What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

Bumping old thread. Just wondering if anyone have the new version of 2.03

Seem there are quite a few good bug fix in them.
I think the 1st post at the 1st page have it ? :confused: ?

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know if anybody is still playing but, I am on the agent root before mission 16, but my madness is stuck at 45 can anyone help?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone have 2.04? the latest version?

demi9464

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless it's not translated or I'm very very blind I don't see a translation. Would there happen to be one for this?

MaikeyHD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well im stuck guys i can't proceed through second forest with the beginning suit on. Any help?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless it's not translated or I'm very very blind I don't see a translation. Would there happen to be one for this?
Few days ago I started to do partial translation(everything except story), but the problem is there's a lot of pictures...

There's a total of 82 pictures that need to be translated. 16 are clothing pictures which are pretty easy to understand... it's just a list of skills you get if you equip those clothes.

Other 66 pictures are quest pictures which I assume contain (quest description, quest name, clothes that are required, quest location.) but those pictures
require someone that actually knows how to read Japanese to translate them, then I could edit them.

<- This is just one out of those 66

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm also looking for the latest version of this game.

Disability

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you make the paladin armour, I've been searching all over the place for the last piece I need. I've only found 3 shops that sell pieces of costumes. I've gotten all the blue chests from the dungeons. Is there some kind of hidden box in one of the main towns like the one in the South West village? This is one of the main story outfits it feels very wrong that I can't find it with all the looking around I've done. :confused:

I know this hasn't been active in a while but someone must have suffered through this problem and figured it out.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Few days ago I started to do partial translation(everything except story), but the problem is there's a lot of pictures...

There's a total of 82 pictures that need to be translated. 16 are clothing pictures which are pretty easy to understand... it's just a list of skills you get if you equip those clothes.

Other 66 pictures are quest pictures which I assume contain (quest description, quest name, clothes that are required, quest location.) but those pictures
require someone that actually knows how to read Japanese to translate them, then I could edit them.

(...) <- This is just one out of those 66
Since Disability bumped the thread... Does the offer still stand? Would you be willing to do partial translation if I'd provide you with Japanese texts from those images?

Disability

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SUNS BE PRAISE THE BELT OF SOMETHING HAS BEEN FOUND.
floor 2 of the inn at the second city there's a closet you'd think its would just be for changing your clothes, but nope its the one item you need to progress the game. I hope this helps anyone else that has been stuck on this or will be after taking interest after the long time bump.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Posting a little sneak peek of my up coming translation.

Edit: Sexified the link. 2.04

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Posting a little sneak peek of my up coming translation.

Edit: Sexified the link
You have version 2.04 right? Just checking so I don't cause any bugs with my version before applying that

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's 2.03 unfortunately. Couldn't find any links to 2.04.

If you have it can you post the read me so I can see the specific fixes?
I'm well versed in rpgmaker and can fix the bugs myself if I know where to look.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Edit: updated to 2.04

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Edit: updated to 2.04
Hello,

I made an account just so I could ask you this query of mine. I am seemingly new to this translation concept so I am kind of stuck. You see I downloaded you translation titled "Data". Primarily I assumed there would be a folder named "Data" present and I just would have to overwrite it with your translated Data folder. Yet when I checked my TS Agent directory the only folders there were "Audio" and "System" accompanied by a couple of executable files.

I am kinda confused now to where I should put your folder or files exactly. A little guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LonerPrime

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello,

I made an account just so I could ask you this query of mine. I am seemingly new to this translation concept so I am kind of stuck. You see I downloaded you translation titled "Data". Primarily I assumed there would be a folder named "Data" present and I just would have to overwrite it with your translated Data folder. Yet when I checked my TS Agent directory the only folders there were "Audio" and "System" accompanied by a couple of executable files.

I am kinda confused now to where I should put your folder or files exactly. A little guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LonerPrime

heii just follow this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25637&highlight=maker+games+decrypt

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

heii just follow this
Much appreciate your "teach a man how to fish" instead of "giving him a fish" approach. I learned more than I had anticipated.

Thank you and here is to hoping to learn more in the future.

Regards,
LonerPrime

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any news about translation ?