What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

So, there are metal slimes in this game. I don't know how much exp or whatever they give, since they always ran away when I battled them, and even the Dragon Quest method praying for a critical hit doesn't help, since critical hits do one damage just like anything else.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, there are metal slimes in this game. I don't know how much exp or whatever they give, since they always ran away when I battled them, and even the Dragon Quest method praying for a critical hit doesn't help, since critical hits do one damage just like anything else.
The only way to kill metal slimes that worked for me so far is to take those 3 mercenaries with you,because all of them are physical damage dealers and that is the only way to damage metal slimes(since magic does not work on them).
Even with that,i mostly fail to kill them since you need at least 2 rounds to kill them,and that is only if no one in your party misses a hit(and metal slimes tend to flee after the first round).

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck. Can anyone please tell me where is the exit after I defeat the blue orc boss (The one in the tunnel complex where some guy is held captive and elven girl continuosly is being captured and raped by orcs, dungeon with mushrooms etc.)?
I released elf girl (like 3rd time) and I thought I should just exit caves the same way I entered them, but turns out that the way is blocked. Can't find any way out.

Edit: I still don't know if it was a bug or what but problem solved. I got myself killed and returned to town and now I can progress.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get in to see the tailor who makes the dancer dress? I can't get in there.
It seems like it opened for me as soon as you finish the parts with the baker. Though I've either haven't found the cloth yet or I can't buy it anymore.

Does anyone know specifically which part of the dungeon it is found in?

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a CG room for this game?

---------------------------------

edit: i've just found it... lol

Last edited:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question. Married horned demon, and dunno what to do. Breakfast (3 types of dishes, 3 desserts) run around, read books, fuck. Repeat. How can i get out of there?
UPD: The thing is in dishes you choose and books you read.
1. Take cheese(2nd) and white fruit(1st, afair). Read book about slimes.
2. Talk to slime make him faint. On the floor below use cheese to lure out the mouse and get the key.
3. On the same floor open doors, g2 library, read book about curses.
4. Floor below, kitchen. Talk to skeleton, give him white fruit.
5.????
7.PROFIT
note: #6 is not discovered yet since i dunno what to do next. Oh, i forgot, it has smth to do with the barrel on the balcony. You'll need a few pcs of bread to get bird, also you'll need to read a book about birds(2nd choice).

Last edited:
Reputation score

I suggest the link by etigoya found at the top of page 2 in this thread (H-scenes only link, then the link found in the Page 3 spoiler. I can't post URL's yet. :p)

I used this to beat that area and it all works. To sum up, though, I believe you missed using the window in your room before breakfast after obtaining the grey jewel to make it shine and then, during breakfast, cancelling in the first part of the meal to make your bread turn into crumbs, which you can use to call the bird.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

What's the latest version of this game, 1.02?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.02 version has virgin route, so she doesn't have to whore herself now. And there are also different endings, depending on how many humiliation points you accumulated, virgin or non virgin.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.02 version has virgin route, so she doesn't have to whore herself now. And there are also different endings, depending on how many humiliation points you accumulated, virgin or non virgin.
So does this mean new CG's? I liked this game but felt it was a tiny bit too short

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup, it seems there are new CGs for the endings. The picture gallery has new images related to the new endings.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yo,Dardamex,would you be willing to edit version 1.02 with anti-text wall-spamming fix too?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone remind me where the tree can be found? The one which bears a fruit (or something) you need for one of the H-scenes. I remember seeing it but can't recall how to get back to it.

EDIT: nvm, found it. It's after the bit with the first purple orb gates, exit into a new area then go up the tower to the East.

Last edited:
OP
doob420

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like there is a new version.

Not sure what the changes are...

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think what version 1.03 adds its a skill for the slave girl clothes, only ava for that chara

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was able to access the clothes shop in upper town until it suddenly became inaccessible (short dialogue with the shopkeeper and that's it). Is there a way around it?

EDIT: Never mind, I got there again after getting to level 2 from spending money.

Last edited:

KiteAmakusa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone have a complete walktrhough for this game coz i cant do well anything since i cant understand it.....

also how dyou change the page in the cg recollection scene???

Last edited:

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the CG guide #10-16, it says to invite the various mercs to get the H-scenes. I have a high sex exp, but when I pay the mercs to join me for battling, I don't get any H-scene. Is inviting different from the first choice at the bar?

Does someone have a complete walktrhough for this game coz i cant do well anything since i cant understand it.....

also how dyou change the page in the cg recollection scene???
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=377136&postcount=5364

Page up and Page Down buttons change the page.