What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey there xD
try to use MegaDownloader, i used to download "Part 2" and it downloaded without any problem.
if it still not work, just say and i will provide a temporary Google Drive Link.
MegaDownloader is no longer work since mid 2017. Do you have a working version of MegaDownloader?

qsbpu5wt9z

Reputation score
Boy am I having fun trying to figure out how the Riddler got into the gallery and blocked me from using it.
But on a serious note, I've noticed that about the past couple of updates. Maybe I'm just dumb.
I had this too. Open your save file in a text editor, Ctrl+F "monsterlock" and set the 1 to 0. Fixed it for me.

Edit: And for those who get the kissing disappearing glitch, start the game, DO NOT LOAD SAVE, go to options, check "enable high quality models", THEN load your save. This will fix default skin's disappearing. Red skin works either way.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had this too. Open your save file in a text editor, Ctrl+F "monsterlock" and set the 1 to 0. Fixed it for me.
Another note to this is that you do this to your actual save XML, note on "Common"
But this fixed the problem. Long live yuri.

Last edited:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so after 4 crashes, 2 freezes and afull compter restart, it still errors out on the download and install, but for some reason, it works. so win?

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any news for the new enemy?
i just cant get her to do anything than groin kicks and slams...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
That's all she does for now. I bet he'll add more to her next patch. Least he should, cause the enemy is pretty cool.

udniweca

Reputation score
Guys i truly have been struggling trying to get the newest updates of the game. Thank you so much for uploading, for the mutual support and sharing. You have my eternal gratitude <3

Reputation score
the amount of content this game has... is this still a demo?
(saw a 2 hour long video of the content is has)

im quite impressed if it still is lol

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For whatever reason, I can't get the kiss to work. I DL'd Zepheral's save (which I'm assuming has the kiss anyway) but the X key does nothing. I kinda can see the skill in the inventory, but it's entirely blank. The other skills work fine, but the kiss skill won't, even after switching to another skill and back. It's not giving me a glitched animation btw, it's literally doing nothing. No animation, no dialogue, etc. no matter how close I get to the npc's.

Heh, nevermind. I'm just a new breed of stupid and managed to accidentally mix up the new version I downloaded with the old version. No wonder I didn't have the kiss skill; I was using the old version.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Well.... the game does have around 4 or 5 dead ends with the words "Comeing Soon" written right on the walls.
That would make it a demo in my eyes.
for real? impressive last time i played the first demo was some time ago last year, then i forgot about it lol.

did the dev add new attacks for his/her heroine or are thry working mostly on eroge scenes?

Rotua40

Reputation score
Hi guys,

did somebody found the following scenes?

... and thx to all who uplodad the updates!!!!
1st picture, you can find it on 3rd floor of the manor
2nd picture, You'll need to defeat the final boss first. Use the red switch to go to the world "before it was destroyed", then open your map to warp back to a location near the spider/chibi gori house.

If you need more explanation, go back to previous page.

Samael14

Reputation score
I, for one very grateful someone upload the game. However, can someone upload the full part to Mega or GoogleDrive?

My net move with slow rate using the other server

Zepheral

Reputation score
I, for one very grateful someone upload the game. However, can someone upload the full part to Mega or GoogleDrive?

My net move with slow rate using the other server
I understand, but the creator looks for links and nukes them.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Hi guys, is anyone know where to find the kiss ability?
This guy answered it

You probably didn't beat Eleanor ( the last boss ) on those save files, because the portal for kiss skill should be next to destroyer portal.
Go to the gallery area when you beat the final boss. It's the pink portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.