Reputation score
Re: [FullFlap] Succubus Fist (淫魔の拳)

Yes, one of my favorites gets even better? Thank you KHTA

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

If it's a FULLFLAP game, I've got ya covered. :cool:
I'm guessing my old save wont work on it? In either case, I wouldn't mind playing this again from the start, it's not exactly difficult and it is a good bit of fun.

Aerik9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is there any way to, um, BUY this game? I can't make a maniax account! :confused:

DrGiantExplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

p.s. for anyone who has a account, please make a google or zippy download for those who can't get from MEGA. I'm not a fan of zippy, so I don't use their services and I don't really like the traffic limit from google.
www37.zippyshare.com/v/17443188/file.html
Uploaded to zippy.

Just curious, why don't you like zippy?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you KHTA, rep+ :D

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've played through the 2 bonus levels, you can use your old save since the 2 new levels are labeled as extras. There's also a couple new enemis and a new entity (a karate thug and a little thug as well as ceiling tentacles) some new special moves, a new super move, and a new mini-game which is like some kind of gauntlet of horny enemies (the ones that give you health back). There is a new extra CG that I'm missing and it can be either from beating the game on hard or is related to the gauntlets.

Onimatsuda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a new extra CG that I'm missing and it can be either from beating the game on hard or is related to the gauntlets.
The last CGs are for beating the boss rush mode. There's a Type B that has the new bosses in it. I'm not sure if you need to beat it on hard, but I've beaten it on easy and normal and have three cgs for that slot.

Also, Thank you KHTA. =3

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Aerik9, either hope it pops on DLSite English or check and make an account on the other sell sites like Melonbooks, DMM, or Getchu.

@DrGiantExplosion, the same problem some people have with MEGA (freezing downloads, it dropping suddenly) I've had with Zippy. My connection almost always gets interrupted when I use them, and only them.

@Papa, as mentioned you can use your old files. To add on to that, make sure you take the "data_s" and "data_m" files as these are your saved pics/animation files.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rawr. Beat the first new boss on hard difficulty. That took awhile. Although I probably should've had more than 600 hp and 21 power going in. He's a very reactive boss with an air counter and some annoying combo attacks. The only time when I ever found him open to attack was when he goes into a few seconds of 'jump happy' mode where he tries to jump kick you. My strategy for this one was to crouch kick him to get him to charge me, do a full punch and kick combo -if it hits, follow up with special and super -if he blocks, I try to time that new aura attack just when he attempts to counterattack. He was an especially block-happy boss, I couldn't find much of any other way to fight him.

NiGHTStheperv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you get nothing for beating boss rush 2 on the later difficulties. an easy ai trick is do a normal combo string while the ai blocks. after the final hit in your blockstring, wait a very small amount of time and then use an invincible special like the butt attack or spinning bird kick(upside down helicopter). works on everyone.

spinning bird kick also the freezes the ai if you juggle them with it and decide to move away during. very glitchy move. I'd like to see fullflap do a 1 on 1 fighting game, but I think he's doing a lewd metroidvania next.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Those bosses drove me crazy.

From what I can tell, the first new boss looks like Ryu from street fighter, but he fights more like Paul Phoenix from Tekken. Especially with the quick sweep to elbow move, and scissors kick for anti-air.

As far as the kid you fight, I'm not super sure who he's supposed to fight like. He's got a little bit of Chun-Li in him from Street Fighter, perhaps some Rugal from King of Fighters, Guile's flash kick more or less from Street Fighter, but his general style reminds me of Lau Chan from Virtua Fighter. All that being said, his appearance reminds me of Bakuryu the Mole from Bloody Roar.

Just observations, if anyone actually knows the actual inspirations, I like hearing about them.

First boss is definitely Paul Phoenix though.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a full save for the update they could please share?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just finished it,and got even the missing cg.U need to do the gauntlet ? ( Kill all bosses ( route B) on hard.6th boss damn hard,i lost like 20 times :O otherwise it was pretty easy.
Hmm,wanted to upload save here,but it says " Invalid File ".Well,that missing cg sucks anyway,dont even bother beating the game on hard .. u will waste like 15 minutes of your life :D or maybe even more,since that 6th boss is pretty difficult.1th boss is lil hard too,but all others can be beaten without problem.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just finished it,and got even the missing cg.U need to do the gauntlet ? ( Kill all bosses ( route B) on hard.6th boss damn hard,i lost like 20 times :O otherwise it was pretty easy.
Hmm,wanted to upload save here,but it says " Invalid File ".Well,that missing cg sucks anyway,dont even bother beating the game on hard .. u will waste like 15 minutes of your life :D or maybe even more,since that 6th boss is pretty difficult.1th boss is lil hard too,but all others can be beaten without problem.
Zip or rar it, and upload it :D

_astronomical_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have advice for someone with a MAC trying to play this game? I've downloaded it at least 3 times from various forums and have used many windows conversion applications like Wine, Macindows, and CrossOvef but every time I try to open it, it says "start up failed". Has anyone experienced this?

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have advice for someone with a MAC trying to play this game? I've downloaded it at least 3 times from various forums and have used many windows conversion applications like Wine, Macindows, and CrossOvef but every time I try to open it, it says "start up failed". Has anyone experienced this?
It's the name of the folder in Japanese? Perhaps the Launcher too? Chage the name into whaever you want as long as you erase the Japanese completely and try again.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I honestly have no idea how to do that, mostly because I don't know if the applocale issue carries over. I use a mac myself but I actually dual boot it (better performances for games y'see) so I'm not using those conversion applications.

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I honestly have no idea how to do that, mostly because I don't know if the applocale issue carries over. I use a mac myself but I actually dual boot it (better performances for games y'see) so I'm not using those conversion applications.
Personally, I use Parallels Desktop. Other than some slowdowns here or there, it runs just about everything flawlessly. The slowdowns are probably from the fact that I use a shitty 2007 Macbook, but whatever

Last edited: