What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Favorite: Yuri, even yuri rape/or kissing.

Least: The starfish, I'm sorry but I expected more.....

Everything else gets a thumbs up. The emotion and the fact that all those H scenes are against her will......

SerahF

Reputation score
I agree with your likes and dislikes, all of them. :thumbsup: (or however you do that emoticon...)

Least favorites: That guy with the fricking sword! It's just inhumane how he just cuts up Airi like that! I swear, her screams when she's being cut up makes me cringe like crazy. I hate that guy with an intense passion. He's my least favorite guy....eugh. The clown also....the way he drives those spikes into her, in that iron maiden type of casket. That horrid bastard. And Santa Claus....well, never knew Airi was that flexible....yeesh. Also, that guy who spins Airi around, I expect a bit more. Also, those Jibae's, I think they are called....when they latch on to her, do they even do anything?

Favorites: What Zepheral said. Those female enemies must really love kissing Airi. I don't blame em, Airi is one stud. I love that dog monster though. He's kinda adorable...and those leeches are cool also.

I could make like a list by list review of all the monsters in the gallery, lol, but I won't waste your time doing that.

Also, what's up with all that licking and skin sucking? I swear, why the hell do some of those monsters love Airi underarm? I swear, it's those fat monsters that always lick Airi everywhere...eww, I feel so bad for her, lol. Also, what's up with that foot sucking, and those small zombie guys who star trying to bite of Airi's skin? Lol, never understood that.

Coronamounts

Reputation score
Favorite: Yuri, even yuri rape/or kissing.

Least: The starfish, I'm sorry but I expected more.....

Everything else gets a thumbs up. The emotion and the fact that all those H scenes are against her will......
agreed, lol. the starfish just sticks to her and she writhes in agony, lol.....pretty boring if you ask me. and yeah, man, if i were in that game, i wouldn't force her like that cause i know she'd kill me instantly, i'd go for her slowly and...nvm lol, just fantasizing again.

I could make like a list by list review of all the monsters in the gallery, lol, but I won't waste your time doing that.
by all means, please go ahead. i'd like to see your opinion about each and everyone one of them, lol. wait, is that really you in your profile pic? never knew a girl would enjoy this game lol

SerahF

Reputation score
If you really wish, I guess I'll take a crack at it.
And yeah, Ive fallen in love with Airi...not in a romantic way, but I admire her character so very much. She's super cute and powerful, lol. She's awesome.

Zepheral

Reputation score
by all means, please go ahead. i'd like to see your opinion about each and everyone one of them, lol. wait, is that really you in your profile pic? never knew a girl would enjoy this game lol
It's ulmf, we have all kinds of people......even people who have a fetish for . (Yeah, I think vore is kinda hot...... :p )

memer123

Reputation score
It's ulmf, we have all kinds of people......even people who have a fetish for . (Yeah, I think vore is kinda hot...... :p )
I just want yuri and this update is filled with some, I want to try it so badly :cry:

SerahF

Reputation score
Might as well....it may seem silly to you guys for putting this kind of effort and writing on a game, but eh. This will be just a blurb of my thoughts from all the monsters in the gallery and it might be pretty long, so just a warning, skip this if you don't want to read about my opinion on the monsters. Now, I'm not hating on the developer at all....I mean, doing this takes a lot of time and I'm not ungrateful. I really admire the developer's hard work and the amount of time he puts in this game for all of us, I'm just hating on the monsters. Now, enjoy or skip.

Monster #1: Shibito
Okay, pretty simple...he knocks her to the floor, then grabs her head and neck, then pulls her backwards. I personally love how she's forced to the floor and held down while he has intercourse with her. Not a bad monster, not a bad sex scene, okay. And also, there's a scene where he lifts her up and chokes her. I don't personally see the point of that as it only decreases her energy. Does anything else happen if you wait long enough?

Monster #2: Green Shibito
Man, look at that jump in brutality. Tearing into her neck like that, yeesh. I think this was meant to put her in a lot of pain. When she's down, he takes a bite out of her abdominal area and I really feel bad for her. This is just pure torture for Airi, and I don't believe there's a sex scene for this. Meh....

