What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

Some tips:

To get to the locked door in bandit town area, talk to one of the swimming guys in the lake, he'll give u a key. The building has the stat-item shop.

Theres a 100 gold ring in the first item shop that lets you use a suicide skill, basically losing a battle. Its good for getting the sex slave in bandit town stuff.

You need to have 400 lust in order to become a sex slave. Every 100 lust, starting from zero, will get you a different scene eery time u lose to bandits.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda pointless now seeing as this is out, but figure I'd give an update on translating PF....there's been no progress, I've been playing this :L

BUT, I decided to wait until the full version is out before I go any further ( I unlocked the Solo end and got like ONE scene cause I just flew through it)

So, PF seems kinda pointless to do but seeing as I'm about 50% through I'll continue for anyone who wants it.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I discovered a alternate route? FYI, this is my 2nd lap after the hero route so I'm clueless about the other routes. I have both the blonde and blue hair girl in my party in the 2nd town now and supposed to see something about the church.
How you managed to do that?

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kinda pointless now seeing as this is out, but figure I'd give an update on translating PF....there's been no progress, I've been playing this :L

BUT, I decided to wait until the full version is out before I go any further ( I unlocked the Solo end and got like ONE scene cause I just flew through it)

So, PF seems kinda pointless to do but seeing as I'm about 50% through I'll continue for anyone who wants it.
It is not pointless and I wait for your PF translation. I also hope you will move on to Arms Devicer once PF is finished. To keep momentum, you know :D

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is not pointless and I wait for your PF translation. I also hope you will move on to Arms Devicer once PF is finished. To keep momentum, you know :D
Well, what I plan to do is not touch AD until the new update comes out, finish it 100% without using saves or anything, then get to work on it :) In the mean time, I just announced a second ago I'm gonna be working on Virgin Island once I finish PF and version 2 of Saki Quest.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is a Pub in 2nd town but how to enter it?.I could not find the door.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what does that number mean at the start 37564?

I thought it was the sequence I had to touch the flames near the end of the temple (no idea what those do either) except the blu flame resets your chracter to lvl 1.
has this message? btw in japan 37564 = みなころし = kill everyone

AschShing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone post a whole walkthrough for the game? :confused:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

has this message? btw in japan 37564 = みなころし = kill everyone
note to self never do math with a japanese man might get the wrong number lol

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

About how to get into each route
In this game you can hire one of the following people:
- Blue hair girl - friend
- Blond girl - friend
- The good guy - lover
- The black guy - rapist
- The shady guy - mind-controller
- Or go alone, with your summons - hero

For each partner, you can enter their respective route, after you have seen all of their events (5 for each people).
- For the three good people, hire them, and fight with them. For each battle their "love point" will accumulate. When it reaches a certain value, they will appear somewhere in town with a heart mark. Talk to them for event.
- For the black guy, hire him after you receive the 4th main quests. Lose a battle and get raped. After that just raise your lust and talk to him (need 400 lust for last event).
- For the shady guy, you can hire him after you receive the 3rd main quest. Raise your lust and keeping losing when he is with you and you will get his events (again, 400 lust for last event).
After you have seen all of a person's events, a message saying "A flag has been set" will be displayed.

After you have beaten the dragon, go to the guild alone and talk to the girl at the counter. Things happen and you are outside at night, go speak to the person whose route you want to enter, or go back to the inn for hero route.

IMPORTANT NOTE (probably)
Note1: rapist route, brainwash route are not accessible, for now.
Note2: you need to trigger all the events of both of the girls for the friend route.
Note3: I think there is an unimplemented scene (or series of scenes) of the two girls (and maybe you) being raped in their route.
So effectively, you can only fully enjoy the lover and hero route.
Note4: I heard there are NTR (google it if you don't know) events somewhere. How to trigger them, I don't know, yet.

And a full save (kind of)
DISCLAIMER
  • This save was made for version 1.0. Compatibility with later or earlier verions is not guaranteed.
  • No responsibility wil be taken for any abnormalities when using this save, which include but not limited to loss of gaming experience, event breaking, game crash, burnt hard disk, etc.
This save includes the following:
  • Start at the very beginning
  • All scenese unlocked
  • All titles unlocked
  • All costumes
  • 9,999,999 Gold
  • 400 lust
  • Items to manipulate lust
  • All companions' love points at 50
  • Useful items from Babel tower (speeding shoes, instant win ring, no clothing damage accessory)

Attachments

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save for version 1.1?

