What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Damn, she says something about night shop for breast milk products,
but game freezes if i open shop at night. It hurts my soul :D

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have all the 4 versión of rtp... still the game keeps crashing on me because it need some audio/SE/ベるん2

Please, someone help me :(
Here's a zip containing all the files in kanji.

Attachments

b1acksteve

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you milk yourself? I bought everything from the item shop but still can't milk self at the barn or in the item shop.

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so anyone know whats the chance of catching a creature i mean i have my barn fully upgraded i founda place where a group of 2 boars spawn in the group i can only do a handjob to the upper boar i try it at least 10 times then i kill it and i dont catch it tried it at least 7-10 times

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Milk attack? From the cow? Is that the 100k choice at the farm store?

Ok so I got the cow, chicken, wolf, orc, sheep and the octopus thing in the barn, whats the last one to get? The horse?
Yeah, it's the horse. Took me forever to get one though. Might depend on your levels with the other monsters, because I got the first horse I fought after reaching six with all the others.

How do you milk yourself? I bought everything from the item shop but still can't milk self at the barn or in the item shop.
Milk the cow repeatedly, and her milking level will go up. Eventually, probably max level, examining the milker in the nearby chest gives you the option to try it.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update, .907 is up

PW: r300g

I don't know whats changed, too lazy to translate the blog post and I'm tired, goodnight.

RORO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lurker im starting to love you!! thx for the udapt, do you know what is new or what was corrected?
Btw someone now how to encounter the other girls?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lurker im starting to love you!! thx for the udapt, do you know what is new or what was corrected?
Btw someone now how to encounter the other girls?
girls are like a rare spawn

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's a zip containing all the files in kanji.
Still don't working... I am using the AppLocale to decompress ... and none of the files is called: ベ る ん 2

Last edited:

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still don't working... I am using the AppLocale to decompress ... and none of the files is called: ベ る ん 2
You mean the one sound file for the noon scene in the Park right? Doesn't work for me neither, always crashes then, the rest works fine thought....

edit: And when the red hair guy fucks are ticks at night it crashes as well for me...(infront of the stores i think you need to get pregnant by him (noon))

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You mean the one sound file for the noon scene in the Park right? Doesn't work for me neither, always crashes then, the rest works fine thought....
The funny is that I've even create a file name ベ ろん 2 and it dosen't work...

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now he posted version v0.908

Here: hxxp://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2858287

Franek1989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i also had problems with sound issues but i forgot to change my local to jap. when you change unpack zip and you shouldnt have any more problems

monarch92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@trojanhorse: thx for the link, but I can't download (I always have captcha error), can you upload .zip on mega or another host plz ?

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@trojanhorse: thx for the link, but I can't download (I always have captcha error), can you upload .zip on mega or another host plz ?
There you go:

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!J1hGnByL!dhH1lAARJkmsegzIvgdX0BR9JwZGNXBFj3_fn7rjcxc

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still cant get the AoE milk spell thing, i got to lvl 6 with the cow and im just not getting anything :S
Depends as well on your competence with your boobs....i.e. the evening / night prostituion raises the lvl there if you give that dude boobjobs instead of....

Benzo109

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends as well on your competence with your boobs....i.e. the evening / night prostituion raises the lvl there if you give that dude boobjobs instead of....
Yeah, just as i posted that i milked the cow and it gave me the spell, games trolling me it seems

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just an update: you can have a kid after getting pregnant directly if you sleep for a whole day once. You just have to go outside afterward. After your first child an NPC event will happen and a daycare will open up to the left of your house where you couldn't go before. No idea what it does yet. Also there are a few more idol fights added to the monster maps.

If the author fleshes this game out a lot more I think it could be the next saki quest.

Also: how do I get/use the milk machine?

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just an update: you can have a kid after getting pregnant directly if you sleep for a whole day once. You just have to go outside afterward. After your first child an NPC event will happen and a daycare will open up to the left of your house where you couldn't go before. No idea what it does yet. Also there are a few more idol fights added to the monster maps.

If the author fleshes this game out a lot more I think it could be the next saki quest.

Also: how do I get/use the milk machine?
There are multiple ways to get rid of the baby. One of course wait around 24h or just sleep step out and bang. Another option is use the 2nd dresser next to your bed and you get rid of it without animation. The milk part is overall more complex it has a specific reason too. After a while you can open a Store. If i could get the two stupid events to work where it always crashes with that stupid error with wtf ever sound file missing.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello erryone, can anyone tell me what the blue crystal ball in your house does? It seems like I've stepped on the same rake twice, since it ate all my money twice :(