What's new

ACT [フルフラップ / FullFlap] 淫魔の拳 (RJ113624)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [FullFlap] Succubus Fist (淫魔の拳)

Personally, I use Parallels Desktop. Other than some slowdowns here or there, it runs just about everything flawlessly. The slowdowns are probably from the fact that I use a shitty 2007 Macbook, but whatever
But you still need to partition your hard drive for that right? You just skip the rebooting part?

_astronomical_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally, I use Parallels Desktop. Other than some slowdowns here or there, it runs just about everything flawlessly. The slowdowns are probably from the fact that I use a shitty 2007 Macbook, but whatever
Does Parallels Desktop come with a version of windows already or do I have to download a version of windows like windows 7?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does Parallels Desktop come with a version of windows already or do I have to download a version of windows like windows 7?
there are some torrents out there with Pd+ windows 7 anyway you need both to run windows applications (of course you need to download/buy windows)

ReconForceDevice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone is curious, here is the list of moves that can be purchased in the game. These aren't the actual translations and are based off of familiar moves from various fighting characters/games some may recognize. They are listed in the same order as the game.

? = I have no idea where the move originates from or one I'm not familiar with.

Special Moves:
1. Hadouken (Ryu, Ken)
2. ?
3. Burn Knuckle (Terry Bogard)
4. Shoryuken (Ryu, Ken)
5. Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Ryu, Ken)
6. Crack Shot (Terry Bogard)
7. ?
8. Zanretsuken (Ryo Sakazaki)
9. Spinning Bird Kick (Chun-Li)
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?

Super Specials:
1. Shinku Hadouken (Ryu)
2. Shoryuu Reppa (Ken)
3. ?
4. Shin Shoryuken (Ryu)

*I apologize if the post seems long as I'm not familiar with using the spoiler tag(s)

Last edited:

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone is curious, here is the list of moves that can be purchased in the game. These aren't the actual translations and are based off of familiar moves from various fighting characters/games some may recognize. They are listed in the same order as the game.
Thanks! I was actually hoping to find a move list so I know what I'm doing in game~

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2. Not sure. Similar to Yang's Senkyutai.
7. One of Dudley's chain combos.
10. Tsubame Tsubasa (Yuri Sakazaki)
11. Quesadilla Bomb (El Fuerte)
12. Zaneiken (Andy Bogard)
13. Not sure. Similar to Benimaru's Rolling Thunder.
Super 3. Ryuuko Ranbu (Ryo Sakazaki, Robert Garcia)

Can't be bothered to translate names they've been given in this game.

Last edited:

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, can someone help and tell me how do i get the last CG? I have the CGs of the two new bosses but still i can't get the last one. :(

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Did you beat Boss Ross Type-B?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. Not sure. Similar to Yang's Senkyutai.
7. One of Dudley's chain combos.
10. Tsubame Tsubasa (Yuri Sakazaki)
11. Quesadilla Bomb (El Fuerte)
12. Zaneiken (Andy Bogard)
13. Not sure. Similar to Benimaru's Rolling Thunder.
Super 3. Ryuuko Ranbu (Ryo Sakazaki, Robert Garcia)

Can't be bothered to translate names they've been given in this game.
I think #10 looks more like Mika Nanakawa's move then Yuri Sakazaki's but give that Yuri's been around longer your probably right.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Twisted
I don't think so... i can't read all the japanese things... how i can beat this Type-B Boss Ross? C:

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

After you beat the two new stages, go to the minigame section and go to boss rush. When you select it, there'll be two options to choose from. It'll be the bottom one
You can beat it on any difficulty, you'll get the CG all the same

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would like to see this game land on english dlsite eventually

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you beat the two new stages, go to the minigame section and go to boss rush. When you select it, there'll be two options to choose from. It'll be the bottom one
You can beat it on any difficulty, you'll get the CG all the same
Exactly, feel bad for the guy who thought he had to beat it on normal or hard difficulty.

In any case for those who are still too lazy to do that to get the last CG here is my save with all the CG and levels unlocked. Make a copy of the "data" folder just in case, then extract and overwrite the 2 files here into the "data" folder in the game's directory and load the 5th save.

Attachments

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the game itself is amazing, best beat em up or fighting h-game i have played (mugen sucked imo)
And to everyone who doesnt have the gamer pride to beat the boss rush on hard
There is a very easy exploit if you have somewhat quick fingers (it looks awesome too)

-put in the special key the attack number 8 (it looks like the e-honda palmstrikes)
-equip the third superspecial (charges at foe, if it hits, unleashes a barrage)

-okay, now the game allows quicksteps by pressing the directional button twice (left or right)
It allows combo chains, however, uses 1 energy gauge and may only be done once before specials, and once after special

-all bosses in the game have to jump to break the low guard, it is easy to predict and fills your gauge very easily blocking every other attack
-when they do jump to attack you, do the following combo (asumming you are facing right)
c-quickstepright-c (uses 3 gauge) easy wins.
-and the longest combo when you have red bar can be done anytime if you land a low kick,preferably use it after the boss usses their longest animation:

-Down x-quickstepright-z-z-z-x-c-quickstepright-c-z+c (half boss hp)
Just for those who may know the fighting games standard notation :D
2b-66-5a-5a-5a-5b-5c-66-5c-a+c.
if anyone understood this post, he played blazblue/guilty gear (h-game when :confused:?)

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game itself is amazing, best beat em up or fighting h-game i have played...
If you haven't written this down somewhere,you will never truly appreciate the art of the Beat Em Up

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you haven't written this down somewhere,you will never truly appreciate the art of the Beat Em Up
i was refering to h-beat'em up games in case you missunderstood

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess it's ok, the combat is good (especially the boss fights). The animation quality is there, but I guess it's something that doesn't personally turn me on very much, maybe it feels too much like a tease or something.

The whole bouncing ball kind of mini-game was kind of pointless, but rest was good. Like most games, it felt kinda short.. but I guess I personally would've wanted more variety for animations, or just not feel like I'm being teased. It felt like the genitals weren't even shown properly most of the time.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, im having another problem. Can anyone help me?
Im using windows 7 64 bits, and cant run the game. It says Startup Failed. I tried run in compat. with W7, admin and all, and still dont work.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! Tried everything here and worked.
Also, just saying - do any of you have seen Full Flap's new game? They have some pics and a "walk-test" with a blonde girl.