the save works fine.

...Just stuck about what to do after beating blond girl 3 times and getting the Slave Champ title.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Im running 1.01 right now and the save works fine.

...Just stuck about what to do after beating blond girl 3 times and getting the Slave Champ title.
this may be the end of content. found nothing new to do.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone has a savefile with high int, but with boss unbeaten?? plz

Status
Not open for further replies.