What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

no I'm on new game plus and the first girl is dressed

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I figured it out... the third switch after the chair boss room can be accessed by breaking though the invisible breakable blocks on the right side of the switches room, just blast at it, sneaky little bugger.

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I figured it out... the third switch after the chair boss room can be accessed by breaking though the invisible breakable blocks on the right side of the switches room, just blast at it, sneaky little bugger.
Thank you! I was wondering why there was a random 1x1 invisible block around there. What a mean trick.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so outside of my guide there's some bad advice. Once you get the bouncy girl form back [you -want- a harpy contract no questions asked make sure you have one by now and slap it on her].

You want to work your way back towards where you originally freed the magic girl/princess from the crystal. In the immediately prior area, a little under halfway towards the bottom you will find a pink door that leads through several twisting passages filled with machine gun gnome girls. At the end is a orb that starts several parts of the level to start moving.

Work you way back to the left side of the same area and a visible pink door between two transitions to the area to the left will suddenly become available as some blocks with move from time to time. Go through, and find a hidden middle transition to the next area to the left. Lots of hidden blocks from here on out. Look for another red switch in this area, below the corridor above. This unlocks the metal door that grants you access to the area.

The level design here gets irritating and confusing. I can't describe it all, just realize you will probably have more hidden walls then not. And some hidden walls are actually hiding destructable bricks so don't forget to randomly shoot at walls too.

After working through a bunch of sections you'll eventually ascend upwards to a confusing gigantic tower with several metal doors along the inside. You can walljump all the way up to the top, but not go anywhere. There are several hidden red/blue switches in the area, and each are a definite puzzle to find and reach. Remember what I just said about a walk through wall hiding blocks that you'll have to destroy first?

Anyway, the metal doors in the tower, don't plan on going through them any time soon. See, once you hit all the special orbs you'll get moving blocks again. This opens up a path on far upper left side of the tower. You will be working your way up and down the sides of the tower and crossing from side to side using stairways. Yes this is difficult. You will probably learn to hate appearing blocks. Be cautious on the upper right side of the tower, there's a few 'traps' where you can trapped by appearing blocks and crushed by the moving ones. Once you reach the end I assume the metal doors will unlock for backtracking purposes but I didn't bother to check, I just keep going up.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Umm I think I need to go to the water place. . . .I already beat that girl with the yellow book and then i went to fight ice girl. . . .I have no clue where the water place is. . . .

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please somebody help me out. I just beat the boss girl with the yellow book, then a wall opened which gave me access to an area with dropping square spike traps, but it's a dead end i don't know where to go next.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I've beaten all of the normal boses and the game. I keep hearing about opitional bosses. Can anyone name them all or their locations? I'd like to have the complete boss set :3

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everyone keeps talking about the harpy feather... I don't have one and I didn't have trouble with the pink haired form when traveling back, except figuring out where to go that is, but jumping wasn't that bad at all.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Everyone keeps talking about the harpy feather... I don't have one and I didn't have trouble with the pink haired form when traveling back, except figuring out where to go that is, but jumping wasn't that bad at all.
let the harpy rape you till she gives it. I don't remember where but theres a place with a healing thing so you can just lure her there and let her do her thing till it drops.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ppl help mee! =D

now i'm in a place with two mermaids (i hate those two )
i jump in the water, and swim to other side, but, i can't reach outside of water >.<
i see the "green thing" who fill my blue bar but i can't reach it >.<
someone help ^^

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

The area beyond the girl with a yellow book is sort of a transition area. The natural level flow branches downwards and you'll find a bunch of machine gun girl type enemies. Yes it is a dead-end. It's also only a 1/3rd of the entire area. There is a lot more to that area above you. It's also what I consider one of the first "hard" platforming challenges in the game because near the top you will be pitted against several barriers that knock you out of female form, and switches to change the directions they are facing.

tl;dr Beat girl with yellow book, go through door, explore upwards. Don't get fooled into thinking its just a dead end when you go downwards.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm I think I need to go to the water place. . . .I already beat that girl with the yellow book and then i went to fight ice girl. . . .I have no clue where the water place is. . . .
The water area is to the right of the yellow book girl boss.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Figured the way out of the machine girl place on my own, it's a bit tricky couldn't get figure it out yesterday with a heavy head. The trick is it's not a dead end, theres a way out through those barriers now i wouldn't want to spoil the rest would i?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

grrrr.... i can't jump for the other side... >.<
anyone knows how i can get out of this room?
the water room with the two mermaids...

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

grrrr.... i can't jump for the other side... >.<
anyone knows how i can get out of this room?
the water room with the two mermaids...
I'm not exactly sure where you are based on your description, but there is a place where you need to drown and you'll be 'saved' via cutscene. You may be at that part.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure where you are based on your description, but there is a place where you need to drown and you'll be 'saved' via cutscene. You may be at that part.
yay! tx boy =D

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whew, game beaten, finally..

Also, you can get naked "outfit" by touching yourself long enough.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I beaten the water boss and got the golden hammer but I have been wandering around and can't figure out where to go next. Also has anyone figured out how to get the 199 dollar object behind the shopkeeper?

Edit:: I am now for some reason able to buy the 199 object as both male and female. However I have no idea what it did because it did not trigger another scene with the shopkeeper like the 20$ item did. My inventory looks the same too. I'm only able to buy it once and afraid to save and move on without knowing what it does. Any clues?

Last edited:

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whew, game beaten, finally..

Also, you can get naked "outfit" by touching yourself long enough.
touching who? the guy or the girl, because only the guy in my game can touch himself :/