Monster #3: Jibae
Okay, those fly things. I believe when she's standing up, they just latch on to her....do they even have a purpose besides that? When she's down, two can have intercourse with her and man, those things to quite a lot of damage, compared to the others...I mean, do they have stingers or a sharp point that put her in that much pain? Nothing flashy, but I feel for her. I feel for her for almost every scene....

Monster #4: Fat Tan Monster
Okay....lol, they must really love to lick her like that...and why do the licks do damage for this? Do they have like sharp tongues or something?
When Airi's down, they get together and suck her...breasts. Okay, they have to control their mouths, lol. This certainly is unique as no actual intercourse is involved, and are they guys or girls? Zepheral, I recall you saying that a monster was female, is it this?

Monster #5: Small Green Alien Like Creatures
When she's up, one jumps on her and latches on to her mouth and appears to suck her mouth or something like that. Nothing too special about that.
When she's incapacitated, I enjoy this scene, but again, with the foot sucking......lol, not into those kind of things, but I like that middle guy who kinda suctions her genitals. I dig that. <3

Monster #6: Fat Mutated Monster
So, they always knock her to the floor and then one guys licks and sucks her genitals. Once again, I love that oral scene....
And, there is also a scene where two both kinda gang up and begin licking her breasts. That turns me on too.....man.
I love those scenes, but those monsters creep me out.

Monster #7: Masked Man with a Huge Hammer
He comes behind her and puts her in a chokehold, which does damage...okay. Then, bends her over and begins having intercourse with her. The speed that the rod enters into her, it must be stretching her walls to the max, man. But, when she's incapacitated, that's brutal...how he starts hammering her back with his massive hammer. Brutality.....leave poor Airi alone! That makes me sick to my stomach, but the next position he has intercourse with, is kinda hot, honestly, how her knee is on the floor and she's in like a slanted position.

Monster #8: Lady Dressed in Purple
Ahh...Airi is so cuuute! I personally love this a lot, how she kisses her, then starts nipping her tongue. Then, you can have up to four of the ladies that kiss her and the other two, once again, love to lick her behind. But, I love her being kissed like that. <3

Monster #9: Slimy Cockroach-like Monster
Man, isn't that a shocking scene? No? Okay, I'll stop...nothing special.

Monster #10: Monster Who Cries
I personally like his attitude because he leaves her alone, but if she attacks him, he stares at her, still leaving her alone. Once you get near him, he exacts his revenge and pulls her to her stomach and begin exploring her genitals. And as I've stated above, that's hawt. I don't believe there's an incapacitated scene.

Monster #11: Brown Female Monster Who Crawls
So, she begins licking her genitals, then brings her to the floor, trying to rip of the top, then begins licking her breasts. If there's two, one I think tries to bite her ear off(?!!!!!!), and the other begins licking her genitals...nothing more to say, but I love it..

Monster #12: Green Plant Like Monster
I guess it's another torture scene, and they try to bite her legs off. OUCHHHH! When she's on the floor, is that considered vore? They're like trying to either eat her or bite her in half......brutal, brutal, and brutal. Not a favorite of mine.

Monster #13: Echu
That small troll like monster who gives her oral. I love that position and I love that scene, though I wish there were much more added to it.

Monster #14: Mummy-like Monster
Wraps its legs around her and latches on to her, then gives her a hickey.....Besides it being painful, I just love that feeling of you know, being restrained like that..though the hickey thing is not my cup of tea at all. Then, there's a scene with two, or three...with one giving her a hickey, one sucking/biting her breasts, and once again...what the heck is up with that underarm fetish? Lol.......when she's on the floor, that's what I like, cause there's no neck sucking...only two on her breasts, and one giving her genitals a nice...suck.

