What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Can anyone write a sensible walkthrough? The one on hongfire is barely in English.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save that i could use for fun as i'm trying to get the scenes but i'm playing other games instead can someone help?

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Etigoya's guide mentioned once you're in Town3's ruins in the bottommost floor, you get an orb from a chamber, yet I didn't find the orb anywhere, or any item for that matter (every chamber just had coins).

What's up with that?
One of the chambers has both pedestals unbroken. That one has the orb.

Also, to everyone who answered my question earlier, thank you so much. =)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone write a sensible walkthrough? The one on hongfire is barely in English.
I second this. It'd really help out my translating efforts if I knew quickly where to go and who to talk to.

Also, does anyone know if he has another update planned? I'm torn between wanting more content (I'd love for him to add a straight shota paizuri event and a fellatio one) and wanting to be able to continue on with translating the game.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm actually in the process of writing one, but i keep getting distracted. also, i still haven't tried getting the new content that was introduced in v1.20, supposed 3 (mini?)events, anyone know how? i think someone posted that it was with the red head kid and another with his father and all it was was to get caught a few more times when they are walking around, and nothing said about the third

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the third is at the prostitute house, if you do it for more than 10 times or so it will trigger the event

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i'm actually in the process of writing one, but i keep getting distracted.
How's it coming along? Since it's been nearly two weeks since the last update (whereas all the others were within days of each other) I was thinking about getting back to translating.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i'm actually in the process of writing one, but i keep getting distracted. also, i still haven't tried getting the new content that was introduced in v1.20, supposed 3 (mini?)events, anyone know how? i think someone posted that it was with the red head kid and another with his father and all it was was to get caught a few more times when they are walking around, and nothing said about the third
Wasn't the third new mini event(or ending) triggered by main char getting felt up(or whatever) by those 3 children at the harbor?
I could be wrong so don't take this info seriously.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't the third new mini event(or ending) triggered by main char getting felt up(or whatever) by those 3 children at the harbor?
I could be wrong so don't take this info seriously.
considering a lot of us probably have already seen that harbor scene already, it's hard to tell whether the new mini event endings are indeed triggered by it so you might be correct there, but the author didn't list it as a requirement to trigger the new endings

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got the wish stone. The fortune teller says that I should face the demon now. But where's the demon? =S

Thanks!

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Here's my complete save with complete gallery.

Works with every version so far 100% guaranteed.

And sorry for the random file name, was bored and listening to this

Password is the same as all my files, you can check in the link in my signature.

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just got the wish stone. The fortune teller says that I should face the demon now. But where's the demon? =S

Thanks!
the final dungeon is SE of the moon tower. instead of heading north to zone into the moon tower, head s/se instead, where you got the third masked man event. you will need the boy/mirror to see the zone to it, and will need a rope to get down the dungeon

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the final dungeon is SE of the moon tower. instead of heading north to zone into the moon tower, head s/se instead, where you got the third masked man event. you will need the boy/mirror to see the zone to it, and will need a rope to get down the dungeon
Thanks! =)

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How's it coming along? Since it's been nearly two weeks since the last update (whereas all the others were within days of each other) I was thinking about getting back to translating.
v1.23 just got out, but seems like only bug fixes. just been getting home from work a lot later lately and haven't had much time to be on comp too much. i'll try to finish it this weekend for sure

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It was released on the 29th of last month, nearly two weeks ago. Updates up until now were all posted within days of each other:
7/29  Ver1.23にアップデートしました。 
 7/27  Ver1.22にアップデートしました。 
 7/25  Ver1.21にアップデートしました。 
 7/24  Ver1.20にアップデートしました。 
 7/21  Ver1.10にアップデートしました。 
 7/19  Ver1.09にアップデートしました。
 7/18  Ver1.08にアップデートしました。

Hopefully he's squashed all the bugs people have found or he's creating more content for it. Can't decide on which one I'd prefer.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hopefully he's squashed all the bugs people have found or he's creating more content for it. Can't decide on which one I'd prefer.
Well,i would prefer him to stop updating this game,so he can get to working on a new game.
This game is good the way it is now(just my opinion btw),so it would be a waste to make new content for it,only to find it bugged as hell,which would require further bugfixes,which means further updates,thus that cycle would never end.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Agreed, new game is much more preferable for me too. The game is pretty much complete now (well, I'd add events in the first town inn, one more with the kids in the harbour and in the shower room, in the church and in the mountain town inn :) ).
I hope he starts making a new game soon, it'll obviously take him quite some time, especially considering that this game was delayed several times

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Funny how this guy kills bugs than any other normal game developer out there, H or not H-games.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

199 名前:Kの創作部屋
2012/07/31 (Tue) 05:42:32
今後新たにバグが見つかりましたらそのとき一緒に修正しようと思います。
ご報告ありがとうございました。

I will intend to revise it together then in future if a bug is found newly.
Thank you for a report.

This message seems to mean that it's probably the last update.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, good. I'll start translating it whenever I have the time to spare.

And to reiterate my intention for this project:
Right now I only really plan on translating the critical story events, straight shota sex events (and the ones connected/leading up to them), and whatever other hentai events catch my fancy. The likelihood of me translating every single event is pretty slim right now.

As I've said before, if others want to help out and translate some events (like, say, the brothel and arena ones) I'd be completely up to working together.