What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

texxy

Reputation score
I'm just disappointed that those fish things that can capture her ended up being just one scene.

Peasant

Reputation score
so it is fully unlock when you download the game?
The galery mode its already unlocked by default, but this game is still a work in progress and the dev has not added all the in-game scenes to the gallery mode, if you want to see all of them you will have to play the game after certain point, which if im not mistaken its right after the MC runs away from the orc dungeon, if you want to see the last enemy its probably better if you go look through the last pages on this threat and use the last save, you wont have to play too much before finding him, probably.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released
SwampEel enemy has been added, doesn't attack, doesn't die.
Fixed bug with newest bed always filling uterus bar up to full.

We may experience some discrepancies in the update schedule from now til this time next month, due to Japan having 10 consecutive holidays in that time.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Yikes. Oh well, I can see if my brain can come up with some future ideas for Wolf's Dungeon stuff and sketch it up in the meantime.

Eluku has pretty much said he's gonna go all out on this game, given the fact he's primarily a guro artist.
Problem is, I'm not exactly that convinced that he'll follow through, due to the fact that one of the earliest updates he made to the game was for one of the menu backgrounds.
Nona + catgirl on a horse type thing, with a tube connecting their anuses together.
Previously the tube was semi seethrough and they would, for lack of a better explanation, poop back and forth.
Then, not too long after, the tube would be completely opaque.
Somehow, while I'd like to see him work without restraints, there are still some things that hit the grey area. Things like fecal matter sdghsdglsgdj
I am a HUGE, HUGE H U G E sucker for anal, all the way through, unbirth and anything in between except defecation. It's just?? Really unsavory.

I know some extreme artists who have common interests that align with Eluku (like Ankoku Marimokan who I happen to enjoy) that also hit the red with me when it comes to excessive gore or blood in places that really make you cringe, as well as the glorious golden shower and defecation kink. For the sake of enjoying something, I can handle urine, but definitely no more than that.

Last edited:

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The galery mode its already unlocked by default, but this game is still a work in progress and the dev has not added all the in-game scenes to the gallery mode, if you want to see all of them you will have to play the game after certain point, which if im not mistaken its right after the MC runs away from the orc dungeon, if you want to see the last enemy its probably better if you go look through the last pages on this threat and use the last save, you wont have to play too much before finding him, probably.
Nice job. Thank's. That's a good answer.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There is an update release in 4/20, the eel will eat the floating eggs wolf-chan expel in water, and wolf-chan can attack and kill them.
Tho no eel related violation yet.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Its offical that the next patch would be in mid to late May, GW was close there.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Id actually like if he took longer intervals between releases. A weekly update to let us know how he's doing and what he's been upto, then releasing once a month.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Could just not check the blog/thread every week. Of course then you'd have a bunch of irrelevant stuff to read through to find out what's new. Still though, I haven't played since the swamp area was added and probably won't again until a few new areas get added.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Eluku has decided to come back early, and is resuming work on the game. Updates will resume next week, instead of the week after. See you then!

axmed4555

Reputation score
he is so slow lately, i mean, look at his older posts about fairy, it was so much of stuff, and now one post per two weeks with very small adjustments and/or additions