Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Nagai Yamiji

    This was almost at Kurovadis level. I think it's a damn fine job. But why are you aiming to make the game difficult. Not to draw negative depictions of me jerking off, but I am playing this to fap. It's hard to fap when I'm so upset that I couldn't make that fucking wall jump.
    Originally posted by Sin
    EVEN IF ALL OF US ASKED HIM TO LEAVE HE WOULD NOT, WE DO NOT CONTROL PAPANOMICS.

    Comment


      Re: Nagai Yamiji

      Originally posted by Kajio View Post
      I personally don't find the game that difficult. It could certainly be due to the fact that I've been playing it for months on end now, but yeah :P

      Making players retry a platforming section if they fail is pretty standard practice for platformer games, going all the way back to SMB on the NES.

      There actually is a CG with MC, you get it for being defeated after getting raped by the Dark Cultist. And, like you said, it's not a hugely popular kink, so featuring it much more wouldn't have been very wise I don't believe.

      After they drop down, do a dive kick to the tentacles on their back. That'll kill the Striders fairly quickly.
      I like to think that someone is trying to keep wood while playing your game. If he potentially goes for a long time without new content because of difficulty or else, it might be a problem. Same goes for rage.

      Comment


        Re: Nagai Yamiji

        Originally posted by Papanomics View Post
        This was almost at Kurovadis level. I think it's a damn fine job. But why are you aiming to make the game difficult. Not to draw negative depictions of me jerking off, but I am playing this to fap. It's hard to fap when I'm so upset that I couldn't make that fucking wall jump.
        Well thank you You can play the game on Nintendo Easy and then I think it's pretty darn simple (while still having a few challenges so it's not completely boring)
        sigpic

        Comment


          Re: Nagai Yamiji

          Originally posted by Kajio View Post
          Well thank you You can play the game on Nintendo Easy and then I think it's pretty darn simple (while still having a few challenges so it's not completely boring)
          Must be the Nintendo Wi. I remember Nintendo(NES) games being fucking brutal and merciless most the time hahaha I'll try out the game later today :P

          Comment


            Re: Nagai Yamiji

            Originally posted by Kajio View Post
            Well thank you You can play the game on Nintendo Easy and then I think it's pretty darn simple (while still having a few challenges so it's not completely boring)
            Hmm, dlsite doesn't like me. If only the game is also available on the english dlsite. then I'm gold. Paypal, why you do this to me?

            Comment


              Re: Nagai Yamiji

              I'm so envious...
              I don't had webmoney or credit card to buy that game.
              Only demo I'm playing right now.
              [Flash] [RJ127342](Dot Anime)Confined Valkyrie
              [Other] [Act]ニーナの冒険(The Adventures of Nina)
              [Other] [ACT][RJ158045][dark.ryona.x15]プリズンファイト

              Comment


                Re: Nagai Yamiji

                Originally posted by Vinceras View Post
                Must be the Nintendo Wi. I remember Nintendo(NES) games being fucking brutal and merciless most the time hahaha I'll try out the game later today :P
                Well there is also a Nintendo Hard mode, referencing the classic NES difficulty :P

                Originally posted by aaronfrancismoffatluping View Post
                Hmm, dlsite doesn't like me. If only the game is also available on the english dlsite. then I'm gold. Paypal, why you do this to me?
                Well it ought to be eventually... At least I'm under the impression that it should be.

                Originally posted by romerskie86 View Post
                I'm so envious...
                I don't had webmoney or credit card to buy that game.
                Only demo I'm playing right now.
                Hmm, sorry about that! Wish there was some other way for you to get the game :\
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Re: Nagai Yamiji

                  agreed with poster above...about kuro level quality...my only gripe is the level design...so much jumping! im doing it so much that my fingers actually hurt and the joints in the fingers start to lock up after a while and then i have to stop for an hour or 2...its one reason i hate button mashing games and whatnot is cause of my joints in finger locking up (resident evil 6 im looking at you!)...

                  dont get me wrong i like this game but i just cant enjoy it as much as i should because of the jumping...a few spots here n there of lots of jumping is okay but it seems like its nonstop jump roll fest and my poor fingers just cant handle it lol...still bought the game though to support the developer though great work! maybe less jumping focuse next time and more open rooms with bad guys to fight?