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

About how to get into each route

And a full save (kind of)
DISCLAIMER
  • This save was made for version 1.0. Compatibility with later or earlier verions is not guaranteed.
  • No responsibility wil be taken for any abnormalities when using this save, which include but not limited to loss of gaming experience, event breaking, game crash, burnt hard disk, etc.
This save includes the following:
  • Start at the very beginning
  • All scenese unlocked
  • All titles unlocked
  • All costumes
  • 9,999,999 Gold
  • 400 lust
  • Items to manipulate lust
  • All companions' love points at 50
  • Useful items from Babel tower (speeding shoes, instant win ring, no clothing damage accessory)
I walked around and saw no one there..Did I miss something? I have completed all 5 events from blonde girl.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how exactly do you get to the 3rd town, whenever I get to the second town theres only the fire place to go to, and some other temple, then the guy (only if my H-count is low enough) sends me on an airship to some island where I do another quest but after that I get caught in the back to the first island loop.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

み - ???? (3)
な - Nana (7)
こ - Go (5)
ろ - Roku (6)
し - Shi (4)

I think it's that. :p

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

み - ???? (3)
な - Nana (7)
こ - Go (5)
ろ - Roku (6)
し - Shi (4)

I think it's that. :p
み - Mi- (3)

三つ - Mittsu
三日 - Mikka
etc.

If there are people wondering why it's not 三 - San, just think along the line in English why we have "three" and "third" and "thrice".

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can you remove the slave outfit? the red outfit, i mean.
after i wear it, it immediately stuck and i can't remove it

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay I am going to attempt to write a walkthrough. I believe that I have finished most of the game, and am onto the final route (true route). I am only going to mention the things you need to proceed through the game, so if you follow this you will end up missing quite a few H scenes.

As of version 1.0 there are 4 routes - Hero, Friendship, Lover, and true route. You can only enter the true route after completing the first 3 - inside the re-incarnation room there are two teleport seals. One of them is white, the other is orange. The later one is blocked by a few walls. Completing the first three routes remove the walls.

Hero route:

After the opening sequences, go into the pub to get a cutscene with the blue haired girl. Once that is over, go north west to the guild building. A cutscene will start with the blondie, Might and Blue hair. Then talk to the receptionist. Afterwards go talk to the village elder (south east of the guild, biggest building in town) to initiate the first quest.

1) First quest - defeat the slum boss. Exit the town via the east exit to enter the slums. The slum boss is in the house south of the lake. The enemies are not too tough, but the boss is strong. You might want to hire a partner for this first fight, or just cheat and upgrade your sword to the max level. Either way, once you are done with the boss, go back to the guild and talk to the receptionist. You are now ready for the second quest.

2) Second quest - defeat Cerberus. Leave town via the Southern exit. Go north and enter the forest. Once inside head North to find the route that leads to Cerberus. There are a few dead ends in the first area, but keep trying and eventually you will find the path. Defeat Cerberus to finish this quest.

3) Third quest - defeat the swamp monster. Leave town via the Southern exit and go north. Do not enter the forest. Instead go around and above it, and then go east to find the swamp/lake. Similar to before, find the boss and defeat it. Once you are done, go back to the guild and talk to the receptionist.

4) Fourth quest - defeat the Dragon. Same as before, leave town and go around and above the forest, but keep heading north this time to enter the desert. Find the ruins and enter it. Once inside, keep heading North to find a door. Inside is a little dragon that you need to fight. (Note, if you hire the *ahem* brown guy outside of the guild he will tell you a secret passage to bypass the little dragon). Afterwards head upstairs to find the Dragon boss.

That finishes all the main quest for the first town. Go to the guild and talk to the receptionist. You will then find your character outside of the inn at night time. Go back inside the inn to proceed to the second town.

At the second town, go north west to find the guild. Talk to the receptionist to accept a new quest.

5) Fifth quest - defeat the visitor. Go to the house left of northern exit of the town. Enter to find yourself in a new dimension. Go find the boss and kill him. Then go back to the guild for another quest.

6) Sixth quest - solve desertification. (if only it's so easy in real life). Leave town and go south east to find a fiery area. Travel to the centre to find the fiery visitor. Dose his flame and go back to the guild yet again for another quest.

7) Seventh quest - Deserted island. Leave town and go to the tower (actually a port) in the South. Talk to the sailor to set off for an abandoned island. Cutscenes ensure and our heroine is ambushed by some robots. Defeat them. More cutscenes. Now you are underground and wearing some strange clothes. Go north and up the stairs. Prepare to fight more robots. As a reward, you receive the most powerful set of clothes available in this game, and an insanely powerful attack move.

8) Eighth quest - Hero route end. One you are back in town, talk to the guild master while wearing your new robot suit. Our heroine boards an airboat and travels to a mysterious place. Keep heading up to find the final boss. A few of that super move should take care of that bastard.

Welcome to the re-incarnation room. The flames are for re-setting various kinds of stats, so just ignore them. Go to the white teleport seal. See that orange seal above? We will get to that eventually. You are also inspect the walls blocking your way if you want to. It should say Friendship (or lover).

Edit: to be continued...