Monster #15: Small Mummy Goblins
Spews poison and makes her weak...they have an infatuation with her breasts and her legs. I don't dislike it, but it's not a favorite of mine. When she's down, one bites her arm, and I'm not sure what that second guy is doing, lol, though I'm assuming he's sucking her leg or something, and the third, of course gets her breasts. Nice.

Monster #16: Champ
Holds her and tries to crush her back. OUCH!!!! When there's two, there is one who literally chews on her nipple! DOUBLE OUCHH! If there's three, he gives her an oral, but still, it's still brutal, because that guys is still trying to chew of her nipple....:(
When she's down, he sticks his sword into her has intercourse with her.....NO! At least take the damn sword out, geeze. Not a fan.

Monster #17: Semi Bald Headed Poison Monster
So, injects her breasts with a needle filled with poison, trying to weaken her. Then, they suck her breasts while one rubs her genitals. Then, one grabs her from behind, while the second gives her another oral. I like it, except the poison injecting part.
When she's down, he says to Airi to bear him a child. Well, tough luck buddy, because she can't get pregnant...though if she could, that'd be really, really horrible. I'm glad she can't become pregnant. Though, I'm a fan of that doggy style. ;)

Monster #18/19: Tentacle like Monster Who Latches on to her (Big and Small)
Well now...a leech like monster and they latch on to parts of her body and start biting, putting Airi in pain.
Then, we have that huge leech which sucks her in (Hey, Vore, Zepheral ;))
I'll give it a thumbs up.

Monster #20: Another Fat Monster
One tries to either suck her foot or remove her shoes, then has intercourse with her. I really love the position she is in with both of them. That's really hot...not a fan of those pig monsters, but I'm a fan of how she's ravaged. Same thing for when she's down.

Monster #21/22: Two Guys with Green Pipes???
Okay....so what are they doing? They seem to be extracting some kind of fluid or something? I'm going to assume they're trying to eat away at her energy. Both of them.......my reaction to is?? Eh.

Monster #23: Green/Red Carnivorous Plant
I'm sorry, I have no idea what's going on....

Monster #24: Guy with Overalls and an Axe
I don't know if there's more to this, but all he does his axe her to bring her down, then he just starts rubbing her behind....sensually....is that all? There has to be more, right?

Monster #25: Zombie Female Monsters
Slash, slash, slash, slash! Let's claw her, yay!
This can be one of the most cruel, I don't think there's a limit for how many monsters can be on her, then they all start clawing her. I remember spawning like fifty of them....Airi lost pretty quickly....lol.

Monster#26: Plant Monster and Lady
This has to be one of my favorites....That lady in there is also beautiful and man, I just love it!!!!!!! Airi is brought into the plant by that lady, then some vore happens and soon, Airi is unclothed. <3 <3 There are literal hearts in my eyes during the entire scene. The plant monsters tongue simulates her genitals, but once more, what's up with the underarm licking.......though that kiss scene after is super duper hot and how that plant's tongue also caresses Airi's genitals.

Monster #27: Another Zombie Female Monster
Loves to suck her breasts..though there's only one scene with one of her. Just like monster 25, I don't think there's a limit for them, but instead of roughly beating her on the floor, the all begin licking her.....Airi needs a shower once she's done in the gallery.

Monster #28: Hidote
Starfish...like Zepheral said, simple. They just latch on to her and I have no idea what the heck they do.

Monster #29: Green Monster with Only Upper Body
Just like the second monster, but he's missing his abdomen, all the way done. Starts biting her ankles....
Once she's down, starts giving her oral. Love it!