                  Comment


                    Re: Nagai Yamiji

                    Originally posted by Trooper38 View Post
                    agreed with poster above...about kuro level quality...my only gripe is the level design...so much jumping! im doing it so much that my fingers actually hurt and the joints in the fingers start to lock up after a while and then i have to stop for an hour or 2...its one reason i hate button mashing games and whatnot is cause of my joints in finger locking up (resident evil 6 im looking at you!)...

                    dont get me wrong i like this game but i just cant enjoy it as much as i should because of the jumping...a few spots here n there of lots of jumping is okay but it seems like its nonstop jump roll fest and my poor fingers just cant handle it lol...still bought the game though to support the developer though great work! maybe less jumping focuse next time and more open rooms with bad guys to fight?
                    Yeah the plan for the next game is to focus on the combat and keep platforming challenges to a minimum. To be fair, doctors (or something) recommend taking a break from playing video games every hour XD
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Re: Nagai Yamiji

                      this game is borderline masochistic...im in full on rage mode cause of the timing needed to make some of these jumps...think im gonna put this one aside for a while...its just so bloody difficult on the timing on some of those jumps that im fully pissed off and thats no good for me...

                      i think the reason it seams easy to you as the dev is because you built and designed it...or maybe your just good at timing jumps n what not i dont know but your fans are having a mother fucker of a time with it...or atleast i am i know that much...

                      the one im having trouble with is after the first boss the room with the lasers and the leaf platfroms that snap shut on you i just for the life of me cannot get past the first laser with out 50 attempts and losing all my hp just getting up there...then to top it off there are those ghost hands just uptop that make it so you have no time to catch your breath! but those lasers are what fucking me up on my jumps...

                      like i said full on rage mode im gonna go play something easier for a bit and cool off...

                      on the funny side if i could have recorded with a webcam or something my reaction the amount of swear words per second lol would have been worth the laugh...
                      Last edited by Trooper38; 4th August 2013, 23:48. Reason: Additional info

                      Comment


                        Re: Nagai Yamiji

                        Originally posted by Trooper38 View Post
                        on the funny side if i could have recorded with a webcam or something my reaction the amount of swear words per second lol would have been worth the laugh...
                        Me exactly when I tried the demo.

                        I tried the demo a while back but I am sorry to say that I can't bear myself to buy the game after the reviews I've read here. The price tag is alright but I just don't want to frustrate so much over a game ever again...

                        I would be curious to hear what other devs who work on similar games have to say about the difficulty of this one. It is true that most devs do not see the difficulty of their own game because they designed it and they understand intuitively the pattern of each jump and each enemy on the screen. Perhaps, it is just me...

                        Anyway, best of luck to the dev of this game. I am going to follow the progress of all your further projects with interest. AS Kyrieru said, th emore dev who work on H-game full-time, the better...

                        Comment


                          Re: Nagai Yamiji

                          Originally posted by Trooper38 View Post
                          ...
                          Originally posted by Picaboo View Post
                          ...
                          Hehe, yeah I've admitted that I'm probably not seeing the difficulty because I've been playing the game for months on end :P And please do make a recording, rage quits are usually rather entertaining!

                          All I can say is that the game was intended to be hard, but my next game won't have nearly the platforming that Nagai Yamiji does.

                          Thanks for your support Hopefully you'll both enjoy my next game a little more ;P
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Re: Nagai Yamiji

                            Ahhhh, finally got some time to play! Beat it, loved it, my fingers hurt! Haha, reading all the platforming rage, just makes me happy that I won

                            Comment


                              Re: Nagai Yamiji

                              How long is the full game compared to the demo?

                              Comment


                                Re: Nagai Yamiji

                                Originally posted by Player 1 View Post
                                How long is the full game compared to the demo?
                                Like 2 and a half times longer, I think.


                                So, Raidy 3 is out in English
                                Interested?

                                Woah, hey, my name's actually a name now!
                                Thank you, Antithetical Inquiry! ...and thank you, copy-paste for letting me spell that. I don't trust myself anymore heh


                                ~ Here for 2.04 Meijiroido Magic Weapon links ~
                                - Thanks to TheJester2009 for saving my ass. -

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X