What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I half-expect Eluku to pull the amputee card, but it may not happen given the whole other fetishes that are in use.
The game content is way toned down from all the concept he posted way back at the beginning.
Can't stress over this enough, and it makes me sad.

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tfw actually would love to see her ending up as a helpless quadruple amputee like a living sex toy or cum dumpster for a gang of creatures like goblins :oops:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
> Wolf's dungeon

> Still no wolf enemy

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If there was a wolf enemy, it would be same species sex and no one wants that.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If there was a wolf enemy, it would be same species sex and no one wants that.
Call me an antiquated bigot retro old-timer, but it is my firm belief that there are cicumstances under which same species sex MAY be acceptable / excusable. Not many, mind you, but still...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He has no knot, would be disappoint...

ryproar

Reputation score
He has no knot, would be disappoint...
Maybe re-purpose Frozen Wolf for it then? I mean he is as feral as you can get, and he does have a knot. I mean he would OVER fill her though, but I am sure no one here would mind.;)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wasn't the RaperBeast fucking Nona literally the Year of the Dog bonus artwork?

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I dont know what you guys expect from eluku, once you adapt to yet another strange new fetish he will add another one that make you question things once again, and the thing is that nobody knows whats he going to do next.
If I'm honest, I only expect the unpredictable from Eluku. I thought I was kinky until some of these recent updates smacked me around. I never would have been able to so much as DREAM of a scenario quite like making mosquitoes fill up a girl's ovaries and having some creature come to suck out the (what I assume is) semen of some sort. To me it's entertaining as hell to be surprised by what he comes up with next, whether it's something that turns me on or just stuns me in general.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Tfw actually would love to see her ending up as a helpless quadruple amputee like a living sex toy or cum dumpster for a gang of creatures like goblins :oops:
Then we could have her craw into a chamber under the cave with a full body powersuit and turns her into a mecha wolfgirl?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty sure that would ruin the whole helpless/enslavement fetish that seems to be popular...

Not saying I disapprove in any way though, after all if there's no challenge in it it's not very enjoyable to dominate or (what's that PC term that dlsite uses for rape? VIOLATE!) violate.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game content is way toned down from all the concept he posted way back at the beginning.
Can't stress over this enough, and it makes me sad.
Yeah, that makes me wanna cry
Eluku has pretty much said he's gonna go all out on this game, given the fact he's primarily a guro artist.
Problem is, I'm not exactly that convinced that he'll follow through, due to the fact that one of the earliest updates he made to the game was for one of the menu backgrounds.
Nona + catgirl on a horse type thing, with a tube connecting their anuses together.
Previously the tube was semi seethrough and they would, for lack of a better explanation, poop back and forth.
Then, not too long after, the tube would be completely opaque.

Reverting this change is probably the only conclusive way to know if he is going all the way, or limiting himself with the fetish content.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
nah we could just get monsters that render her being mecha useless.
stuff that attacks her brain or eletrocutes her into uselessness or rips parts off her.