Monster #30: Doggy Monster
Aww, so adorable.....
I'd definitely have a pet like that. Knocks her to the floor and begins trying to tear off her bottom barriers, tearing into her skin in the process. Yeowch...once he successfully does so, he has intercourse with her, doggy style. I like it! <3

Monster #31: Santa Claus
My perception of Santa Claus is changed forever....never knew he had that much energy to jump up and down. And man, the way he twists and flexes her legs unusually just makes me feel bad for her. I'm pretty flexible, but if that happened to me, I'd probably lose the ability to walk that instantly. Then, he explores Airi's genitals......love the position, not a fan of Santa Claus...forever scarred....</3

Monster #32: Another Fat Monster
When I saw how fat they were, I was like....man, guess this will be another underarm licking or something like that, but I was surprised. Two latch on to her and begin biting her arm....then the other two latch on to her breasts and begin sucking.
Then, when she's down, that guys sucks her feet. Some people may like that fetish, and I understand everyone has fetishes and I'm not the one to judge. I love and accept everyone, because I have some pretty weird fetishes of my own, but this is not my type.
And there's two other monsters who take a piece of her leg.

Monster #33: Knife Guy
I HATE THIS GUY WITH AN INTENSE PASSION! HE BRUTALLY TORTURES AIRI! I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL!
For me, it's the worst.....gosh, the amount of blood there would be.....and Airi's screams here are just brutal. This is inhumane, and I always avoid this guy.

Monster #34: Fat Monster #I HAVE NO IDEA, I LOST COUNT
So, he licks her neck....yes, I've grown used to it. Fat monsters love to lick Airi, then rubs her behind, while giving her oral...? Then, the third scene, which kinda weirds me out. I dunno what the hell he's doing....this scene's pretty weird.
And once more, when she's down, he sniffs and then licks her underarm. I think I've made my point on that part.....

Monster #35-37: Zombie Axe/Crossbow/Spear Monster
Knocks her to the floor with their weapon and has intercourse with her, choking her. Poor Airi.
Then the crossbow dude shoots her, then restrains her while another gives her oral. I love that scene. I wish that could happen to me....lol. Being restrained from the back, rendering any movement immobile, and the other giving me oral like that. That's hot.... <3<3
Spear guys is that same as crossbow, but pierces her stomach with his spear.

Monster #38: Hot Female Monster
<3 <3 <3
Nothing but love....love how she kisses Airi. The look on Airi's face is soooooooo cuteeeee! Then brings her to the floor and kisses her again, their bodies rubbing on each other.
With both of them, they play with Airis' breasts and forces Airi to suck one of their breast. I love this scene overall. It's super sexy.
The only thing that makes me cringe is when one of them digs her heels into Airi's genitals...yeesh, but I absolutely love when Airi's forced to give oral to one of them while the other gives Airi her very own oral! The hearts there are when they have an orgasm is hoot.

Monster #39: The Clown
Look.....clowns are creepy. I never like clowns, and this is no exception. He blinds(?) Airi then forces her to the Iron Maiden Casket and slams that on her....no...just no. I think he does that twice then has some positions to have sex with her. I guess it's kinda fitting. He blinds her to drain her energy and uses the iron casket to further wear her down. Once her energy is forever gone, he gets to have Airi forever. The sex scenes are nice, but I don't like that iron maiden. And that clown is creepy.

Monster #40: Zombie Guy in Boxers?
He starts spinning her around and around, which makes my head spin. Then when she's down, he begins punching her, and poor Airi tries to defend herself, but shielding her face. Then he begins punching her faster! Then he tries to break her arms or something? That's brutal, lol. If it were real life logic, that girl's face would be brutally mutilated. How horrible. :(

Monster #41: Fat Monster with Hat
Yay, it's another fat monster. He rolls into her to knock her to the floor, then sucks her breasts....then puts Airi on his back and tries to snap her spine or something?!! When he strains her, I wince....expecting her to snap any second...it's horrible. There's also a scene when he kisses her in the mouth. Then he taunts between every scene, haha. Then he gives her an oral, then he has intercourse with her. Out of all the fat monsters, he has the most scenes, and I love how he experiments positions with her.

Monster #42-43: Red Guys....
The first guy has has like lumps of sacs on his back...ewww....There's this tentacle thing that erupts out of it and is embedded into her head? I'm guessing it's another one of those energy sucking things to wear her down. After she falls to the floor, his long tongue tentacle covers her genitals and sucks energy too, I think. There can be three guys, one on her genitals, one on her breasts, and one on her mouth.

