What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

1st day I got 2 normal event cards, but didnt knew they had any use and destroyed em :S.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1st day I got 2 normal event cards, but didnt knew they had any use and destroyed em :S.

And one of my "friends" already got the SR card... :(

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I thank you for telling me the use though. I was able to make a N+ and today it got me 5 scratch card.
Also with the quad bingo i almost got it but it was two off...

On a side note: When you generate a new bingo card i just realized there are different rarity. Just got a gold card and one row bingo got me lvl 1 SR.

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

I have some luck with bingo, already have the event SR+ card, one R, a the N+ card, that means some extra bingo tries per day.

Also my luck with friend points is awful, since barely I get only rare cards and none SR >.<

edit: Someone has faced a boss in the bingo event stage?
edit2: If you beat the boss at that stage you may get a special bingo card with full slot of the SR card of the boss character.

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do the bonuses stack up if the character in your deck is the same.
Wanted to know if its worth using scratch cards to make another N+ or is that just a waste as it gives the same number of bingo cards.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly I don't think so...

Also if you want to add me

Username: Karehn
ID Number: 11116152

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah quad bingo needs perfection, that's why they give HR for it...

you need to get them like this:

o - o - o
- o o o -
o o o o o
- o o o -
o - o - o

hope this makes sense, circles are where you need to find the numbers, and the last one must absolutely be on the center, else you get a single bingo and lose the bingo card.

This event would be more fun if it weren't for the limited bingo cards though.

The daily bonus for cards is 3+more if you have event cards in your formation. You can probably get around 13 by maxing N/R/SR cards, but I can't find them in multiples to do it, they are kinda rare...
Oh, now that I read it more carefully, perfection is for HR cards (ofc I want them, but well, that's a long term project), I'm just aiming at the event SR. Still, getting 4 for the ++ in the remaining event time will be hard :S.

Also, my name is Planeshunter, in case u want to add me.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no bloody idea how to add people besides after you get their assist in a battle >.<

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no bloody idea how to add people besides after you get their assist in a battle >.<
I'll tel you a secret: neither do I ;)

BTW, I have been seeing a red mark on event cards when u use them in the correspondent event battles, but havnt noticed any difference...

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

The red marks means a bonus in attack and hp for that heroines (x 3)

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have some luck with bingo, already have the event SR+ card, one R, a the N+ card, that means some extra bingo tries per day.

Also my luck with friend points is awful, since barely I get only rare cards and none SR >.<

edit: Someone has faced a boss in the bingo event stage?
edit2: If you beat the boss at that stage you may get a special bingo card with full slot of the SR card of the boss character.
I just fought a boss in the event stage. Sadly i already have 4 of the SR card i fought.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I fought my 1st boss today, also got my 1st event SR.
7 days to go...

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

This event at least give you a lot of scratch tickets.

At least I get all the event cards (4+) and now I only need to level them up, since I don't want the penalty of early evolution.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to find the boss you guys meant?

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to find the boss you guys meant?
It appeared randomly when joining an event stage. In fact, she almost defeated me (Luckly my "Friend" had the SR ATT+ and vampiric strike).

I got 5 coins for beating the boss, aside from the bingo card

Btw, I noticed the timer resets every time you play a stage, what's it for?

Last edited:

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are we able to know the time which the boss will appear?like after finishing normal mission for n times,as I need to prepare for the boss too

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did anyone bother making a image file with the buttons translated for this ? I just deleted that angel looking card I got when I logged in T_T that card was nice looking I'm not pressing red buttons anymore and I cant seem to figure out how to equip more than 1 card

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did anyone bother making a image file with the buttons translated for this ? I just deleted that angel looking card I got when I logged in T_T that card was nice looking I'm not pressing red buttons anymore and I cant seem to figure out how to equip more than 1 card
I gess that would be useful, yea, until then, I can just recommend to stay away from red buttons with confirmation windows :p.

BTW, dont worry about the angel card, it's not really usefull (N marked cards have very low potential) but if you really want it back, its not too rare

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I want it back eventually I'm noticing its the boss of the first map but it seems somewhat hard to get the drop from the boss also do I need to max level up every single card in the evolution for maximum dmg or is this game different from lord of walkure and you don't have to max level everything?

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup, you need to max the level for max stats. But if for some reason you want to evolve the card quickly (for instance: event cards u dont use and only want for whatever bonuses they grant) just scratch it twice