What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

How do you get more might events after the event wher rio hurts herself to save might from the mouse
If you're trying to get the events as quick as possible, just recruit him to your party, then go east to the bandits map and clear the map a couple times, then sleep at the inn. Usually has a new event right after.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I just grab each person, take them to the... babel tower? or whatever it is you get teleported to in the back of the jobs room, and go to floor with like Lv 45? mobs, each kill is like 4,000-> 10,000exp 1 shot using that armors 50 mana aoe movie. Holding shift+s makes the fight go by in seconds (don't forget to let go before it changes back out of combat or game crashes!).

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use cheat engine and set the speed hack to x5. I can't play rpg maker games without it.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

- A guy was added in the first town, in the run down house who licks your breasts

Where? I couldn't find him.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll only see him in the first town if you meet him when you first arrive, you have to head toward the slums before going into the bar. If you don't do it then you'll have to finish your current game to get him on the next run.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Use cheat engine and set the speed hack to x5. I can't play rpg maker games without it.
I find that anything above 3 has about the same speed. In fact, if you set the multiplier to something ridiculous like 15x it gets slower.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I find that anything above 3 has about the same speed. In fact, if you set the multiplier to something ridiculous like 15x it gets slower.
depends on your system afaik
but yeah too high and it usually bottlenecks/lags

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How many town in this game has and if there is 3rd town,tell me how to get there since I have repeated the same thing [1st town and 2nd town only]

Anouarovsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to get the key of the mage house?
This one in the thug area
thx

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to get the key of the mage house?
This one in the thug area
thx
kill the dog boss in the forest area
after that head to the places with all the requests and talk to the girl reception
I think one of the requests open up the door to the mage house

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

he said new update on 12/07 will add a new route, 4 more basic CG as the new scene

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have arrived at 2nd [3rd time].Any event there other than CG?

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what does that number mean at the start 37564?

I thought it was the sequence I had to touch the flames near the end of the temple (no idea what those do either) except the blu flame resets your chracter to lvl 1.

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the eggs for in the first town?

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ugh.... how do u get in the 2nd part of the slums ? that guy wont let me pass :(

DomoDaisuki

Reputation score

ugh.... how do u get in the 2nd part of the slums ? that guy wont let me pass :(
You need to have enough lust and lose a fight in the slums, you will then be gangraped and it will lead you to the other side

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

kill the dog boss in the forest area
after that head to the places with all the requests and talk to the girl reception
I think one of the requests open up the door to the mage house
Nah, as soon as you get the tentacle mission you should be able to go to his house to request his help.

But maybe if you finished the mission without ever talking to him you'll missed out?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, as soon as you get the tentacle mission you should be able to go to his house to request his help.

But maybe if you finished the mission without ever talking to him you'll missed out?
No, that doesn't matter. I didn't now, that there was a guy in this house and finished everything before I talked to him.

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I discovered a alternate route? FYI, this is my 2nd lap after the hero route so I'm clueless about the other routes. I have both the blonde and blue hair girl in my party in the 2nd town now and supposed to see something about the church.