The second red guy doesn't have the sac, but has the same concept, suck the energy out of her. Thumbs up.

Monster #44: Zombie Monster with Ripped Open Chest
Hugs her while sucking her breasts. How does it taste, buddy, lol.
When she's incapacitated, it's like monster number twenty. One holds are arms while the other is under her and has intercourse with her.

Monster #45: Nice Dressed Male Monster
Man, isn't he a stud? Though is physical features and skin tones really ruin everything. Sucks or bites her neck. When she's down, they force her to her stomach and has intercourse with her that way. I mean, nothing too special.

Monster #46: Small Baby-Like Monsters
I expected them to maybe target her breasts, but they target her legs. Yes, another one of those scenes. Even when she's down, they get that lower area, but it's her thighs and ankles.

Monster #47: Bald Monster Who Sits Down
Stares at Airi with soulless eyes and once she comes near, drags her to him and he sucks on her breast. When she's down, he still targets here breast. Nice.

Monster #48: Fat, but Not Too Fat Monster
He's not that bloated like the other fat guys, but he is still fat...and as you've expected, he licks her under arm. He alternates between left and right and once done, Airi is on her knee's, cringing. Exactly my response, lol.
Once she's down, targets her genitals while Airi once more cringes.

Monster #49: Leech Monster
I like this. She's restrained by the leeches as they latch on to her and sucks the energy out of her. Pretty simple.

Monster #50: Karate Lady
This monster loves to put Airi in pain. She just flips her on the floor, trying to break her neck or something. Wouldn't want that to happen to me, no way......

Anyways, this is all. Whoever read everything, kudos to you. That was pretty fun to write.
If I was in Airi's situation, and I could be ravaged like her, I'd love to have it with monster number thirty, that dog, though I wouldn't appreciate if he bit into my behind, just to take that bottom piece of clothing off......
That leech monster would be nice also, as well as that plant lady. She's so beautiful and that scenes are really nice. :)

Zepheral

Reputation score
Monster #38 is a succubus, monster #32 is actually a female. XD

#21/22 are men with a tentacle parasite in their mouths.

#24 there's a three way scene actually.

Monster #13 has more animations, you just need to use F6.

Last edited:

SerahF

Reputation score
Aww, thank you for that! Yeah I'm sure I'm still missing out quite some. What exactly is a succubus?
And #32 is a female? Blech...those fat monsters are my least favorites. :(

And what exactly does the tentacle parasite do?

Thank you so much once more for the info. It helps greatly.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Aww, thank you for that! Yeah I'm sure I'm still missing out quite some. What exactly is a succubus?
And #32 is a female? Blech...those fat monsters are my least favorites. :(

And what exactly does the tentacle parasite do?

Thank you so much once more for the info. It helps greatly.

Basically the tentacle is trying absorb Airi's energy or magic. (Maybe both.)

Reputation score
I love the update, but i'm not sure why the maneuvering area has the question mark

manuvering.JPG

My favorite enemies in the games are usually the ones that kisses. The Lady dressed in purple and Alarune in particular. I Just love the kissing sounds in this game. My favorite is when airi gets kissed by four ladies the in the purple dressed.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Ah you made a new save, you have to buy them off the gallery now. The old saves don't have that.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Enter/ enemy data/ click 1st option ,under each enemy it has a price on it. Buy those to get it in gallery. Also I think it's bugged right now unless you have the latest hot fix....

Reputation score
Enter/ enemy data/ click 1st option ,under each enemy it has a price on it. Buy those to get it in gallery. Also I think it's bugged right now unless you have the latest hot fix....
The game plays fine, though it does seem bugged since i can't see the price for the enemies. wonder were i can find the fixed update

Zepheral

Reputation score
Are you playing the July update?

Leedouse

Reputation score
is there any reason why we dont provide the newest update like the last months here?
I mean until i cant buy any full version why should we not share the slightly updatet version ?

To be honest i will definetly buy the completed game if its possible.. so i hope the official release comes closer :/

Status
Not open for further replies.