What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

A full walkthrough for this game would be splendid XD

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ca see the sleeping orc, the plant boss, but it wont let me close

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the beach swimwear competition, don't confuse the bikini armor with the bikini, they are two separate costumes and you need to be wearing the latter in order to enter the north screen at the beach. See the attached image for what the bikini looks like.

Something that tripped me up is that the bikini is probably the first costume you'll craft which will require you to scroll the costume menu in order to find it. When you're accessing the wardrobe, you can keep on pressing up/down to see more options.

The lakeside quest, as well as a few others, require you to not only be wearing the right costume, but to know the right skill too. The guild rep will tell you if you need a particular skill when you take the quest, generally it's the first or second skill from the most recent costume you acquired.

If you are trying to approach the boss of an area, and the game keeps bouncing you back, it's probably one of these three things:

1) You are not wearing the required costume for the quest
2) Your costume is damaged (use a costume repair kit if it is)
3) You have not learnt the skill required for the quest

Attachments

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This sucks.

Game either bugs out near the end (can't progress further in the guild) or my madness meter won't go up and I can't buy it from the English DLsite because it's still not there.

Fuck.

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was in the non-important missions once scrolled down. I'm a derp. Thnx person below.

Last edited:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The mission menu you've shown is the "important" mission menu. The swimwear competition mission is in the other mission menu. You may need to scroll the list down in order to see it, it's not obvious that you can scroll that list.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So that it's clear for others, see the attached screenshots. It's not immediately obvious (at least, it wasn't to me) that you can scroll the mission list.

Attachments

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do I find the ingredients for the paladin suit?

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So that it's clear for others, see the attached screenshots. It's not immediately obvious (at least, it wasn't to me) that you can scroll the mission list.
In your previous post, you said that the swimsuit mission is "in the other menu" - in other words, not part of the important missions menu.

However, it IS in the important missions menu which you kindly highlighted in the subsequent post on the screenshot. The top option is important missions, the bottom is normal missions for exp/items.

Generally, new important missions will appear towards the bottom (but not the last option, as that basically means nevermind/cancel).

Edit: Maybe I just misread your message? Disregard my post if so.

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to be wearing the first outfit, hotpanths and tubetop
Been there done that, tried with all outfits full, and naked, got 3 costume so far, regular, latex, sailor

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wha? I did that mission wearing the sailor outfit.
finally got thru, and was in sailor outfit, wich is weird cuz i tried several time with it to no avail, ran around town speaking to anything that move like 4 times with all outfits. still dont know what cleared it

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What am i missing with the password? Is it caps or something or a mix or what? Cause every time i try to enter it i get an error.

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, some help please.

I've entered the story pathway where the grandpa isn't killed, and that I am able to enter the mission house in the larger city. I've completed all the missions, and got stucked with this NPC, which says I didn't have the right costume or something.

How do I get that costume? Or rather, what should I do now? I've got 90 corruption value after failing every mission that I could.

I was told that I had to get to 0 contribution, but the 3 missions (dragon lair investigation, temple investigation I (the one with tentacle), and the temple investigation II (the one with a huge boss that looks like a knight) all
gave me 5 contributions, and failing the next mission only got me -10, which left me with 5 contribution points. How do I decrease it further since I can't do anymore missions? The mission house has none available, and the only one
I can speak to with a bubble on the head is the NPC shown in the picture below.

*Edit* Nevermind, I found the last piece of that maid costume from the clothing shop.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys, some help please.

I've entered the story pathway where the grandpa isn't killed, and that I am able to enter the mission house in the larger city. I've completed all the missions, and got stucked with this NPC, which says I didn't have the right costume or something.

How do I get that costume? Or rather, what should I do now? I've got 90 corruption value after failing every mission that I could.

I was told that I had to get to 0 contribution, but the 3 missions (dragon lair investigation, temple investigation I (the one with tentacle), and the temple investigation II (the one with a huge boss that looks like a knight) all
gave me 5 contributions, and failing the next mission only got me -10, which left me with 5 contribution points. How do I decrease it further since I can't do anymore missions? The mission house has none available, and the only one
I can speak to with a bubble on the head is the NPC shown in the picture below.

*Edit* Nevermind, I found the last piece of that maid costume from the clothing shop.
Stuck at the same place but got no maid costume. Instead, I have two new swimsuit costumes.

Never mind, it was the chest I left back in the cave.

Last edited:

Barbelo

Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!iV1zRaYC
key: ZA8AU0ekDsc2KCksSz28XQ1MT6990cEqNHpXtxQn1Q4

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!iV1zRaYC
key: ZA8AU0ekDsc2KCksSz28XQ1MT6990cEqNHpXtxQn1Q4
Can anyone reup link for version

information ○ of ○ TS · AGENT Ver1.04
has a bug that has been reported You. The main changes fix ● bugs ● reminiscence room when you lose your virginity ● important mission Fixed a bug that title is not a non-virgin ● ● fixes ● a bug in the armor of the legendary modification of slipping through passage of ● Merukimeru fortress 2F ● It is. The following is information Ver2.00. ○ ○ information of TS · AGENT Ver2.00 specification of roughly was decided. ● Additional CG2 piece that is down to draw new ● ● (two new different colors up to now, the three remaining out) ● five additional new costume added ● one ● new H Scene 2 Dungeon (all 10 layers ● new dungeon added The) ● is It is such a place. I think that it always put out later this month if this specification. ○ The following is the reply of ○ applause comment as there wonder if a bug? Here because it was confirmed that all the components called .... It is the request of the completion of the legendary armor of the second week madman route, but can be selected again in armor after trophy I can not get.