What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Connection error, is it raining in your area? Wifi gets real glitchy in rain.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Hmmmm, I wonder what he might do on the next update? Unless he's gonna add more on the kissing thing (which I don't mind. ), but I think he should finish the animations of certain enemies. That succubus looks unfinished to be honest. So I doubt that he'll be done in august.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmmmm, I wonder what he might do on the next update? Unless he's gonna add more on the kissing thing (which I don't mind. ), but I think he should finish the animations of certain enemies. That succubus looks unfinished to be honest. So I doubt that he'll be done in august.
I think there might still be some enemies without a downed animation or could use a 3-4-5some.
Also there are still some unused animation that i remember when i was donating 1200/month. The female zombies already had a gangbang animation, but we only currently have a threesome ingame.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Also in case people are confused about why the kiss spell can't work on Rose, you have to use it 3x on her.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The female zombies already had a gangbang animation, but we only currently have a threesome ingame.
Female zombies? Gangbang?
Is that new content in the 07/01 update, or already present in older versions?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So this update is just a couple more kissing scenes with recycled poses from the Airi? I'm gonna skip this one, but good on the developer for keeping up with the updates. Really wish we would put out a txt file with the changelog by now.

memer123

Reputation score
So this update is just a couple more kissing scenes with recycled poses from the Airi? I'm gonna skip this one, but good on the developer for keeping up with the updates. Really wish we would put out a txt file with the changelog by now.
Code:
■ Update history
2018/07/01 Opening change.
Ending and staff role implementation.
Added kissable characters.
Added pause function.
Added screenshot function.
Display of boss HP gauge.
Display the destination on the map. 
Abolition of power stone.
Goldstone installation.
It is set so that MP always recovers in 3 seconds.
From the new play data, it became necessary to purchase from the bookshelf in order to put monsters at the training ground.
Fixed jumping in dash during jumping. Various other fixes.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score
Dude might have it out by this August to October. Just wondering if it's gonna be at the d.l site......

SerahF

Reputation score
Does anyone know the full plot of the story or where I can read about it?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've gathered is that...Airi is a goddess, sent to destroy the monsters or something?

Also, is there like a reason why the monsters rape Airi? The game is really good, I'm going to admit, but I'd love to know about the synopsis also, if provided.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Few questions to the people who still have access to his enty page, will he actually implement those troll and other monsters, whose pictures were rewards for 1200yen donations to the game? Or will they just stay as few random pictures?
And will he actually sell an uncensored version of the game?

memer123

Reputation score
Does anyone know the full plot of the story or where I can read about it?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've gathered is that...Airi is a goddess, sent to destroy the monsters or something?

Also, is there like a reason why the monsters rape Airi? The game is really good, I'm going to admit, but I'd love to know about the synopsis also, if provided.
They rape her cause she has magical powers that attract them to her

keobrik

Reputation score
If author looks this page i want to say: man create more enemies like eleanore, and make eleanore restore her health while she bite as vampire. And i would be glad to see in game even 1 succubus, i think it will make your game more popular than fat pigs raping Airi in all possible holes.))

Status
Not open for further replies.